Chevy BTFO

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816260343391514624

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/01/03/trump-blasts-general-motors-make-chevy-cruze-model-in-us-or-pay-big-border-tax.html
twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/816313636704714752
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816324295781740544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree with Donald. My Fiesta ST was made in Mexico and the panel gaps are fucking garbage.

what about the rest of the car?

why did you buy it?

except American market Cruzes are built in Lordstown, Ohio.
Trump is lying again.

In the same twitter link, heh

here's one better

Eat a dick shill. Your (((tricks))) don't work on me

>General Motors manufactures the Chevrolet Cruze sedan in Lordstown, Ohio. All Chevrolet Cruze sedans sold in the U.S. are built in GM's assembly plant in Lordstown, Ohio. GM builds the Chevrolet Cruze hatchback for global markets in Mexico, with a small number sold in the U.S," the company said in a statement.

cnbc.com/2017/01/03/trump-blasts-general-motors-make-chevy-cruze-model-in-us-or-pay-big-border-tax.html

Is this an argument?

no, they think that past presidents policies havn't been crippling manufacturing or just dont care enough to do anything about it.

Trump has been saying it forever it is not an accident companies need to move to even compete. Instead of asking, what is your solution Mr. Trump? They ignore him due to their ideological prison.

They expect people to be martyrs for their ideals.

Donald trump may be a successful businessman but his ideas in economy are stupid.

Just because someone is good at making money at certain sector of the economy doesn't mean he is good at designing economic policies.

When are retards going to understand this?

There is an enormous difference between knowing how to ride a bicycle and knowing the linearized dynamics equations for the balance and steer of a bicycle.

>Donald trump may be a successful businessman
except he isn't. Show me any company he had a direct hand in that didn't go bankrupt.

You mean the 250+ that didn't versus the 4 that did?

Explain to me how four failures for 250+ successes is bad.

He is probably a brain dead leftist who has zero clue about how business works.

R E D D I T S P A C I N G

E

D

D

I

T

S

P

A

C

I

N

G

>leftist

Not him but that's one of the things i like about Trump.He is more left than most republicans and hes a republican without some of the typical "republican" drawbacks. Hes not wasting his time bitching about traditional marriage because he knows that's been done and settled and he doesn't seem to want to completely get rid of Planned Parenthood if at all. Id like him more if he weren't talking about "re-building" our military which i think is the last thing we need but at least he was also talking about rebuilding infrastructure which is more than i can say for most of his republican rivals.

If we had to have a republican president then Trump was easily the best pick unless i'm missing someone. Sucks that he's 70 and has a higher than what i'm comfortable with chance of dying making his Vice President (who i'm not fond of at all) a real possibility for running the country.

The benefits of globalism is that you get cheap consumer goods even cheaper. Whoopdi fucking do.

Meanwhile, you lose the manufacturing jobs to Mexico/China and send huge amounts of foreign currency overseas. China had fuck all foreign currency in 1971, now it's the biggest foreign owner of US debt.

It's no coincidence that US wage growth has been in the toilet for 30 years since these neo-liberal policies have been implemented, whilst the wages of the Chinks have exploded upwards in comparison.

We need to reinvest in our own manufacturing capability to create high paying but sustainable jobs. Yes that means a tariff.

A strong and menacing up to date military is very much needed. If you think China will be a more benevolent super power by any means, then you're absolutely insane. If we're not THE super power, then someone else will be

>dat autism

comma is one Carriage return
full stop is two

you see ?

So, you don't want cars to be built with more quality that was Juan and Jose would do all while it being just as cheap because he makes it cheaper to do it in America?

Yeah dude! Fuck making your post easier to read.

>A strong and menacing up to date military is very much needed.

Which we have, but money isn't real so IDGAF if DoD gets half out GDP because I'm a vet.

Seriously folks, Monaco could kick our ass today. Triple the war budget nao.

Manufacturing today is higher than its ever been in US history. Moving some of those jobs here is an incredibly short term solution especially when everything is becoming increasingly automated.

That's the joke though, he's not a successful businessman.

kek

wew

reminder that people voted for this retard

is that photoshop?

twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/816313636704714752
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816324295781740544

Manufacturing doesn't create high paying jobs, especially shit tier like auto assembly worker.

it proves hes a hypocrite, he needs to cut ties with his business if hes to be taken serious in these matters.

>The benefits of globalism
is all the bunker oil and diesel used to transport bits and pieces all over the world for finial assembly

We have the biggest most ridiculous expensive military in the world.
We haven't used it full power since the gulf war boy.

Trump want to go back to what his 70 year old brain thinks was the best, like 40 50 years back. We are the only superpower anymore and the Chinese don't want to go full war with the biggest trading partner.

Wars are done through the economy, look at Russia. Those sanctions must be hurting if they are going this far to make Putins ball and penis polisher in chief president in this country.

Is that really more important than fitting in on four chan? Get your fucking properties straight.