>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Quality-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Street-Mirrors/dp/B00L3B49C0/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1483577115&sr=8-20&keywords=motorbike wing mirrors
wemoto.com/parts/picture/vm-rt9/
ots.ca.gov/pdf/Publications/Motorcycle-Lane-Splitting-and-Safety-2015.pdf
adaptivtechnologies.com/adaptiv_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=180
strawpoll.me/12032462
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey /dbt/ hate to do this but im just being stupid and google is getting me nowhere.

Want to replace my Yamaha YZF r125 wing mirrors and Yamaha use a reverse thread on the right hand mirror.

Below is the mirrors I want to purchase:
amazon.co.uk/Quality-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Street-Mirrors/dp/B00L3B49C0/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1483577115&sr=8-20&keywords=motorbike wing mirrors

Is this the correct adaptor?
wemoto.com/parts/picture/vm-rt9/

Thanks

How old were you when you started riding?

5 or so on a pw50

18, 24 now and haven't ridden in 5 years

I just want to remind you guys that you aren't 'cool' or 'edgy' for riding motorcycles. No one secretly envies you or wants to be you. You aren't cool with your blacked out visors or loud exhausts. You're a nuisance to everyone and we wish you weren't on the road. If I could vote to ban motorcycles, I would. You entitled little brats think it's cool to weave in and out of traffic at high speeds and risk the lives of everyone? Wait your turn, just like all of us. I fucking hate seeing these /dbt/ threads shitting up my Veeky Forums

You sound upset.
Maybe you should go for a ri....
Um

Does anyone have any experience with radar detectors and laser jammers?
Just found out that they're legal where I live and may be a worthwhile investment to avoid tickets and points on insurance

Ive never seen such buttmad

filtering is safer and reduces traffic congestion.

Study by UC Berkely:

ots.ca.gov/pdf/Publications/Motorcycle-Lane-Splitting-and-Safety-2015.pdf

about 9 ot 10

>Wait your turn, just like all of us.

American spotted. Cares more about "BUT I WAS HERE FIRST" than the objectively safest and most efficient method.

What do you guys think of my bike?

were you on /r/moto or /r/crt recently?

look at this pussy

afraid some people might have more fun than you do?

Nope, SV650.

Just like those darn car fags that text and eat while trying to pull into you acting surprised. Does this sound like you? Maybe should ban all the cars then motorcycles would be safer. Cars give the ability to drive to idiots that dont have to learn the rules of the road.

there's some faggot that keeps pulling reddit content and reposting it here for some reason. If we wanted to see it we would just go to reddit.

saved for future use

vortex youtube is an absolute wealth of information on them but;

>antilaser priority: best laser jammer
>also has radar detector add on with good filtering

>V1 best arrows, but low on tech, and really needs fine tuning to be usefull, and requires a bluetooth paired phone for maximum capabilities

>max360 solid all around plug and play, but not the best in every catagory

>redline best range

>radenso basically a cheaper redline

>stinger VIP best radar but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (and ok laser optional for more$$$$$$$$$)

Do you realize how retarded you sound? Are you one of those people that are so scared to ride you get offended by people that do? Grow up, fucking pussy

do you realize how fucking retarded you are to reply in the first place?

you realize people like you are why /dbt/ fucking sucks right?

you ignore shitposting you don't reward him with like 5000 (you)'s

#yolo lol

hello

First of all; they removed (yous)

Second, I have a feeling he's being sincere since I see this sentiment IRL and in other threads too

>Scratched fairings
>Bent license plate
>XL Chicken strips
>Le reddit sticker

Yup, fits the profile

Thanks man. Was looking at the priority but it goes over $2k CAD by the time you add the second sensor and radio module.
Cost-benefit probably isn't there for me right now

my HH sintered front pads died after ~3,000 miles. im guessing its brake drag. what should be the first thing to fix this?
i was thinking of checking if the pistons are gunked up. but if i pump them all the way out will i start leaking brake fluid? I'm bad at getting bubbles out.
should i just get a caliper rebuild kit?

