Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Handled with Incredible Grace Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.7.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=620048

>2.7 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=633414

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>7 Day Check-in (Tony's Toys):
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=646255

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12004957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for CoC will share the same publisher as MFF soon

>tfw no one made a new thread
happy 2017 everyone

reposting question from last thread

Good boy when?

Wasp, she'll be able to get a SL win too

>tfw fucked up my shadowland run
Now I have to do ultron rumble

Lady Sif is fair! The fairest!

WHEN?

9/10 OP

No enough [embeds]

Hydra War update, alongside Taskmaster, the Thunderbolts, and Sharon Rogers uni

I regret not putting a ™ at the end of FUTURE... FIGHT

Stop I can only get so erect

>HYDRA War update
>no Spider-Woman + Madame Hydra

Don't forget Baron Zemo.

There is a possibility we won't get Madame Hydra/Viper because Fox has the rights to her for some fucking reason.

That goes without saying.

Nah she was in AvAc

update when

~2-3 weeks.

which one of you fags is netmarblehack

why do they always copy paste everything?
also they use old as fuck pics, what's wrong with nightnurse and mobirium.

just go to hell ???

True. I guess Fox somehow has the rights to Viper, but Marvel can still use Madame Hydra as long as they don't call her Viper. Kind of a shared situation like the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.
Then again, Marvel games refuse to use those 2, so who knows why they allow Madame Hydra.

Any of these good for Odin?

If they added Spider-Woman, would her default outfit be her Classic outfit or the Marvel Now! one?

The all def looks nice

>Taskmaster
It's weird how he still isn't playable despite being in Battleworld taking Arcade's place. It would have made more sense to just use the Grandmaster really.

>wake up
>I've drunkenly T2ed Jane and Singularity
I've fucked up haven't I?

>I'll just do one more WBI before bed
>pic related happens
MUH
m-maybe it'll have bios this time

also tfw when 2.7 dropped I changed my in game avatar to Hulkling and vowed to keep it that way until I get a red chest and I fear I'm gonna be stuck with it for a looooong time
JUST

Enjoy your new qt for 2017

I need some advice on some fairly decent decent Custom Gears I rolled or horded over the last few days.

6 Obelisk

IGB, Fire Damage 23.8% , and 140% Attack: Should I use this on Hellstorm or wait until I get an Invincibility or Recovery Proc? I definitely think IGB is necessary. Especially for ABX days.

Defense Penetration 28.6%, Critical Rate 24.9%, and HP below 50%, Invincibility 5 sec.: I was thinking about throwing this on Proxima. I don't know if I should hold out for an attack proc. Is there anyone better suited for this one?

Defense Penetration 22.5%, Dodge 23%, and HP below 50%, 10% HP Recovery: I feel like this should be good on someone, but as of who, I have no idea.

Defense Penetration 29.5%, Mind Damage 33.1%, and 300% Energy Damage: I believe the AOE proc on this one isn't stellar at all, right?

5 Obelisk

Snare Resist, Recovery Rate 51.7%, and HP below 50%, 5% HP Recovery: Moon Knight for ABX? I do have another obelisk on Thanos that is: Snare Resist, Recovery Rate 75%, and HP below 40%, Invincibility 3 sec. Is this one much more suited for Moon Knight instead? Hard to decide if the the Recovery Rate is or isn't better than the Invincibility proc.

IGB, Mind Damage 35.3%, and HP below 40%, Invincibility 2 sec.: Super Giant is my next BO character. I know she gets guard broken a lot, but I'm not sure if the invinciblity proc is worth it.

4 Obelisk

Cold Damage 25.7%, Recovery Rate 37.2%, and HP below 50%, 5% HP Recovery: I want to use this for Loki, who currently has an old school 100% recovery rate gear. I presently have IAAG on him/her and don't plan on changing it. I will also bump him/her to T2 in a month or so (not a high target of mine).

IGB, Defense Penetration 15.5%, and 100% Attack: Not sure if this is even worth the discussion.

w-which one though
tfw I don't even have an obelisk for jane and sing's is some shit crit one

how do I into silk? I don't get how to git gud with her

Is there a story hero that doesn't need to be t2 to shine?

>buy uni
>remember all your experience playing tekken
>juggle enemies with your webs all day
>all attack gear since you never ever get hurt this way.

Any tips for boss floors? are they all doable without too many memery?

>he fell for the guk shortage meme

Is hot time still 24 hours?

Not really.

I guess you can count BP because his kit already has his damage immune, damage boost, and i-frames at T1 but even then he'll only really shine for early Speed relay and the easier WBs.

what about blackbolt, thor and uni sif?

This is the ideal sale. You may not like it, but this is what peak jewery looks like

How is that wallet damage doing user? how many crystals/shekels have you spent?
Any buyer remorse?

Any last minute uniform I'm missing here?

Nebula

No, Hellstorm doesn't need GBI at all. I'm doing absolutely fine without it. Go for recovery rate and invincibility shield (preferably 4-5 seconds) instead.

This one might be good for Odin actually.

Someone with high guaranteed dodge and iframes. Green Goblin, uni Sif, uni Daredevil.

Reroll this

T2 MK doesn't need any healing at all. Invincibility proc for him is a must have. It helps him survive while his T2 passive on cooldown.

Invincibility is okay for her. Although 2 sec is pretty shitty. But for now stick with that. Try to roll increase damage by% or healing.

