So I posted last night inquiring about Nissan 350z's...

So I posted last night inquiring about Nissan 350z's. The reason why I am is because I really am interested in a specific one and was wondering about the car itself.

Does this seem like a fair price? It's a base model and has 26,000k on it, it's in a color I really like, and its the 2007 from which I've been told is one of the best years for it. It's also has the manual option, so I really want it.

For $12,000.

Should I go for it?

>$12,000
>nissan

Just buy a 3k Civic and shut up.

If my budget was less than 5k, yeah maybe.

But it's $15k, instead.

3k civic senpai

low piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

10 point cage with Parachute
3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
spec-R full drag suspension
Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
1 044 bosch pump
1200 rc injectors
golden eagle sleeved block
cp 10:1 pistons
Eagle rods
arp headstuds
oem h22 headgasket
Balance shaft delete
competition clutch twin disc
Port and polished head
skunk2 valve springs and retainers
Str cam gears
crower stage 1 cams
aluminium radiator with slim fan
gsr transmission with itr lsd.
qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
k20 rbc manifold
qsd throttle body spacer
blox 70mm throttle body
4bar omni map sensor
6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
hks bov
Garret 102mm turbocharger.
Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
44mm tial wastegate
Custom water to air intercooler set up
aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
tuned on chipped p28
13 inch volks drag rims
2 15 inch volks rear rims
arp extended wheel studs
si cluster
150 shots of nitrous im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

o

>12K for a gook product.

>si cluster
but why

sounds too good to be true, is it salvage title if so don't even bother

Buy a Mustang GT you fucking weeaboo. And maybe then girls will stop laughing at you behind your back.

If this is 15k cash, put 10-15k down on a mustang gt.

Title is good, its from a dealer.

Already own a Dodge Charger. I'm good.

No financing. House payment is a pain in the ass as it is.

>Does this seem like a fair price?
See if you can found out how long the car has been sitting on the dealers lot. If it's been there for a few months you can easily knock $1500 off. Most cars at a dealership only get about 3 months to sell or it's off to the auction block. 2007 is a good year for Zs, the 350z introductory years have some issues so avoid those. I don't know where you live, but make sure the bottom is rust free.

gets me everytime

Thanks user. It's been on the lot for a few months so far, so maybe there is something wrong with it. I already gave it a thorough look over. Only rust I could find was a tiny bit here and there on the frame underside. That's to be expected cuz I live in the far northeast. I'll drive it first and see what it feels like

I'll see if he'll take my asking price of $10,000. I'll bring cash with me lol.

If you're looking for a 350z please do yourself a favor and only buy 07+

The VQ35HR that it comes with is a much better engine then the VQ35DE (2003-2004) or the revised VQ35DE Rev-Up (2005-2006), the DE engines have a tendency to have oil consumption issues but especially the Rev-Up engines.

Also, the 07+ 350z have a lot of other changes compared to the 06 or older ones.

I was working at an Infiniti dealer last year and saw and drove plenty of G, Q, and Z cars for comparison. 07+ or bust, more power, more reliability, and so many of the common problems were addressed compared to the 2003-2004 cars especially.

Yeah, the one in question is 07. I think once I drive it and if I like it, I'll go for it. Thanks for the help, bro.

You're better off buying a G35 coupe

Less ugly interior (350z doors look like it's made out of crayons) and probably cheaper to insure because 4 seats. Same car otherwise.

Yeah, was considering it however they're all super expensive here. Most were above $15k for the area of mileage I wanted.

You might be surprised how useful it can be to have extra space in the +2 seats.

Either way, though, at least try offering $10k for the 350z.

Wow, here in B.C. Canada in the lower mainland a clean G35 coupe goes for no more then 13k, for a low km 6 speed sport package coupe. For an 03 they can be as cheap as 6k CAD

Thats a steal.... 12k for a brand new 350z, the hr comes with 303ish if I'm not wrong?