>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

This year is gonna be the year Antalie Napora farts on my dick and calls me rude names

just started mapping

do I go to the next tier immediately when it drops or wait to build a pool? how many do I wait for? I got 3 tier 2s in my first one

anyone else meme when they trade

>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE

any ruski's that can translate his name?

absolutely no pictures of cats or anime welcome below this post

How do I become a ele wander

what abt rad birbs

start off by getting a wand with crit on it

Who do you think you're? Stop making such whiny demands!

what about doggos

why is this a gif

Guarantees me (You)s

should softcucks always run unidentified maps for the improved quality?

nobody cares what buttbirds do tobqhwyf

softcucks should run a noose down their neck desu

did a cat walk across your keyboard?

I'm playing flicker strike in hardcore

i hope you have /oos bound to a macro

doggos and rad birds are welcome above and below this post

Happy new year, based Freeposter

mapping is piss easy desu

You too user

I don't think I've used /oos for any character since they gave us lockstep

Are snakes okay

thats fucking cute

Snake expert here
This hurts the snake and could be considered animal cruelty

Better?

Anyway to stop enemy hp from blocking your buffs? Sometimes I can't tell if I leap slammed too early and have fortify or not

I hope you all had a swell NYE, poeg

>mfw

I hate you

FUCK
YOU

Damn dude, how many streamers did you have to blow to get that RNG?

?

So many raiders buying int shit from me. Fucking howa

?

Nice RNG faggot how many shekels did you have to spend on MTX? Judging by your cosmetics, I'd say quite a few?

terrible

?

i've spent 800~ dollars on cosmetics and tabs
i've never gotten this lucky

A-almost min rolls

Wouldn't have wanted it anyway

?

how come i never get the punishment buff while i have it on blasphemy
is there some super in depth ultra secret highly classified game mechanic i'm missing here

Oh my fucking god. How do you even do that? I've spent like $300 on Dota and that makes me sick even though I've played 6000 hours of that shit.

idk, video games are what keep me sane and i inherited a lot of money from my grandfathers death
i've spent like 2500 on league of legends
then got banned permanently, and spent about 1600 on a new account

?

nice general, poetards

Well if you've got money to burn then why not I guess. As long as it's not a problem for you, like people who spend their paychecks in slot machines.

?

?

>drop nearly 1 grand on a video game
>get excited when you get less than $20 back
?

?

?

2 level 99 rips in an hour on HC

wew

2016 ending with a blast

?

Is this game the standard replacement for D3 or are Grim Dawn and some of the others worth looking at? I'm assuming it has the largest community outside of D3.

Grim Dawn is OK, but offers too little content for its price.

This is f2p, and offers a good amount of content, especially if you play it for the first time.

steyox can you stop being a retarded cancerous faggot in 820

ty

These two memelords need to stop memeing this thread up.

if you get it on a sale (like anyone should), grim dawn costs less than a stash tab bundle (the normal one)

and you can always just torrent the GoG edition

its a pretty complete arpg given that

Its just a good arpg among several decent arpgs.

PoE just happens to have a healthy online presence thanks to relentless twitch and youtube shilling plus frequent fresh gimmick leagues that enable GGG to make mini "re-launches" every 3 months or so.

> just torrent the GoG edition
well, yeah, sure

and yes, it is a good ARPG, and I certainly got my worth of fun time out of it after i bought it on a steam slae last year

I stilll think that PoE is is perfectly playable without ever spending a cent with zero drawbacks

>I stilll think that PoE is is perfectly playable without ever spending a cent with zero drawbacks

it takes actual knowledge about this game to be able to play it comfortably with just the 4 default stash tabs right now.

there is a reason GGG's monetization model relies on people's frustration with the default amount of stash tabs

desu I got the map called "the hall of the grandmasters" and I'm just getting raped

>it takes actual knowledge about this game to be able to play it comfortably with just the 4 default stash tabs right now.
making three or four mules to just stash things is 'knowledge of the game'?
>there is a reason GGG's monetization model relies on people's frustration with the default amount of stash tabs
sure, but it still is one of the most beneficial f2p schemes out there

Any newbie friendly witch builds out there? I like ice magic, typically.

Just skip it like resident elite players.

i said comfortably. muling to stash shit is retarded 90% of the time. few things are worth keeping. that is what takes knowledge, being able to progress quickly without getting boged down by inventory management and that means knowing what to pick up and how to get rid of it quickly if its sellable in any way

>it still is one of the most beneficial f2p schemes out there

warframe's is much better

ice is pretty much shit, expensive to gear and not really good in any endgame content

google 'essence drain' for something that is newbie friendly, cheap and viable

I didn't know it would be this difficult.I thought it would be an easy check for my atlas. I thought wrong.

;_; I lost a lot of exp

Ice spells are overall the weakest atm. There are some outliers, like Vortex or Icestorm, but they either force you into melee range (!= newbie friendly) or are expensive (!= newbie friendly) to reach full potential. I guess you could try an old shool Ice Spear build but don't expect good damage. An alternative is using a lightning spell like Arc or Ball Lightning and using 3 Dragons for freezing.

Anyone with arctic armor MTX+ yeti mask want to showcase that for me?

>warframe
forgot your cat picture

>i said comfortably. muling to stash shit is retarded 90% of the time. few things are worth keeping. that is what takes knowledge, being able to progress quickly without getting boged down by inventory management and that means knowing what to pick up and how to get rid of it quickly if its sellable in any way
That is what I consider 'advanced play' anyway, so new players would not be able to do it pretty much by definition.

>warframe
Never played that, the artstyle and setting are disgusting and uninteresting.

>Ice Spear build but don't expect good damage.

Ice spear is fucking insane after that buff.

it's a sleeper skill mark my words. Mathil will pick it up and everyone will be bitching about how OP it is.

unlike catshitter, i actually played it back in its prime (U9-U13) when the vg guild dominated the game

And yet i guarantee you any newb picking that skill will uninstall the game 2 hours after.

This is one of PoE's big problems, too many skills that only work under extremely special circumstances

tooltip?

4.9k average damage