Mercedes e class steering wheel

>mercedes e class steering wheel

this is an autonomous car btw

fucking disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIzimkcuEuk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGWeZj9PJLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looking forward to none of those knobs and switches working in 3-5 years time.

it looks great

what are you talking about

>sour grapes

I really like that airbags have become that small. It just looks neat.
Also there should only be a volume/track control on the wheel. Cruise control can be on a stick and the menu buttons can be on the center console.

>luxury car
>A FUCKING TABLET displaying all the info
pick one

What about this one?

My dad has this in his car and I think it's really comfy and not intrusive or distracting at all.

This is the one time I'll agree with this furfag.

Having a 3rd stick for cruise control would be annoying

the steering wheel has fucking touchpads
youtube.com/watch?v=pGWeZj9PJLo

how is that bad

>MM-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-UH RACE KAR STEERING WHEEL

looks like a baby toy

How else do you plan on navigating around two 12.3 inch tablets in front of your face?

Touchscreen?

Nah, just have the light controls on a rotary dial. Cruise stalk under the indicator stalk or to the right.

Touchscreen on the central display
Touch controls on the second screen superfluous as these functions are rarely used or a mirrored on the center screen.

Touchscreen is terrible in an automotive setting. You need tactile knobs, not a screen with constantly changing elements.

The touchpads on the steering wheel are a decent compromise. You can control everything without your hands having to leave the steering wheel.

don't worry, OP. You will never be able to afford it.

>tactile knobs
>touchpads on the steering wheel.
wew
>You can control everything without your hands having to leave the steering wheel.
doesn't matter your eyes are glued to a screen

deep functionality should not accessable whilst driving, it's just a distraction. hard buttons for basic functions and touchscreen for more advanced functions is the best solution

None of that made sense or followed logic.

Try again.

you're probably just too retarded to understand.

a touchpad offers no tactile feedback, you have to look at the screen.

My light controls are on a dial. Have a stalk for wiper controls and a stalk for turn signals/beams

No, you're just probably foreign, or underage.
A touchpad only requires directional input, i.e. left/right. It can be used without looking at the touchpad itself.

A touchscreen requires directional and spatial input, i.e. you have to see the exact spot on the display where you need to press.

Therefore,

The touchpad input method requires less distraction to use.

>A touchpad only requires directional input, i.e. left/right. It can be used without looking at the touchpad itself.
but you have still have to look at screen because the result of your input is contextual so it just as distracting.

It isn't.

Having to focus to make sure tour finger hits the right part of the screen is more distracting.

I know you understand this user. I believe in you.

>Having to focus to make sure tour finger hits the right part
are your motor skills really this impaired? (is it a result of the retardation?)

>doesn't matter your eyes are glued to a screen
No, your ears are listening and your body is feeling for the change you requested while your eyes are staring down the road because you never had to look at the buttons to activate your seat and steering wheel warmers, you already memorized where they are on the options menu and input the correct number of control sequences to get to them without ever taking your eyes off the road.

That is why physical buttons are the best and touchscreens are shit.

Damn that guy speaks exactly like a white person

There not as impaired as your implications I'm afraid.

Yeah, I was very surprised when I saw he was actually black.

>hurr all black people are supposed to sound like this
>hurr all white people are supposed to sound like this

sure is underage and if you aren't underage you should be embarrassed.

>muh strawman
No one said anyone was "supposed" to sound like anything. I was merely expressing my surprise that there was not a trace of "African-American vernacular" in the guy's speaking.
But yeah I guess that would make me underage or something.

>surprised at racism on Veeky Forums
also, kek at the mods deleting my posts

That is not a strawman; you admit to the implication.

Blacks are supposed to sound "different," and you were surprised by one that did not sound "different."

This is called "racism."

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUH DICK NIGGA SHIT WHERE DA HOOD AT OOOM BOP BOP FRIED CHICKEN

>racist and dumb
lol, what a surprise

Would it be "racist" if I were surprised at a man originally from Texas not speaking in a Southern dialect? If you think so, and if you think that kind of "racism" is so bad, then I recommend you go and get a life.
And again, I never said anyone was "supposed" to sound like anything. I'm completely fine with black people in general and black people who speak a "neutral" kind of English (as well as with black people who don't) in specific.

If you were surprised based on region, then no that isn't racist. Stop being draft. Just admit you're a racist fuck who voted for Trump.

Top lel I'm a pretty fucking left-leaning europoor. Not everyone who doesn't think in retarded patterns like you do is a Trump voting alt-right /pol/tard. Stop trying to simplify the world so much and go talk to some real people instead of chasing boogeymen on Veeky Forums.

Leftwing assholes are typically more racist than conservatives. Then you have the audacity to want blacks tonvote with you in your elections by promising them welfare subsidies and affirmative action work policies, acknowledging that they can't do shit on their own without the help of whitey.

Fuck off retard.

>i'm not racist
>fuck you nigger! the white race is superior!
lol