RWD Shitboxes

Do you think they will ever come back? I don't think guys with limited budgets should not be able to have fun because women drivers.

Other urls found in this thread:

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5933610137.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5944526835.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

toyobaru is a rwd shitbox
v6 mustang
v6 camaro
whatever

>toyobaru is a rwd shitbox
It's a nice car , but most millenial men don't have 25k to toss around.

Miata
370Z
GT86
Mustang
Camaro
Challenger

all 30k or under

Just wait until a half decent rwd depreciates. I mean, a decade old used car is by definition a shitbox no?

370z
genesis coupe

>It's a nice car , but most millenial men don't have 25k to toss around.
How poor are you? $25k isn't much for a new car.

Adjuated for inflation, the new 86 is about the same as the old one. So it is a rwd shitbox that most people should be able to afford.

do you expect a car company to make a brand new 5k rwd car for you lmao

It's dirt fucking cheap, in fact. Truly within any common middle class man's reach.

You fucking idiots, I want them to made 16-17k rwd cars that depreciate than become really cheap and plentiful.

so

let me get this straight

you want something that would end up being a barebones 100hp rwd shitbox made with low quality materials that you cant even afford until 5-10 more years

lol your too poor for cars

>poorfags in charge of an auto manufacturer's financial decisions

They would also be unbearably slow and uninspiring to drive. Is that what you really want? Go buy a Lada or something. ( I realize even they no longer make a rwd shitbox)

>piece of shit rwd car from 1995 selling for $4000 because mug haggard garage
This is what i'm talking about

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5933610137.html

Guess what you can buy for $7k or so? A pretty damn good condition ae86 shit box! Problem solved.

But car guy fags would complain it doesn't stack up well to an exotic burger ring destroyer. And normies would bitch because it's "unsafe", impractical and doesn't look expensive enough to impress other normies.

>make $100k/yr
>lose ~45% of that to all taxes
>have $55k left
>best scenario you get the $25k car for $28k because fuck no you are not getting it for the sticker price
>spending almost HALF of your income on a car
And that's assuming a young dude makes $100k/yr. You're delusional.

Jalopnik Veeky Forums Reddit Carthrottle just about everyone memed the Miata into not being worth it

you can get lucky but theyre just not that good of cars anyway

look into E30s and E36s

at least around me they are cheaper than Miatas now

hell for that kind of money you could get good E46s E36s new edge Mustang GTs whatever

Miatas fucking exploded in price the last few years

>make $100k/yr
>lose ~45% of that to all taxes

literal meme cars man

they were good when they were $2000 but $4000 for one is retarded

>best scenario you get the $25k car for $28k because fuck no you are not getting it for the sticker price
Buy at the end of the year when next years models are coming out. I got mine well below sticker.
>>spending almost HALF of your income on a car
Finance it. I got mine financed at 0.9% for 60 months.
>You're delusional.
You're a fucking idiot.

>Muh lein holder
Fuck that shit, I'm not about to be like my filthy gen x mom who grew up when america was great and just debted her shit up fampai.

A car loan is one of the best ways to increase your credit score. Unless you're a fucking idiot and buy something that you can't afford to make payments on.

>financed
Cuck

You clearly don't make $100k in taxes so shut your bitch mouth about what you don't know

There's a huge difference between piling up debt and financing a vehicle at 0.9%.

I hope I will live to see a day when Veeky Forums is financially literate.

I made $105k last year, get wrecked m8

>implying people actually pay full price for a new vehicle straight up.

You're the Delusional one.

They get a 3 year fiance on one, pay 400 dollars a month which doesn't even effect them making 100k a year.

I make 26/hour, buying a 25k car wouldn't even hurt my pocket every month.

>A car loan is one of the best ways to increase your credit score
GOOD GOY

Just buy one used
sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/5944526835.html

you're retarded as fuck and should stop posting

You're doing something wrong

Good luck buying a house user

I can afford a GT86 loan but i'm not getting a loan for something that depreciates.

Houses appreciate you fuck, my grandma bought a house in 72' for 35k and know it's worth 450k so a mortgage can work.

or wait until the 2017+ models tank in the secondary market and benefit from the stiffer chassis and better gear ratios.

only problem is that almost any used one will have been ragged on like that one you posted.

nope.

Cars are never a smart investment user. It's a hobby. Deal with it. Buying a new 86 isn't a terrible move if you plan on keeping the car for 10 years.

You need good credit to get a mortgage, that was my point.

It helps with interest and whatnot, but it's possible to get one, I personally wouldn't buy a house because if the demographics of the area change and it goes to hell, you own it.

>Buying a new 86 isn't a terrible move if you plan on keeping the car for 10 years.

They seem to hold their value fairly well, not a whole a lot of them, I have a feeling their gonna discontinue the 86 in the next 5 years too, which will make them even more uncommon

>buying a house on credit

lmao poorfag