World of Warcraft general - /wowg/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3cSzmvLhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to level my lvl 82 warlock but i'm still in vaginar what do I do

pull it out, retard

>forced to spend yet another New Year's in a video game with other socially inept basement dwellers

The only good thing about New Year's is we're one year closer to death.

Dead game, dead thread, dead OP

Hey guys

hey

>hit 110 yesterday
>got 860 bracer off worldquest weekly, 850 heroic titanforge neck and now 855 gloves from a bg
>rest of gear is 800 - 830
ilevel is still too low to get invited to mythics, where do I gear up, do i bite the bullet and suffer through raid finder?

How's it goin

wathposting will save wowg

Female worgen wives

>tfw i like this game but the wowg doesn't

i feel so lonely

>private server threads are more popular

Post you're battletag and maybe we can be friends?

Whats the most fun melee class in Legion

Why do you need higher then 60 fps?

because the human eye can tell the difference all the way up to 4 billion frames per second

To justify my $400 graphics card

post yours
every time i post mine i get meme'd and nobody adds me

AMEN brother. and my 500 dollar cpu back when it came out

They need to update their shit engine

elharaa#11458
don't add me if you're gonna meme me :x

Is this the backstabber?

Thundertwig...

I want to get this straight. Anime is the only thing which can save WoW right now. Am I right?

[samefagging intensifies]

>Boost my level 60 paladin to 100
>Think I want to be Holy
>Do the Silver Hand quest
>Miss Retribution almost immediately
>Have to slog through 2 levels of questing with only crusader strike, holy shock and judgment to deal damage with

>when i'm around fem pandas

Yes!

stop teasing him

Just play Ret

it's top tier dps

STOP THIS! I'M NOT THAT GUY!

Explain this blizzdrones!

Not even 6 months in and your game is fucking dead!

Bls respond
I can't decide between Assassin or Windwalker

Both are boring.

>Not even 6 months

But the game has been out for over a decade?!?

I want to. The point is that I can't grab the ashbringer for another 2 levels.

But ret is the most boring melee spec in the game it has only a slight difference over a holy pally dpsing

Who are you then?

>didn't even notice it became 2017
>was too busy doing dumb shit in wow alone

why weren't you doing dumb shit with friends

if it's between those then definitely windwalker.

just let this general die in peace you stupid animeposters

youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3cSzmvLhQ

p good hbu

I was lonely, farming resources alone in my room while all the normies were out to celebrate new year. Then I slept through the evening anyway.

No, never!

just make your own group for each mythic dungeon

We will save WoW!

I miss Vjera ...

Going great actually have enough alcohol and friends around to be happy

my asus 1080 strix drops to 30-40fps at times. fucking degenerate game

>Trying to get Marks of Prey as a healer.

nice

WoW started using a real shitty system that they love. Basically, let's say you're on the Cenarius fight, you know the whisps that come out? If you mess up, you'll have a lot throughout the fight. Get this - they're always loaded as invisible characters whether they've spawned or not, as just being in his premises loads them.

WoW is unironically the new Witcher in terms of graphical power needed in some zones.

Happy nu year from the real thundertwig

help me friendos what race should my Horde mage be?

Fem Undie

No man, this means they don't know what they are doing. Using brute force tricks like these is stupid and shouldn't be allowed in any professional software development, especially in game development as realtime rendering itself is always very taxing. This is complete opposite what they should be doing. They should always be seeking the most optimal way of doing thing not this kind of crude hacks. Yet one nail to the coffin of Blizzard. They don't have much value in my eyes. What I respect the most is their art department, people who make the assets and compose music, design environments. Everything else is pretty much shit these days.

>tfw too scared to join a mythic dungeon because i don't know how they work
>stuck doing heroics and hoping a legendary drops
new year's resolution should be to kill myself desu

Follow group leader to do dungeon fast. Do not die. If you're a dps, your worry this week is just doing fast, decent/high dps so the tank doesn't keep taking too many debuffs.

play the damage spec of your class you moron?

yea i read up on it feeling disappointed as F, after feeling my fps drop in fkn BF1 im playing at ultra on 80-100fps

>he isnt in a world 50 guild

Do not go blood elf male/female, its depressing as fuck being a faggot elf.

you just sign up in the group finder

then you have to walk to the actual dungeon entrance (or get summoned if 2 people are already there)

press shift+J to bring up dungeon journal, read your roles' summary for each boss

WoW is legacy code piled on legacy code at this point, it is why shit breaks in seemingly random places all the time and why you have to have stupidly good hardware to get decent performance out of a decade old game.

They can't fix it either, I cannot imagine the man hours it would take at this point; I'm hoping that instead of a new expansion they drag this one out an it and come up with WoW2 with a redone engine.

... but I'm only good at healing ...

then get good at dps you mongo

b-b-but that's hard!

I'm a holy priest at ilvl 838
Should I just try to find a group doing a +0 mythic and hope for the best?
Should I go to a dungeon and then sign up for a group, or are people generally willing to wait a few minutes?

what class??

>Should I go to a dungeon and then sign up for a group, or are people generally willing to wait a few minutes?
people are willing to wait a few minutes for the 2 non-lazy people in the group to go to the summonstone yes.
non-meme advice: just start a dungeon group listing with something like "chill reg mythic maw of souls" as the title

why

Should I just try to find a group doing a +0 mythic and hope for the best?
Run +0 mythics to get M+ keys and gear, then run M+ with said keys; worst case scenario they will call you a shitter and leave, but since it's your key, they will probably not say anything and just leave when you're done.

>Should I go to a dungeon and then sign up for a group, or are people generally willing to wait a few minutes?
If the group is still forming, nobody will be anywhere near the dungeon. Just join and go.

Anime destroyed these threads..

When I was gearing up my first alt I couldn't get into any group because i was around 840 IIRC, I just joined a normal mythic, got my keystone, made my own group and did 4-5 runs with those guys. It helped that I was a Windwalker so I could keep up with them even being outgeared, but yeah I think that making your own group with your own key is worth doing.

Not true.

Say hello!

Is this the Meme Regime?

I'm still farming herbies.

cast animation sucks, noises they make when being attacked sucks, racial is quite neat for pvp but only go faggot elf if you dont mind playing while wow is muted.

>noises they make

thats not female dranei

Not gonna lie I hate the meme regime but I want to eat nizbun

Samefag's at it again.

>89 replies
>26 posters

But for what purpose?

Post cute herbies farming story.

thanks for the help, guys. i'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Which server this "samefag" plays on?

Let them come ...

holy heck this general is so hecking toxic

All of them.