What is the difference between the Impreza WRX and a Subaru WRX

I can not seem to understand this concept. How are they both WRX but on the Impreza it is a trim and it is also its own model? Does the meme apply to both?

Lol. I bet you're the last user from that thread me and home boy both told you they were different.

The wrx became it's own model in 2015 Subaru kept the Impreza separate because it's small and practical so there is no turbo "trim" as you would call it.

Same with the sti. Subaru technica international is it's own thing. You can order a regular Impreza, crosstrek, Brz with a sti package that comes with wheels, short shifter spoiler, lip kit, and stuff.

Even though the sti is different all the way to the suspension, differentials, chassis, etc. sti package is not an sti.

>Same with the sti. Subaru technica international is it's own thing. You can order a regular Impreza, crosstrek, Brz with a sti package that comes with wheels, short shifter spoiler, lip kit, and stuff.
Not in the US you can

Actually you can. Infact I serviced 16 crosstrek today with an sti appearance package. Sti wheels sti embroidered cvt knob sti spoiler.

Also I hope you know I meant appearance package not like a sport package.

I need you to service my Subaru user, where you work? I'll have the black ice so you know..

Are you trolling or serious ?
If so I'm at a Subaru dealer in northern California

Serious, cunts at livermore subaru wanted to charge almost 400 bucks to replace broken coil pack connector. At first they wanted to REPLACE whole wiring harness for like 2k until I told em I have replacement clip

Holy shit lol. What kind of subaru?

2005 STI, I remember some user offering to help out.I got the connector fixed but now have a radiator that dealer is claiming NEEDS TO BE REPLACED because mount is broken or some shit. Friend told me I was leaking a bit of coolant or something i checked radiator looks fine just a bit loose might be waterpump not sure. Since then car has been sitting a bit and or driven lightly, maybe I shouldn't even be considering dealers. Fugg'n subaru's man, still love em.

Are you the user with the brz also that togays redwoodroad ?
I have never done a coil pack connector replacement I don't see why it would be hard. You have an email or something we can talk?

I think I offered a free inspection to you awhile back

Forsure man. I emailed you.

Wolf, do you remember this car? A shame Austin didn't budge on price

Yeah I put an axle in that thing haha.
Multiple salesman tryed to sell that thing. They said hella people called.

Supposedly had a recent rebuilt tranny/engine but 130k miles,16k, and faded paint in person didn't seem right.

We didn't do much to it when we had it. We sure as hell didn't do the rebuilds. Maybe another shop did. I don't know.

Maybe that white one was better option not sure, least I was able to get a good warranty that covers engine/suspension bits. Sucks radiator/coil connector wasn't but all is well. Guess with these cars you just never know

Yeah it's a gamble on the older ones. We get them in we assess what's wrong and we build an estimate than sales decides if they want to pay for repairs.

Yeah you would think it would have to be disclosed by law though, at least power steering pump was covered no questions asked but still.

Yeah bit then that would discourage buyers from buying it. That's why they slap that "as is" crap on there haha. But that's cool you got warranty on yours.