Yeah, this will be good for your Loki.

Might be okay for Hyperion (if you got him). Of course until you roll GBI with recovery rate.

It depends. But most of the boss floors are doable, yeah. Especially Destroyer.

Spent 6300. I guess buying second CNS pack was a bit overkill, but desu no actual regrets.

He probably would already be in the game if he had actually worn a costume or used a sword in CA: Civil War.

>2 days until t2 tickets

>2 days
You mean one day.

>tfw upset about bios rewards being the new norm instead of tickets

He's not a hero, but Kingpin can hold his own pretty well in some modes at T1. Because he doesn't have a T2 yet.

BB and Thor are sorta glass cannons, and I don't know about uni sif.

On one hand I'm fine with it because it's more BO fodder. On the other I could REALLY use some tickets.

I was really excited for it while I was in need of bios to funnel into Odin, but now that I have him, Thanos, and 3 of the BO all at 60 they are much less needed. I guess I'll just horde them until I get enough BAM to do the next BO which won't be for another month.

Sister Grimm or Satana for T2?"

Follow your heart.

>tfw they stopped giving energy out just as they increased the SHIELD level cap

>you bought cards
>you bought moon knight uni
post that buyers remorse /mffg/

So, SHIELD HOT TIME ended already, did you manage to advance a couple of levels, anons?

I got a 50% boost towards 63, but that's it.

>Sister Grimm
Why do they keep using that name in games? She hasn't used it in the comics in like 10 years.

>blackbolt
>glass cannon
Dude what

probably because of this piece of shit

Everything moonknight

FUCK that Jew

Wow that anime is so cute

I highly doubt that's the reason.

Survey time fags, what is the biggest chore in the game for you? that one game mode you need to force yourself to finish.
strawpoll.me/12004957

>when you roll a gear and it gets the highest % the first time

>tfw it just happened again
Alright what's the catch

>Also rolled IAAG in the first roll
Okay I'm scared

Bit the pillow, RNGods are going in dry to ya in the next update

>gear at 19
>90%
>roll it again
>get a x20 or something like that

>Do Memory Missions
>0/10
>319/320

>x10 clear
>6/10 bios avaible

how low is the bio drop rate on chapter 11 and 12?
it actually says low on the character screen so I guess it will cost a shit ton of energy to even get the 10 for hela daily.

Look at this man and tell me if he's worth a mega rank ticket.

Thanks for the feedback.

If I play careful enough, I can avoid being guard broken with Hellstorm. I guess recovery and invincibility is something I should look out for. The thing that's holding me back on him is the lack of a shield or recovery. Once I drop down, I need to avoid shit and consume time until his iframes and immunity can be used again.

Bummer on the MK thing, though. I thought a high recovery ends up maxing his HP.

IGB with RR is pretty hard for roll for me. If I do get it, I end up getting ass blasted by a crappy proc

Put that defpen/mind damage one on supergiant

I just solo rumble mode with ancient one by spamming skills button, I dunno what the fuck I'm doing and I won that rumble in 30 sec left. Anyone know how the skill set to use on rumble?

Why not both?

Set up the healing circle, 6* skill I think, then do clone, 3* and then 1/2 depending on if they're stunned or something, otherwise they'll run from the 2*
Then repeat
Should be able to keep the healing circle up the whole time and a clone out at all times

how do you get on the first 10 of BW?

what obelisk for moon knight?

>Decide not to log in for a day
>A day becomes 3 becomes 7
>Now I'm just waiting for the 14 day threshold so I can return and get that sweet welcome back package

what was on it senpai

Last I heard, it was enough selectors to basically 6* any standard selector character.

>tfw still can't clear speed AB

>tfw looked away from screen for a second
>damage immunity ran out
>meteors fucked me
At least now I don't have to do combat hero abx so that's a bonus

Will we be getting any content based on Agents of SHIELD: Slingshot?

Madame hydra is in avenger academy right?

Nope.

Weird, I wonder why not, they usually always try and synergize with the latest MCU media.

She is, which is why I was wondering why Marvel doesn't mind having a character Fox seems to share the rights to in a game where they refuse to use the Maximoffs.

>they usually always try and synergize with the latest MCU media.
We didn't get anything for DD S2 or AoS S4, and what basically amounts to one episode of AoS broke up into 6 parts is pretty insignificant.

Here's the difference. Marvel has Madame Hydra. Fox has Viper. While Viper is the most well-known Madame Hydra, she's not the only Madame Hydra.

Probably her current one with her classic as a uni, like carol
Although 2bh I like the current one more

>We didn't get anything for DD S2 or AoS S4
True. I hope we get Robbie Reyes soon anyway.
I'm guessing we'll get Elektra's All-New Marvel Now! outfit instead of the Netflix outfit since they're pretty much the same.

The next update will probably be Monsters Unleashed, right?

Probably/Maybe. It's entirely possible that the Monsters Unleashed "content" is just going to be a token event or giveaway and the update itself will be something different.

There WILL be some MU content coming, but it might not actually be part of one of the updates proper.

>All-new Marvel Now!
You mean Marvel NOW! 2.0. All-new Marvel NOW! was the relaunch that happened after Marvel NOW! 1.0 but before Avengers NOW!

I imagine Bullseye T2/uni/6*, Elektra T2/uni/6*, and Kingpin T2 will all come in february's patch since the Bullseye/Elektra/Kingpin books are all launching then.