Ok so far I have been retuned for maximum coal rolling and have scrapped my catalytic converters...

Ok so far I have been retuned for maximum coal rolling and have scrapped my catalytic converters. What else can I do to give the environment the middle finger? I want to take the biggest shit on the environment that I can every time I drive.

2008 Dodge Ram 3500 is what I'm driving

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCEzEVJkO1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much do you weigh?

Develop a slight oil leak an park over a storm drain

Release into the atmosphere and refill the refrigerant in your AC system every time you drive it.

Sawp in a 500+ci gas engine, Diesel is too clean.

I already dump my used oil into the the storm drain after every oil change. So it's getting there, just periodically all at once

peripheral port 20b rotary swap, side exit straight pipes
be sure to run mega rich 2cycle premix

Pump it full of 110 octane

Run a separate generator to power your truck's electrics.

buy a chinese truck

4 cylinder motor for each wheel.

coal rolling isn't really bad for the environment. its bad for people when they inhale it. but its mostly just soot that falls to the ground.

if you really wanted to fuck up the environment you'd run as lean and hot as possible to produce more NOx

>What else can I do to give the environment the middle finger?
Drive a 60s landbarge that goes 5mpg

Throw in some kerosene and 2 stroke oil next fill up for good measure.

fucking lol

Get yourself a real truck, none of that bitch ass murrifat pickup "truck" shit.
I mean a real truck, like a god damn Scania or an International.
Some old soviet truck like a Kamaz, Kraz, Ural or something along those lines for added bonus points. Theyre actually surprisingly decent at hauling shit and stupid simple to fix, just that you'll be fixing them a lot to keep them on the road.

Driving a fucking Honda Insight is worse for the environment

>Americans in charge of highschool chemistry
Keep throwing away money at making your truck run worse in every single conceivable way you fucking retard

OP's truck probably outs out more TQ and HP than those euro shit trucks.

Triggered.

i swear to god you people are retarded.

drink coolant before you end up fucking up resources for the next generation

lolnoparts
stop being a fag imho

The next generation is fucked beyond belief. They can't even figure out what sex they are...

thats current, im talking about the fuckers who live in bumfuck hurping about shitting on emissions until 30 years down the road their kids start developing asthma and shit.

environmental restrictions are there for a reason, the air you breathe, vegetation that cleans said air you breathe, the water you drink, the land you grow/feed food is not something you should be shitting all over you dumb nigger

2nd paragraph is more directed toward op btw

Who gives a shit about them? You won't care what happens to them when you are fertilizer

If CO2 is a greenhouse gas that contributes to global warming, why is Mars with a 97% CO2 content colder?

Except they aren't. Environmental restrictions are in place to line the governments pocket with money. It doesn't matter what we do so long as China keeps pumping their shit into the air. Environmental change has to be a global effort or it doesn't work, and we know damn well the world will never come together on it, so fuck it

You could just live somewhere suitable for life and have none of those issues. Stop living in Europe/California.

>environmental change to be a global effort or it doesn't work
literally every major city in the US has much cleaner air since the shit passed in the 70s.I won't disagree with government corruption causing overreach and profiteering but thats no excuse to just stay "fuck it" to the place you live and shit it up just because china's doing it. China will either kill themselves off with that shit or make drastic changes, meanwhile america has to worry about america

and when those places run out?

and when those places run out?

Canada will never run out of resources or clean land.

so we invade canada?
or if you're saying that because you're canadian, you move north into useless tundra?

why shit up the land and resources you have?

International is murrican isn't it

>so we invade canada?

You would last 2 minutes in the cold. I've seen Americans driving in the snow.

It's almost impossible to fuck out shit up that much. That only happens when you cram 20 million people into a place that can realistically support less than a million, Like California or Europe.

yay let's burn some holes!

AvGas. With lead.

>the US never gets snow

Yeah you do, And this fucking retarded shit happens...

youtube.com/watch?v=sCEzEVJkO1U

If you consider THAT snow and THAT a hill you definitely won't last very long in a Canadian winter.

run lean, it produces more NOx.

nothing says fuck you more than melting the ozone layer and having all the penguins and polar bears die.

Don't know where this is. But in my state (WA) that Comcast truck would need flaggers when blocking a lane like that.

I wouldn't have gotten in an argument with him. Just informed him that I'd called police and Dept of labor and Industries for the safety violation.

>yfw he put his own cones up and retards still doing 50 in a 40 on snow

in a fucking old chevy truck noless

Obviously this is a troll thread, but I'll respond anyway.

