/svg/ Shadowverse General

Our guy Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/oj8uw

Discord: discord.gg/vkQFb33
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.

-Added RoB art
-Fixed Vampire Queen art which was flipped upside down
-Changed filenames to match the card names (card number is still included)
-1163 images, 1.68 GB

mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Ping:

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2887399
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/earth-rite-runecraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xth for the true savior of Shadowcraft

Fuck the butthole of me
nobody gonna use this thread right now

This guy is gonna rape Arisa, what do you do? The more you put in his path will only make want to rape her harder.

mfw elanas

Threadly reminder that if you play Blood or Shadow you should replace your turn 4 evos with this Fortunehunter (obviously move things around so your curve doesn't get messed up).

She gets much better value for the EVO point.

She draws a card.

She's CUTE TO BOOT.

Don't dare post here yet duds the das fuck

I want to kiss Luna's tummy!

And also her cervix, with my dick!

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2887399

is this deck good enough for disco dragon?

Doesn't she cost 5

>Don't dare post here yet duds the das fuck

What did he mean by this?

I just wanna say that i hate every single one of you dariashitters.
Now post dick because i'm going to build one too

Give Seraphs lists
Need to play some cancer

happy new year

Yeah that's why I said move things around so your curve doesn't get messed up.

But for the EVO point she's a far better value than Playful Necro or Panty Robber.

Nothing, let him do his job to remove the subhuman elf.

Anybody else having success with neutralcraft? Steadily climbing up A rank with this deck at the moment. It's far more effective than I expected.

I've really been considering her for a while but I don't want to have a shitload of 5 drops and Cerberus is still the definitive Shadow card. I started trying out Wight King though.

Playful Necro is shit as fuck though, I agree.

Is the forestcraft pre-built deck the best one in terms of what is good for the class? I mean you get two great legendaries ancient elf and tia and other good gold cards like roach and cynthia. Plus best alternate art.

If I was going to get one, and let's pretend that forest isn't terrible right now, is the forest pre-built deck the best one in terms of what you get for the class?

>gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2887399

>Feena with tits

But why?

question: in what deck would i put gourmet emperor (carrot?) into?

>get matched up against someone who has two legendaries in take two including Satan
>I got 0
FUCK OFF LUCK SHITTER JAPS

kys rapefags

Yes, Forest and Blood are the most valuable.

Shadow is alright since you get endless 2 drops and shadows.

So wight king is your EVO drop then or do you even have a dedicated EVO drop?

Every time I play an activated Aurelia, my opponent's super fast plays stop and his next turn takes noticeably longer

Neutralcraft decks, if you're willing to meme that hard. Aside from that, I think some shadows use it.

Forest is solid

Sword and Shadow are also solid

Blood and Dragon are great value for specific archetypes

Pure value wise shadow has the best golds, then forest and sword are about equal.

shadow gives you cerberus and the bug waifu

>Neutralcraft
>Put blood cards inside.
REMOVE.

She was always the best sword card and now that Otohime got nerfed by the meta people are finally realizing it.

To that guy that was asking for a Carrot Shadow list this is what ive been using. Its a lot of fun and ive been having success with it so far. If you have a real hardon for carrots you can put a third in for one of the other early cards.

If you want to get really crazy you can go for some carrot/tyrant shenanigans

I am already raging hard at blood i could just gives no more fuck and mess up with her
Like, it's not like i wanted to get A2 before 500 matches
If shit doesn't work i am gonna dust 3x Flute animated Golem 3x Erasmus 1x(?) Fafnir and either make Seraphs/Darias

How do you shitters complain about daria. After playing against so many and trying it out myself it's way too inconsistent.

Do you think she has an incestual crush on Albert?

Everydeck, give it a week or 2 and you'll be seeing this shit in everything

No better value target for bannered ruthless assassin.

The black greaves look super out of place to me.

Mordecai is shit they said

boy

I don't have any EVO drops. I decided to run Wight King because Rune does not, from what I've observed, run hard removal and Wight King is a card they would have to devote an inordinate amount of resources to getting rid of. It's already observable in Tenacious Ghost when he's evolved, so I imagine a 4/5 Ward with Bane would give them even more pause. I've yet to really use it but I'll blog about it eventually. The other 4 drops I use are Necroassassin and Phantom Howl, and I have Cerberus for the 5 slot.

I dropped Urd because she's pretty shit without having something that can provide meaningful value on the board and honestly Necroassassin and Soul Conversion are enough for LW procs.

Wait till the devs buff another forest card because muh pet class and see who's crying faggot.

>it's a "I'm gonna ignore the reaper for now because it's just 2/2" episode

Shadow doesn't need an evolve drop. Their decks are either so fast they're evolving to hit face, or they're so slow that anything that isn't good after turn 6 is a liability.

>otohime nerf
>still required in every sword deck that isn't banner

Please concede!

Or duel until you have checkmate and then concede!