(yous) are back

I'm actually saving up for one atm, but they're especially good if you're from canada since it has an add on sensor for the mobile camera traps, which most radar detectors wont detect

desu I'd recommend the 360 just because it's easy but I wouldn't get anything but ALP for a laser jammer

ps; the v1 can be set up better and more comprehensive than the 360, but that can be a hassle

>I own a V1 btw and it's saved me many times

Make sure your levers are adjust properly so they actually open up the reservoir when you release it.
Push the pistons back all the way in then pump the lever to get them back out to where they normally are. The pistons can go out past their "normal" position before they start leaking but there is a point at which it will no longer be sealed.

>my Veeky Forums
I don't see your name on it.

Maybe I'll go with the detectors then. Not sure as to how useful laser detection is though and that's the predominant method of trapping.
My BMW dealership was recommending this
adaptivtechnologies.com/adaptiv_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=180

Small form factor and attractive price so not too big of an investment

never heard of it, it doesn't have a gps, says nothing about false filtering

dont be confused with the difference between laser jammers and laser detectors though because its a HUGE difference.

you can't detect a laser until you are hit with it, so if your detector goes off ITS TOO LATE

laser jammers actually react to getting hit with laser by sending confusing signals back to the gun making it impossible to get a positive reading but jammers need to be up to date as the latest radar gun to work which is why ALP is so good since they regularly send out updates

I wish i had a meme bike :^(

jammers are also illegal and can get you screwed over pretty good if caught

what's this some kind of shitty drz

Which also means you may have to be willing an able to outrun your average police cruiser because in some states it brings jail time.

>jammers are also illegal
depends on where you live

Hello nobike

what about the blue ones

Those are lakes user, you can't drive in those.

Motorcycles have a tough time riding there

only fish live there

I am going to buy a bike as soon as I confirm my employment with new job. I want to spend $3,000

I have 3 years XP on a Ninja 250

I was thinking an older R6 or an F4i. I prefer more upright ridding position.

Open to other options. Comfort is really important.

Fz6 or fz1

>i prefer more upright riding position
>I was thinking of getting these supersports
dude what.

F4i or FZ6.

whats this some kind of shitty drz

The F4i and Old R6 are a lot different on how they ride. Ive compared them and they are withing comfort allowance. The newer R6 I cannot stand, it feels like it cuts into my upper legs for some reason.

Looks like a lowered DRZ with some aftermarket plastics

Sit on a FJR sometime.

That's not what the little kids that smile and wave as I ride by seem to be saying...

Nice R3 broski.

The year is 3030, pollution and over congestion has scarred the earth. Fossil fuels of all types have dried up and no feasible alternative for humanities power demands has been found other than nuclear power. Society relies entirely on cities built around enormous reactor clusters necessary to satiate the enormous power demands of the the 3 trillion soul population. Nearly all forms of life have been stifled out by humanity's overgrowth other than specialized furry breed mixed breed animals used as pets and sanitary accessories by the extremely wealthy consisting of a genetic mix of dog, chinchilla, and crustacean. The only other living multicellular organisms of note on the planet outside of research compounds are massive populations of enormous genetically modified mealworm and cockroaches. Science and technology development has nearly ground to a halt due to the scarcity of critical resources like lithium, iron, copper, molybdenum, and helium. Nearly everything humans make is made from aluminum or aerated concrete. Most technology jobs constitute development of more efficient ways to grow food, genetically modifying future generations to reduce reproduction, and the development of small, lightweight, efficient transport. Most people living in these cities live in small concrete domiciles with their only outlet being internet based communities for interaction and media sharing. Personal interaction is frowned upon and limited by government mandate to limit population growth and prevent the widespread rape and triggering of the previous millennia. People are now considered genderless, required to wear gender neutral clothes, and are assigned a gender neutral name like Julian and Bobbie by their parental unit consisting of two mothers, typically female or castrated biological male. The belief is the presence of a male influence or a 'father' figure during a child's development promotes tendencies towards aggression, competitiveness, and lack of empathy.

