Cars of /B/

I have been saving pictures of peoples cars that they post on /b/ for a while now. I don't go on often but whenever i'd see a car thread i'd save cars that look like they actually could be someones.

i honestly think this is neat as fuck

Most of these came from, "what do you drive" or "Do you drive something fast" threads

t-that's my car

cool

I dont believe these belong to people on /b/ even tho it attracts normies

I have a few others that are confirmed for Veeky Forums tards

I can't guarantee that they are actual peoples cars. Anything that clearly wasn't someones car I wouldn't bother saving

More normal cars coming up, less stance

idk if i posted the crybaby story with the car on /b/. i definitely did it here at some point. I only have like 3 pictures of the fucking thing. Gotta take more after i take it out of hibernation

just needs some 20's mane

Your old man's, right?

I haven't been on /b/ a month or so. Some of these came from threads over a year old

RIP

heh, yeah. Never thought anyone would remember that. What did surprise me was that the greentext (without even having the image of the car) appeared on some best of Veeky Forums reddit site

same here

Little less then half way done, will post the rest later

cool as fuck

why the fuck

Jesus Christ.

Wings were a mistake.

Add mine to your list.

You haven't posted mine yet.

>its a decomissioned cop car

is it this one?

thanks for the dump op

No problem

I love Z31's.

holy shit

That was a few months ago, things have changed

>tfw when you find out that /b/tards have better taste in modifications than most of Veeky Forums

It's pretty easy to explain, really. The cars posted here are owned by /b/tards who also happen to like cars. Since /b/ isn't mainly about cars, when a thread about them does pop up, these people will most likely post their car so you only end up with the people that actually like, and have, nice cars.

Most of Veeky Forums is just shitposting and benchracing busriders.

This is what I would guess also