Would you rather have an Audi A4 or an Alfa Romeo Giulia?

Would you rather have an Audi A4 or an Alfa Romeo Giulia?

I'll take the VAG trash because it will blow up slightly later.

Next gen RS4 > QV > S4 > veloce > A4 > Giulia

I'll take the Alfa. God it's pretty.

Why must the best looking executive cars be the worst mechanically? Why can't I get an S55 in one of those beautiful s4 hatches?

The A4 is boring as fuck, as to be expected from Audi.

Audi, new alpha looks shit

>post lexus

oh irony

I'll take the Audi simply because Alfa Romero cars look like some sort of Initial D First Stage character. I will never be able to take those cars seriously

>intimidating front fascia
>clean and tidy wedge profile
>details as if carved by a samurai's sword

It's a nice design that looks like nothing else in the class, or even in the Lexus lineup.

Unlike Audi that has now inspired BMW and Mercedes to make M, L, and XL versions of the same boring bratwurst.

It looks like a clown car, Americans are really fucked up in the head.

I really like the IS design. Pictures don't do it justice. It looks nice IRL.

>bitches about American taste
>Europeans literally drive shitboxes like pic related

>Unlike Audi that has now inspired BMW and Mercedes to make M, L, and XL versions of the same boring bratwurst.
Meanwhile Lexus makes cars pulling ugly duckface selfies all the time while offering no more driving involvement than a Camry to make them interesting.

How about you get the fuck out?

take your duckfaced whore sedan elsewhere.

>not angry
>visibility is good
>looks qt
>three front seats
I don't see any design flaws

>creases and knicks everywhere
>looks like someone used a "Distort" Photoshop filter on an actual car
>clean and tidy

Can we all agree at least that the Giulia interior is much superior and that tablet-glued-to-the-dash interiors are fucking ridiculous?

Pajeet high roller

>Front heavy FWD-based VAG shit
>what one would assume to be potentially the most unreliable piece of shit produced today

Yeah nah, I'll take my Jaguar XE S

>lights stretched horizontally across the entire width of the car
>only a small vagina separates them
>calling other cars ugly

I can't even today.

The stupid thing is Audi had a perfectly fine dash layout going with the last gen A4, where the screen was integrated pretty nicely.

But no, everyone puts their ipads on top of the dash now, so that's what we're doing.

All of that shit is going to start falling apart the day it drives off the lot.

It's the Italian way.

At least you'll have a nice base Mazda 6 afterwards.

it's clearly a caricature of an asian face

>mfw i can see the duckface

People were also saying the Giulia could barely pass safety tests then it got the highest safety score ever in Europe, let's see which way reliability will go.

Only people that cant afford new cars have a problem with the tablets

2017 Chrysler Pacifica also gets the highest safety rating from NHTSA, yet we know which way reliability is gonna go... because the two are unfuckingrelated.

Or people with any sense of aesthetics whatsoever. I bet people who think a tablet glued to the dash is good interior design are the same kind of people who think toilets are art.

>highest safety score ever

In it's class. The Volvo XC90 is still safer overall.

I absolutely adore the Giulia
>Six speed manual transmission with no paddle nonsense
>Actually has non-digital gauges
>RWD
>Still fast as hell
It's like they made a car specifically to reject every bullshit automotive trend of the past 10 years.

You're rather stupid.

The current Mercedes interiors have the biggest "tablets" of all and still look aesthetic as fuck.

Stay mad, poorfag. You'll love them when they trickle down to shitboxes and then you can afford one of said shitboxes in 20 years.

Whatever makes you feel better, poorboi

>The current Mercedes interiors have the biggest "tablets" of all
LIES

What the fuck is this shit? Nothing fits properly, might as well have been a Fiat, but I guess some people will swallow anything the Germans throw down their throat.

t. poorfag

>Nouveau rich gaudy shit.

Volvo is so much better, that sleek minimalist scandinavian aesthetic.

Of course he thinks volvos are cool. Kek

You are triggering me so hard. Good job.

I would rather have the 2017 Lexus IS

>MUH HUGESCREENS
>MUH PIANO BLACK CENTER CONSOLE
>MUH RICER FOOTWELL LIGHTS
>MUH OVERALL COLOR SCHEME LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD OVERPRICED "DESIGNER" KITCHEN

god that's depressing. It's like being swallowed by a black hole.

shit taste

I'm someone else.

>tier 2 luxury car nations

Definitely the Alfa.

the Audi is slightly less shit.

Have you ever been in a modern Merc?
Not only do they look like shit - tacky as fuck with fake brushed alu everything - but they are flimsy as fuck.
Honestly Mercs feel cheap as hell and look it too. If you think they're "aesthetic as fuck" then you're likely to be either 14, a paki or a council house dweller

>The Giulia is gonna kill BMW
>just like the STD-V did

Why is Veeky Forums always this terribly wrong? Is it because you can only afford tier 2 luxury cars?

Yes, I have. There is no "fake alu(minum)." Every surface you can touch is either genuine brushed aluminum, padded leather, piano lacquer, and a smidge of soft-touch vinyl.

if you want an a4 save yourself the weight and get a gti or an R
the giulia is the better option

t. yasuo "puredataa-no-kuchi" kajino

Oh god that's so pretty, can't wait to see it on the road

No the only genuine aluminium is the speaker grille and steering wheel trim

False.

The RS4

I wonder how fast only the screen drains the battery...

oh look at this quality material !

teslas interiors really are the worst
if I want a badly integrated android tablet on my dashboard I can do it myself, thanks
god that UI looks awful

The first 7 sales were to FCA executives and they started selling QVs at the end of December.

You should feel that shift booth, such sof leather it feels as if you are gently caressing a babies foreskin.

>Alpha

Yeah, your Camero is a much better car right?

If the Giulia engineering team managed to create fastest 4 door sedan ever which achieved the highest safety ratings ever maybe they also checked for infotainment and bluetooth glitches that count as "reliability problems" these days.

Where?

Alfa everyday man

Alfa by far
At least I'd have some fun in it before it blows up

If the Giulia engineering team managed to create the ugliest sedan with subpar reliability then why pretend to be impressed by a laptime at the burgerking?

C class.

I mean the local Alfa Romeo dealer in Mckenny was one of the first to get fouls inventory and he's completely sold out ATM

Mckinney*

wait it out for the RS4.
the alfa looks cheap

>has to pick a car that doesn't yet exist to beat the alfa
Audi gags BTFO

>non-touchscreen
>tablet
Idiot