Page 9? Not on MY watch! Edition

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Looking to get a z125 or grom for commuting to work (it's 25 miles away). Can these go on the highway? Or will I be stuck on the access road (Google Maps tells me it will be an additional 30 minutes to get to work if I don't take the highway). What's the next step up for a bike that will go on the highway? I'm 5'4, so I find these bikes are just my size.

No

Kek, manlet..

>Harley cucks

>no racing stripes
Almost a nice helmet mate

Truly disgusting.

125s usually stuggle to go even 60

just get a ninja 250, or 300. I'm like 5'6" and I could sit on a 300 easy with both feet firmly on the floor. so yoyu should be able to ride it okay

>tfw no gf

Just a regular ol' Neotec. Haven't bothered to decorate it with a DBT sticker or anything else yet.

Gotta step your game up

Fug.

I have one. Shits nice. New cd she bought me just came in today

That's pretty sharp. MemeGear in KCMO only had black, that high-vis yellow-green,and white in my size, so cue ball mode it was.

sad user.jpg

>hi-viz
No thanks

It's a pretty sweet helmet helmet imo. Matches my bike pretty good

>tfw sold both bikes and won't pick up my new bike for 10 days

FUCK

I haven't been without a bike for like 7 years, it's killing me.

I'm this user here
I was practicing in a parking lot last night and my death gripping was so intense my arms hurt a day after

git gud

Buying my first bike. R3 or Ninja 300?

>nobike
why are you here

Do more pull ups and get fit

planned on it but I seriously fucked up my leg and now I can't for a little bit

Because the closest I can get is living vicariously through you guys until then.

I don't want to respond to a nobike

You don't need legs to do pull ups. Sounds like an excuse to me

Mother fucker I told you to breathe in that last thread. Loosen the fuck up, grip the tank with your legs (lightly to moderately), breathe normally, relax your shoulders.

Don't be a faggot.

I'm 5'4" and 115lb, the only bike I've had issues riding was a DRZ400 that's got like a 37" seat height.

It doesn't fucking matter if you can't get both feet flat so long as you can lean the bike over a little and get one foot down you are good.

>DRZ
well there's your problem
a shit bike makes a shit person

What the problem with death gripping? It's not like I'm not gonna release the throttle, I just hold it steadily.

My arms and hands never hurt. I don't have blood in my hand after some time but I can just move it a bit to make it flow again.

Just relax mang.

Literally relax and will feel alot better just calm down and focus on more important things in the ride than holding on for life.

The snow WONT FUCKING STOP!!!!
>inb4 idiot who rides in snow

Only day off is tomorrow. They say snow.
>can it be done?
>prolly
>will it be fun
>no

I just wanna ride more so I can git gud. Feels bad

Hi, I want to install a switch that go off automatically when I turn off the bike, but dont automatically go on when I turn on the bike.
Does anybody know where to go for finding how could I install this?
It's for extra fog light

nigga just ride in the snow what's the big deal

Stfu moron

>analpain

idiot who rides in snow .jpg

u r a moran

I posted that after like 30 minutes of non-stop death grips

I read your post and the others and it actually helped. Towards the end I was slaloming through tight island dividers at like 25 mph loose as fuck

XT man what up

Tired af, need to go to Italy in 5 hours, but too cold to go with the bike
wataba u?

Hey guys, a few weeks ago I talked about buying my dads 64 Harley sportster. I'm out at his place now and took a few pics if anyone is interested. It's not running yet as the magneto is fried, but ther than cosmetics it should be close.

>HURDUR
>ride i the snow pussy!!!!

No one cares about your dads shitty sportster
Enjoy oil leaks and a 60 mile range

u ok bro? ahah

phone battery about to die and tired
nig go sleep, don't die on ur drive
would be a shame for that bike to have no owner that takes it where it should be

where in Italy you going?
>inb4 not Sicily

beautifull gift, u dad must be proud of u

I can't imagine how triggered Veeky Forums will be when I park the Harley next to my Ural.

Nice girls bike

Yes i'm gonna leave now
I'm going near Milano to buy an abarth engine for my father, sadly not holidays
Will post tomorrow if not dead

Yeah kickstarts are pretty girly, can you recommend a jap bike covered in cute fairings for me

>Abarth engine
noice
stay safe, bring one for my car, too. 1.8l fire engine when you're there already.

tfw qt Japan bike with Kickstart

TT600S Brudi

No but ill recommend something with more power, better mpg, longer range, more reliability, and not made for burley women.

> 1.8 Abarth
That sounds like a glorious Punto

the HGT it is, 131 HP but with a few simple mods there will be more obviously. sounds damn sexy.

I'm not afraid to pick up a wrench. I have different priorities than getting "the best." I want something I'll enjoy, I like vintage and simple things, things I can work on myself easily. My dad pulled this bike out of a dump in the 70s and rebuilt it himself. He used to ride it with my mom before I was born. He's too old to ride now, and his knees hurt. He's been wanting to Sell it but it would kill him to lose it permenantly, so I decided to buy it.

is that thing street legal

My 125 does 80.
Done nothing to it, bought it this summer

Nigga please. What bike?

CBR125R 2016

I don't think it's been on a street in at least 15 years.
He put the mirror on it to make it street legal back in the day, it's useless though. I plan on taking it off. I don't ride with mirrors on my other bike and I've never had a problem

Those speedos are cheap and off by 8 to 10mph.
Even then youre screaming at 70mph and the only reason you can do 70 is because of the aero.
A grom is gonna be much worse at these speeds. It will do 70 at max revs and max throttle if the wind is in its favor and youre tucked on the rear pegs

8 to 10, really? That's horrible

Its a cheap entry level bike. The faster you go. The further its off.

>stuck behind new york tourist
>notoriously short left-turn lane light goes green
>on their phone, not moving
>rev engine
>doesn't do anything
>honk horn
>MEEP MEEP
>college-age group in an accord with their windows down next to me start laughing
why are meep meep horns allowed, it sounds straight off a Model-T

It cost me 5.2k dollarydoos. Feels bad man

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Enjoy it till you feel like you wanna upgrade man.
At least its not a harley sportster

Everything will work better and smoother if you relax.

I did this once and the biggest problem was keeping the visor on the full face clear. I had to reach up every 6-7 seconds and wipe the snow off the outside, and wipe the fog off the inside with my thumb.

Thanks man, I already feel like upgrading, but I can't for another 1.5 year. And even then I'm limited to about 300cc

I like you already.

Run the balls off it for 1.5 years then

Damn straight. Winter is cucking me right now but the snow is supposed to melt when the weekend comes along

Here's one that isn't a lump of shit.

Those are nice as well. Havent heard good things about reliability though.

Such as? I've got 40k on a Thunderbird with zero problems.

Nice.
I havent heard anything specific. But in my reasearch into buying a thruxton they rated below all the jap brands and even american brands.

Thanks m8

Can someone give me they're thoughts on this deal and the bike as my first?

*unsheaths motorcycle*
nothin personnelle, squid.........

daily reminder that carburetors are shit, EFI master race

>he doesn't enjoy having his engine stall while quickly shifting sides in a turn on his bike

Probably one of the worst choices you could make.

Tell me how beautiful I am...

>vomitingwhores.jpg

drz400 or dr650?

godbike

You mean WR450 or XR650

What is the point of this image? They're not even in the same category.

400 unless you wanna do long distance

Top speed queens.

9gag tier memes for casual faggots who know nothing about motorcycles

>tfw fell for the 250 starter meme
can't even go on the highway baka baka