>artist draws great mating press and impregnation
>only ntr and fat ugly guys

REEEEE

How was your day today lolgen?

you really gotta start linking the old thread dude

also get a new pic, Christmas is over

>Not being an ugly fat guy with a big dick

Heres to 2017.

I'll be at a party most of the night. I'll probably just be asked about my profession and then told "thats nice" and then ignored while they talk to a kid about accounting for years.

May the sands of Shurima always be in your favor.

POST LEONA GURO SMUT PLEASE

I didnt even know this was possible

>not being a sexy pretty boy with a big dick

double assassins probably stole all kills and then proceeded to not even try to peel + vayne mains

Who will be champion of the year .

Who was champion of the year for 2016?

Too late guro user you didn't ask me this when the legacy skins first went on sale. Now I own all her skins and you can't offer me anything

xth for breast waifu

secondary xth for gassing the Ezfags

what exactly is a mating press? is it like an exercise?

search for it

I CAN OFFER YOU ANYTHING
JUST WATCH ME

>is it like an exercise?
You could say that...

sounds like somebody's been in games with me
dont go hating on thresh's e scaling though. its balanced

Whats hot about guro smut? I wouldnt mind whoring my writing skills for skins but i dont know how to cater to your fetish

There is nothing you can give me, I now own all of Leona's AND Ahri's skins

I require nothing

FINE
Its a story that i cant tell right now

xth for i havent seen a vayne ever lose this season why do people not permaban her

ok have i entered some sort of sick groundhog day loop or has that picture been used as the op multiple times in the past few days

the first 3 posts are giving me strong deja vu as well

>A name given to a particular rear view of sex in the missionary position, where the top participant's body (usually a much larger male) obscures most if not all of the bottom's body, leaving only their legs and lower body visible, if that.

i was hoping it was something ridiculous like using your penis as a grip/anchor inside their vagina and then hip bridging them upward up and down. awkward erection now

you must not be looking very hard

>
This vayne won actually

ADC doesn't matter in 2017, if the enemy used resources to kill her then she did her job

Sorry i should stress i mean this in the games ive played

:3!

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums up right now!!!1

vidya

join up pls

POST NIDALEE GURO SMUT

xth for Cute Ashe

Happy new year to everyone! except that lissanon poster. fuck you fag

So I tried spell vamp runes on Singed for the first time. Not a bad record, was nice to be able to keep proxying when junglers come to stop me.

You were running down the frozen wasteland, across a bridge, when a shout is heard far away, a spear impacts your body and you die

Several ???? pings cover your body as you fall, you've been running into nidalee spears for the entire ARAM

Fuck you too
Ashe a shit

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums live on NA right NOW!
pass is vidya

waifu

What's with /lolg/ and people defending champions that are SSS++ Tier in the current patch and insulting anybody who says the champion is strong

So lolgen, what were some of your favorite League-related moments from this joke of a year?

>Jhin release
>Yorick rework
>ANX vs ROX at Worlds
>ROX vs SKT at Worlds
>pretty much all of ASE, but especially the closing ceremonies

>tfw no qt ez bf to talk to about anime you god damn bastards

they main the champion

i want to play but i have been invited to go clubbing

i don't know how to dance so i'll imitate some league emotes

*George waifu

If you like / enjoy playing yasuo or if you just play him you should get a pistol and shoot yourself in the head or in the mouth and livestream it on twitch. Kill yourself, shoot yourself in the head.

How the fuck do I stop getting angry at this game. I'm not very good, obviously. I just need to get better, but I can't if I keep rage quitting when my team and I are losing so hard. I have a 20 minute leaver buster for 5 matches because of my jewishness. What do yall do if your team starts getting stomped?

insecure fags need to cling to their broken powerhouses to climb

then theres the true hero we all should aspire to be, Dark Star Urgot

If I kill myself I become another statistic that antigun fags will use to take away what little progun laws my country has left so no

What do you build with Urgot?

Focus on you. Nothing else matters

>but my team is shit

And so are you. Stop caring about what your teammates are doing and either play around it or do your own thing.

damage

your best bet is to focus on your own play
You can still get an S when you lose, so you can still get Some reward.
try to figure out what you're doing wrong and work to improve it
and for the love of all that is holy get good at cs. you can do this in losing games, or in customs

Don't start being a faggot or whine on Veeky Forums about how I'm a child with behavioral issues.
That's what.