Delete the EGR if not already done. Buck up the cash for 40% over injectors, AirDog lift pump and a big 80+mm single turbo. Tune it again to throw as much fuel into the engine till the turbo finally gets spooling. She'll blow black like a freight train everywhere you go, with zero effort involved.

>bunker crude with a pre heater

Umm, the fucking distance to the sun you tard?

Use 4 700W lamps to illuminate your garage and leave them 24/7

490lb
im a powerlifter though so im not really fat

Because it's atmosphere is literally sheet thin compared to Earth, and while the fact that Mars has more CO2 stands true, most of it is frozen in liquid form (its the atmosphere that entraps the sun's energy. That's what gives Earth it's mild goldilocks climate and Venus it's "turn off the fucking stove" climate).

>he thinks Scanias or Internationals are "real" trucks

kys

Use leaded AvGas instead of diesel as fuel.

Overlapping exhaust valves

fucking crazy ass quebecois

What's the deal with rednecks hating the environment? Is it a knee jerk reaction to everyone else wanting a less shitty country?

Redneck/wannabe redneck version of attentionwhoring. Like stance but ever so slightly less tetarded.

I´d say it is about the same level retardation.

no, brodozer's are worse because you are mutilating a utility vehicle just to display poor taste.

On the other hand they at least are able to drive normally.

How small is your dick?

one can´t drive over a leaf, the other can´t drive in any city
At least the stancefags don´t smell that bad...

Is that rear hook 4real? It must weigh like 120 pounds

>mutilating

Stacks can be useful
Light bars can be useful
Lift kits can be useful
Off road tires can be useful

Angling your wheels at a 45 degree from the road is not useful

I bet you're the kind of jackass that thinks aftermarket suspension and a 1in drop is stancing your car.

>give the environment the middle finger
you could blow up an oil tanker ship

Looks like plastic to me, likely just for a laugh

It's not about hating the environment, it's about liberal funded """scientists""" discovering made up claims of damage to the planet

And of course you eat truth and wisdom for breakfast, right?

Also with vehicular emissions we're at the very least equally talking about environmental and human damage. I mean, you can huff diesel soot if you're so convinced that this particulate matter isn't carcinogenic, I don't mind you getting cancer. I do mind others having an increased risk of cancer because of unteachable dumbfucks like you.

There are good aftermarket suspensions, but lowering your car low enough to be unable without scratching and set extreme camber is retardet.

It just doesn´t bother me if someone scratches his bumber, I just hate the smell of disel engines.
While stancefags might be cancer, diesel fumes give you cancer.

Avgas is leaded

its real. you can see where they welded it to the hitch bar.

>What's the deal with rednecks hating the environment? Is it a knee jerk reaction to everyone else wanting a less shitty country?
This is a misconception. Rednecks that live out in the countryside and hunt all the time are very conscious of the environment. Much more so than city slicker liberals who drop a nickel into the SAVE THE WHALES jar Starbucks a few times a week.

Green house gasses keeps in the heat tard

Maybe on a scale of local flora and fauna due to their farming and hunting traditions, but they're seemingly incapable of comprehending the greater scale, otherwise they wouldn't be so fucking obsessed with rolling coal and mudding and other useless bullshit.

>BUT GLOBAL WARMIN AINT REAL CUZ YA CANT SEE IT IN THE AIR

>Maybe on a scale of local flora and fauna due to their farming and hunting traditions

Yes because things actually affect them.

>but they're seemingly incapable of comprehending the greater scale, otherwise they wouldn't be so fucking obsessed with rolling coal and mudding and other useless bullshit.

Rolling coal is just soot and mudding literally has no negative effects worth worrying about. Good lucking trying to convince rednecks that live 600 miles from the ocean that sensationalist sea-level rise claims have any merit. Double good-luck trying to convince them that they need to change aspects of their lifestyle (or livelihood) to supposedly mitigate those claims.

>ABLOOBLOOBLOOO engine fumes give you cancer leave those cats on!

Yet I don't see you advocating for catalytic converters on volcanos which pump out more toxins than our vehicles could ever hope to

putting a cat on a vehicle is simple.
putting a cat on a fucking volcano is not.

So why put it on a car? Also the pollution, energy and resources used to create catalytic converters is just more of a waste.

Hahaha powerlifting burgers into your mouth.

>[citation needed]

run the exhaust into the cabin

This.