What type of car should I drive to attract a girl like pic related?

What type of car should I drive to attract a girl like pic related?

Brand new pick up trucc? sporty convertible? Base Model 3 series? Middle of the mall crossover?

A car will not get you laid, its what you used to buy that car that will.

A motorcycle on the other hand.......

>I didnt read the text, the reply

No cars will make her moist OP.
Maybe a bus pass.

tesla

why is it always upper middle class young women who are completely out of touch with reality

>for generations of women to come
If they're all like Hillary Clinton I'd rather see the world's end.

Because they've never really had to live with white trash or niggers.

Pic related

yall niggas pretending like you wouldnt suckle on those teddies like theres no tomorrow.

need me a thicc bitch

It's because of their high upbringing that they are out of touch with reality.

Trust me. Family is pretty wealthy and my siblings are out of touch when it comes to politics. They think all rifles need to be banned and performance cars are too dangerous for the average person.

wow queen youre so cultured

only sometimes.

trumpies fucking btfo. Your stupidity got a fucking con-man elected, and apparently it also prevents you from getting laid.

I'd pretend to be feminist hillary supporter if it gets me a chance to sucking them tiddies bruh
Just for a day tho, then I'll tell her she's a retard for supporting a corrupt warhawk after I've got what I wanted

A stupid libcuck? No car at all. Make sure you are unemployed and she pays for everything too

use a condom
unless you want to feel the Bern

Car isn't important. Make sure you are wearing your MAGA cap.

I can't tell you what youd have to drive to attract her (my best guess is a pruis or some gay shit) but i can tell you she drives a Toyota Corolla
> FACT: All female Corolla drivers are sluts/promiscuous

>tfw the hot jewish redhead i hooked up with on tinder drove a corolla

shes was cool as fuck t b h

false

my gf has a friend who went out with a guy purely because he had a mustang, and they fucked that night.

None.
Women now despise anything with an internal combustion engine. Anything. It destroys the enbironmunt, kills the trees, melts the polar bears, cuts down the ice caps and drowns little forest animals. It kills everyone on the road because since they find it hard to drive then it means everyone is a shit driver and that's why we need safer cars.
They cannot wait for full electric self-driving cars.
You will never attract anyone with a car, except another Veeky Forumstist.
The 60s are gone, get over it.

A Toyota Prius. Slap a "I'm with HER" bumper sticker to get laid guaranteed.

>lying on an anonymous thai basket-weaving forum

>implying any girl that isn't fat likes bikes and bikers

That girl? A Prius.

"Normal" Instagram whores? Any Lambo or black Mercedes.
Normal girls? Anything that doesn't look and act old, and that goes for the driver as well.

Forget those Instagram cunts, they're ALL messed up one way or the other. Go out and find someone who is actually worth having.

My fiance was like that when I first met her. I was driving my Dodge Charger. She really didn't mention it, other than saying "I really like your car," after I picked her up for the first date.

Just get a Camero/Mustang/Charger/ect ect if you want pussy.

Hi, I'm Harrison Ford. We're a lot alike, because both of us are lying.

couldn't be more wrong desu.

I had a thing going on with some qt from uni whose bf drives a(n automatic) mustang. Shame she moved. Bf has probably crashed the 'stang by now

CAMERO

CAMERO

LMAO I WAS LIKE LMAO

>Wall of text
>Retarded smile

when in reality the message is conveying:

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY FUCKING HUGE TITS!

Why are you so upset?

nothing is wrong with showing off her tits ahmed

>Base Model 3 series?

wtf Elliot, i thought you died

>this.

Shill hills, Girls, and New Yorker have no idea about cars. And having a nice car will probably be a detractor if anything as it will make you seem like a "jerk".

>typo

Guys aren't any different only they have to show things they bought/loaned instead.

Nah I just stopped uploading videos

Liberal woman, in her 20s, vehemently anti-trump and pro-hillary? Spouting views on instagram with huge text walls and obligatory tits to attract attention from people who otherwise wouldnt give a shit? There's only one answer. Tesla, extra points for model X