I have trouble against Ahri and Heim how do I play against those champs

you build a caitlyn instead

>The 5 things you mentioned
>CLG managing to make it to 2nd place at MSI we lost but still, it was fun.
>Aurelion Sol and Taric being the diamonds in the rough of the "Targon Lore Event"
>Bjergsen managed to break Aurelion Sol twice
>Soldier: 76 Azir turned out to be one of the few good team skins. Some of them are good, not all
>Azir had/has a harem of bitches.
>Overwatch released and put enough of a dent to where Riot finally got their shit together to try to improve things for their fans rather than a fanbase that doesn't even play the game.
>Rumble x Tristana is still canonically one of the cutest things ever and thanks to mechs and minions its still a thing.
>Jhin manages to make Ionia interesting and not just boring weeb stuff alone.

This year has been rough in quite a few places but in some places the nice things shine.

>its another teemo Q-autoing me in the top lane over and over whilst my fat darius ass cant touch the little fucker over and over episode

why is udyr not primarily played top despite fitting the annoying splitpusher style of play?

>tfw you realized camille was jarvan but vastly, vastly superior

>Ahri
bait out the taunt. Be ready to side step it. If her taunt is down you can ususally fight her. If her ult is down don't expect being able to kill her.
>Heim
Kill his turrets as soon as he sets them up. If you can't just let him push your tower in and pray your jungler knows how to gank.

Literally just stop being mad at pixels on your monitor.

A real toplaner does not give up their tower/farm for free, no matter what

>Jarvan still costs 4800 IP

this always confused me

And also not a gross boy. Also not a super qt grill, but I'll take what I can get in this game when it comes to super fun kits like that

jesus that elo

>Overwatch released and put enough of a dent to where Riot finally got their shit together to try to improve things for their fans rather than a fanbase that doesn't even play the game.

This. I don't care if you like Overwatch or if its dying or whatever, that game in particular finally gave Riot a wake-up call.

More like "Jarvan with bugs fixed"

The same mentally ill faggot keeps making new threads. I swear I don't know who's worse the mentally ill waifu/husbando, the mentally ill actual faggots or the lore cucks.

>not dumb asheholes
shit maymay

its literally lissfag all over again. but worse.

I think we scared off Ike-poster.

7 decides which of the following champions I buy next:
>Akali
>Gragas
>Heimerdinger
>Kassadin
>Shyvana
>Ezreal
>Fizz
>Irelia
>Jayce
>Kennen
>Kog'Maw
>Lee Sin
>Orianna
>Sejuani
>Skarner
>Talon
>Viktor
>Volibear
>Zyra
>Aatrox
>Camille
>Elise
>Ivern
>Kalista
>Kha'Zix
>Kindred
>Lissandra
>Lucian
>Rek'Sai
>Rengar
>Syndra
>Taliyah
>Zed
These are all the champions I don't own yet

>few hours away from year of our lord 2016+10-9
>still kissless virgin

i-it's gonna be a-alright

>tfw no Noxian gf

Aa7rox

user, it's 2016.

Ezreal or Elise.

but can you play her support

What's helped me from raging out is:

>Do you want your account permabanned?
No?
>If you keep flaming and raging at people it will happen

I've taken to yelling and such, also there's games where our nexus is at 1/4th health and we manage to win. I know that doesn't always help the anger but it's possible to come back.

>pic related
That's how much money I've put into my account. if it gets perma banned that's like throwing away $2100+ USD.

POST LEBLANC GURO SMUT PLEASE
I WILL GIFT YOU A SKIN IF YOU DO

Could I play ezreal middle?

NO TECHNIQUE IS FORBIDDEN

skarner

Thunderpaws of many flips and not dying

>tfw no Noxian bf

>this guy just slapped your ADCs ass

What do you do, /lolg/?

Kha because he is the sexiest on there.

Too bad fiveish threw a bitch fit when people were sharing her stuff. Haven't seen her payed content in a while,.

best girl

Kog'Maw he was my main on my old account....FUN TIMES! ;_;

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

I SAID SKARNER

She's great, but definitely harder to use.
If the player knows how to target and doesn't build Tri-Force when they're behind, they should assist their team just fine.

Chaos Knight

You mirin' my 7???

Yes build him AP.

>I tried playing some normals to untilt but I forgot my normal MMR is literally unranked

POST ELISE GURO SMUT PLEASE

>this champions players unironically think their champion isn't op