Why are there hundreds of American children on youtube that barely look out of puberty with cars they shouldn't be able...

Why are there hundreds of American children on youtube that barely look out of puberty with cars they shouldn't be able to afford to own or insure.

youtube.com/watch?v=MH7GjLDlzYw

youtube.com/watch?v=4zFMLzgDNnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NvplIEamDHY

Search for any sports car and you'll see these kind of videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

gocompare.com/car-insurance/fronting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's called leasing or financing. You'd be surprised how cheap a 7 year loan I'd per month. For kids living at home a minimum wage job can pay for a car easily when you have no other bills to your name

But how do they afford the insurance and/or maintenance?

The maintenance on a new car is nonexistent outside of oil changes and shit

The insurance is easy too. Kids who love at home can piggy back on their parents insurance by putting the parent on the title/registration of the car. The insurance sees that the car is registered to the parent and gives the parent their reduced rate. The kid probably pays the parent because paying for insurance on your own if you're under 25 is ridiculous. Getting your parents to front you insurance is an easy way to get sub 100 dollar a month paymentd

Insure it as daddy's second car
Daddys money in general, actually. How else would 16 year old fuckboys afford anything?

Poor Mexicans have 350Zs. They're like $5k or something. Zero resale and I see them in ghettos all the time. Insurance is cheap as they're worthless and if you pay cash for them you only need liability.

Isn't that illegal?

No

350z are cheap as fuck..

it's called getting a job

Why would it be illegal to take care of your children? Europeans are shit I swear. This is why you think shitboxes like the 350z are status symbols.

You're committing insurance fraud. The named driver is supposed to be the person who uses the car the most. If the child is using the car the most then they need to be the main driver.

Not for a minor who is a dependant on the parent

[citation needed]

That's not how it works dumbass

Massive debt or their families are wealthy.

I asked myself the same thing when i first started community college.
Lots of students had nice modern cars while im still driving my peace of shit junk truck.
Theyre almost all full time students too while im part time because i cant afford it.

Few friends, no girl, and a long time on the busmobile is how i afford my camaro at 24

Why would the insurance company agree to insure a child for cheap just because the parent is putting their name on the policy?

Use your brains, that makes no commercial sense. Insurance is based on risk and if the child is the person using the car 100% of the time then the risk is the same no matter who's name is on the policy.

It's called fronting

gocompare.com/car-insurance/fronting/

It's not illegal if you can't prove it, bucko

Neither is murder

murder is possible to prove, fronting isn't.

It can go against parts of the insurence contract, depending on its terms of course.
But even then, you never get into trouble for it unless you get into a serious accident in a car that is not insured in your name.

Prove it, dumbass

Insurance companies will get out of paying up by any means they can. Fronting just gives them a nice juicy get out of jail free card.

LMAO KEKS OUT IN FULL FORCE.

Who cares if its illegal.
I have 4 cars (all shitboxes) insured under my moms name because its way cheaper.

the retarded insurance company thinks she owns 5 damn cars hahaha

>You can't be listed as a primary driver on your parent's policy to save money bundling.
This is an 18+ board.

>lol just murder people who cares unless you're caught

>24 years old
>First car under my name
>Looking for car insurance
>Lowest rate i could find was a little over $100 a month

Fuck this gay earth

Im better off just buying a good radar detector and staying away from cops noses.

>Just get your parents to insure you it's not illegal
>Well yeah it's illegal but only if you get caught so just break the law #YOLO

You are disgusted by their nature, they were wrong at first and got confronted with facts so they went full retard and responded some bullshit.
They could have just said "oh, ok. It is illegal, my bad" but these little shithead are anons from Veeky Forums so that's how they behave.

It's called working your ass off after school instead of rotting your brain away with vidya games. Plus those are $20k cars...

My buddy has a brand new Civic SI in high school.
My dad had a new Tans Am in highschool, My uncle's both had new Camaro's in highschool.

wait until they get out of school and have to fend for themselves

the car goes bye bye

So glad I started off as a tuner, car is looks like a shitbox but can easily beat these cunts

Naw. Most kids live at home till they're done their post secondary or trade schooling. If they don't take something retarded like a bachleor of arts or whatever they'll be pretty well off when they start a real career.

>My dad had a new Tans Am in highschool, My uncle's both had new Camaro's in highschool.

Boomers

>My buddy has a brand new Civic SI in high school.

Spoiled by said boomers.

Minimum wage and earning enough for a 20k + year car. Yeah sure.

I got a BoA and make decent bank. Fuck you manual labor cretin.

The new car industry is a giant scam, and parents partake in it and then their kids do the same

>you NEED to be in debt for 10 years on the 2017 super shitbox
>the 2016 model for half the price? Haha are you poor?

>Minimum wage and earning enough for a 20k + year car. Yeah sure.

Even McD's starts at $13 an hour in Canada, I was making almost 40 an hour in high school, though I only worked a few days a week. That's enough for a new car if you live like a jew.

>I got a BoA and make decent bank.

Not as much as Chad the Electrician who got paid to go to school.

That's not what his videos are about but this too.

>be in college
>drive 94 Fleetwood
>old yes but paid for, cheap insurance, comfy as fuck and dat LT1
>park near brand new Mercedes and Audis every day
>those same people bitch non stop they have no money
>I'm poor too but never have money issues
>also see brand new Ford and Chevys and regular cars that are brand new

I can understand not wanting a 20 year old Cadillac, but there is really no excuse for buying a brand new shitbox over a 2-3 year old one with 20k miles that still qualifies for dealer work. Especially if you are still a poorfag student.

>Boomers
user is probably under 25 like most people here, his parents wouldnt be boomers. Shut the fuck up and piss to reddit/tumblr.

Most kids lease new cars... Speaking of wasting money... How much a month do you spend on video games and Taco Bell? Do you got a cell phone? That's a waste of money too.

>be a good goy and pay $500 month minimum because you are 16 and male despite never actually being in any accidents or getting any tickets

>Murder is the same as jewing the insurance company out of a few sheckels

Smells like jew

I know how you feel. I went from paying 35$ a month under my parents insurance at 19-23 to 148$ a month on my own insurance at 24.

>Do you got a cell phone? That's a waste of money too.

What's the alternative? You need a cellphone to make appointments or for work. I got my Galaxy Core Prime for around $50, and it doubles as a GPS and MP3 player.

We're a wealthy country. I know jealousy is why you Eurodiesels get so salty all the time but seriously.

Technically if the child is the primary driver it must be stated as such but the car must be owned by the parent. Well at least that is how Geico used to do it.

>Isn't that illegal?
Only if the daddy is not the primary driver of the vehicle. Kek However, there is a clause in most insurance that allows someone from the family doing an errand on behalf of the primary driver.

I looked at my policy to answer here. It specifically insures only me. No one else driving that car is insured by my policy. So if my family member drives it without their own insurance, there is no coverage. HOWEVER, if I file a claim with the police that the car was stolen (driven without permission) then the car is covered under insurance. However, that also means they would have a stolen car charge on their record. Which is more evil? Losing the value of the car or letting the kid have a stolen car record in order to get covered?