Children are groomed from a young age and hormonally limited via the daily administration of estrogen to commit no microagressions, respect people's safe spaces, and participate in the global food production industry. This industry consists of massive underground farms constituting a self-perpetuating artificial ecosystem where the mealworm and cockroaches are grown off a diet of fecally consuming algae. This algae is in turn fed human waste and byproducts of the bug farms.The conditions are horrid and require the livestock to be consistently cycled to prevent crushing and keep them alive. In order for a sufficient food supply to be efficiently transported to all corners of human existence massive high pressure tubes carrying the processed nutrient must be pumped throughout these massive metropolises. The livestock must be ground, pressed, and steamed to process any large chunks and be cooked before being treated with long duration preservatives and put into the primary pressurization vessel for transport. The get to these grueling jobs on in sprawling farm complexes the most efficient form of transportation was developed. Due to the additive nature of urbanized development streets consist of thousands of twisted alleyways connecting short stints of larger expressways winding through enormous concrete complexes of dormitories for hundreds of miles in every direction. To traverse these challenging paths small two wheeled vehicles powered by high density batteries and supercapacitors from another age are developed. Barely produced anymore most of these contraptions of piecemeal from underground parts and typically consist of what we would measure as 5 horsepower motors. 4 wheeled transportation was abandoned long ago as highly inefficient both in the amount of material and energy used but also in the amount of physical real estate they take up.

There are some however who refuse to conform to societies stifling whims. They construct loud obnoxious two wheeled machines from ancient parts of forgotten contraptions. They ferment and brew outlawed substances from stolen vats of nutritional algae to power these outlawed apparatus. They roam the streets to perfect the ancient lost art of the skid and drag their knees around corners at high speed in a dangerous manner terrifying those who would rather conform than challenge themselves or be challenged.

These hooligans fight for freedom and search for the everyday thrill of life. They call themselves the Disciples of the Moto.

I want to do a recording of this now.

>1,000ks on the bike
>Got service done an can start revving it above 7,500rpm
>Hit twisties to celebrate
>Get home hoping chicken strips have been removed
>Still some tenderloins attached
Soon

you must have some nice twisties in NZ no?

Actually having NO strips is a sign of poor form.

lean moar fgt

Amazing twisties. Probably the best roads in terms of traffic, views, lack of police. Need to get a gopro.
I can go from city, to beach, to farm lands, then through empty canyons within 40 mins.

Post your little 300cc ninjas strips

I wish Florida had twisties :( the only plus side is that Florida has year-round track riding

Well that's a massive bonus. Is there no canyons in neighbouring towns? NZ has crap weather, and is permanently windy.

tfw AU has year round track riding and twisties

On the downside its full of aussies

>Year round track riding
If you survive all the junkies, snakes, and heat that year

>giving your pets sedatives so you can get clicks on the internet
Disgusting

>year round track riding
until someone dies and they shut another track down.

how so

lmao...

You're an idiot.

Hey guys, please vote on which color looks best! Thanks

strawpoll.me/12032462

Carefully formulated troll post

This is what motorcyclists think OTHER people, specifically aging conservatives, women, blacks, and other people who are stereotyped as being less than mentally flexible, think of them. You know, every edgy kiddo has that fantasy where cletus mcdumbfuck gets out of his cletus mcdumtruck and is all "yew wait in line, yew no good younging, aint yer parents ever take you to church, yew think yew hot shit, yew aint even been alive seventy years son i know better than yew" and they drop a fedora-flipping one liner and ride off while he breaks down in tears of rage and stupidity.

he's full of shit

motogymkhana riders with stellar form can get rid of their strips just by very taking tight turns at otherwise modest speeds. how much tire you're using is all about the relation between speed and the turn you're trying to make.

if you still have strips it's a sign you're not fully enjoying your bike anywhere and need to try something other than commuting for once

>Chicken Strips
>Not getting your Skunk Stripe

Do any of you faggots even ride more than 20 minutes at a time?

>carefully formulated troll post
>proceeds to make an entire post attempting to dismantle it

stop

I'm mostly in agreeance with this, enjoyment comes down to the rider, if you don't like doing twisites or speedy corners, and your thing is just riding, then by all means. But having strips and and undermining your bike because you wanna go faster, or whatever the reason, THEN it's obvious you're not enjoying your motorcycle like you SHOULD be.

it took less than a minute to write than senpai

It's like driving a miata and never oversteering even once.

i mean stop replying to obvious troll posts and making the general look like it's full of tards

This what you're looking for?

I like that analogy

Undisputed best bike coming through

cool deathtrap

nice BMW ripoff you got there

The red looks better, but with the fluorescent lighting the camera make the blue look better. idk about white wheels though, would suck trying to keep them clean.