Glass + Pendant is a field wiper + basically a ward as next turn enemy will either waste an spell killing it or an attack.

noob question: is this deck good?
>shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/earth-rite-runecraft
I have 2 pascale and 1 daria, what deck can i build?

People knee jerk react to losing to it once on turn 5 or 6 and don't think about the 50% of the time the deck would lose to a basic deck because it bricks off THAT hard.

Or they're memeing faggots.

I mean regardless of the fact that Feena is great for shadow decks, you will climb more consistently with Forest, Rune or Haven.

Blood and Shadow are still underpowered by comparison IMO.

True, I cut 1 otohime from my deck but I would never play with less than 3 Aurelia. She carries HARD.

So what exactly is people's opinion on control blood? I feel like it's very overwhelming and really only decent against daria especially considering how easy vengeance is to play around especially with some burst some classes can do while how mediocre classes are with vengeance.

Rate please
It only has to work for grinding me out of A

>double dragonclaw pendant

congrats you beat a man who memed himself into oblivion prior to taking his deck into ranked

Neutral

Yeah Wight King is such an amazing value card because of the resources it takes to remove. It's like Shadowcraft's version of Righteous Devil but way easier to activate.

Are you running Attendant?

Control Blood is only good if the player knows their matchups and makes plays accordingly as opposed to just playing on curve. I have success with it and believe it's Tier 1/2, but others would disagree since they don't have success. Play what you want in the end.

Is Olivia secretly an angel?

2nd 4-1 of the year, Cunning wyvern is god, last boss was a haven that went pinion>aria>sister while my hand was made of bricks, won because of Dragon Warrior letting me catch up.

Anyone have a general starting point for a Shadowcraft deck?

Control Blood works well now since there isn't a lot of DS and PtP Elf. It's better than other control decks besides Seraph because of burst damage too.

This is B0

I've tried making pure neutralcraft decks before, but they often lack in areas such as board clears or killing power.

>Dark Angel Olivia
>secretly an angel

So what cards does control shadow want to evolve?

Is control shadow actually a thing?

Someone post a Pendant deck please

PtP Elf is a decent match-up for Control Blood now.

Yes, him curving into Necroassassin is a no brainer, as well as being a good Conversion target too. He's similar to Shadow Reaper in that he can be unassuming but turn into a problem pretty fast. He's basically a better Hell's Unleasher as far as I'm concerned.

Necroassassin/Urd Evolve is usually more than good enough for midgame tempo. Balor, Death's Breath Zombie, and Mord are all great targets as well.

I want to make a proper midsword deck but I just feel like I'll be so gimped without three Aurelia.

how many turns does ptp elf even need after all?

what's the best deck for A rank

what's your control sword look like /svg/

Did you Call of Cocytus that Servant?

She's a PURE Dark Angel

The most beautiful
The strongest
And the cutest to boot!

>banner
>carrot

Okay I dont think that carrot belongs in every fucking deck

Turn 8 is around the average if they have a decent hand. 6 or 7 if they go crazy.

I was just curious because the main thing I like about Urd was the double lich off attendant, but it's true she can be sort of a dead card annoyingly often.

how's control blood without mary + dire bond?

i'm fucking dead before i can whip them out, and while dire bond is useful, mary is just there to die horribly. don't survive long enough vs haven/dragon or any decent decks to luck out on dire/mary combo

maybe just dire bond + all the hp drain cards + aoe?

I think calling this deck Carrot in a Blender is most fitting.

It's like trying to cook something up to muck up your opponent's tempo with 3 lovely waifus.

Sword lists become more and more expensive. The prebuilt deck is an amazing deal to catch-up on those legs.

Something like 4 losses in 20 games, in A0 with this deck. I'm trying out the famous Hamsa + Cyclone Blade.. so far, it's a meme.

Very nice.

Added to the folder.

but user, think of the infinite value

Play control = lol instant win conditions

play combo = lol FACE DA PLACE

what a fun game, not rng at all

Am I the only one who plays against ptp rune every game?
Also post your shadow dicks

Yes

It's Mushy tier in how kill-on-sight it is.

Can you post deck list please?

Looks good to me.

carrot is adorable

I'm starting to think it's only a matter of time before someone builds a Tier 1 deck around Cocytus.

It's very conditional but the value is insane if they don't have hard removal.

I tweaked it game-ai since I don't have any Balor, but Death's Breath is still relevant these days except against Blood.

You can swap Pact with Deathbrand.

what is that animal anyway?

a guinea pig?

Wait a minute, so carrot is only obtainable with gourmet? There's no standalone carrot?

He is safe to liquefy right?

I never really felt that Urd was a good card in Shadow honestly, she's much better in Storm Haven for burst combos. I decided to give her a spin with Aggro Shadow's new tools but I'm just not a fan.

H-here I go!

I actually might try out Khaiza over Goblin Mage or Attendant and see how it works out. I really like Goblin Mage though.

>Deck requires 11 fucking legendaries

just like coco and mimi (they would be crazy cards btw)