Was the guy who refused Hitler admission to art college just as responsible for all the deaths?

Was the guy who refused Hitler admission to art college just as responsible for all the deaths?

But I mean this from a philosophy point of view not history

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_music
dietagespresse.com/brief-lag-jahrelang-auf-postamt-herum-aufnahmebestaetigung-der-kunst-uni-erst-jetzt-adolf-hitler-zugestellt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Yes, that cunt should've let Hitler become an artist. He didn't have to become the leader of Germany and wage war on Yurop.

Yes, which is ironic because he was a kike

>Proximate cause - An act from which an injury results as a natural, direct, uninterrupted consequence and without which the injury would not have occurred.

>Proximate cause is the primary cause of an injury. It is not necessarily the closest cause in time or space nor the first event that sets in motion a sequence of events leading to an injury. Proximate cause produces particular, foreseeable consequences without the intervention of any independent or unforeseeable cause.

Hitler didn't have it anyway, his art is known to be generic, the dude only saved him precious time.

and let's face it the man was born to be a dictator, at least he got to do what he does best in his lifetime and enjoyed it.

No, letting Hitler continue to create his """""art""""" would have been greater atrocity than Holocaust.

This. Hitler needed some lessons in perspective.

The fact that he wasn't the best artist is literally the reason he applied for art school.

Artist's school ain't trade school and artists are not bricklayers.

Art schools don't make artists out of your average guy who paints cute pictures for his gradma. They are supposed to polish diamonds.

>implying there's a such thing as bad art

it's 2016

Did Hitler ever draw any portraits/figure drawings?

All I ever see from him are landscapes.

It wasn't 2016 when Hitler decided to become a dictator instead of an artist.

No, because Hitler hated Jews long before that and was interested in uniting the Germanic people since childhood.

red pill

art is memes

art is a vehicle for political ideology

he applied to the wrong art school

should have looked somewhere else

>needed some lessons in perspective
nice double meaning

he wanted to study memeatics

because that is how you control the world

memes are mind control

he should have gone for architecture instead imo

>it's 2016

that's funny but fake

Fun fact, he was actually accepted in Potsdam, but some courier along the way fucked up and he never received his confirmation

So THAT'S the nigga responsible for the war.

Damn.

I guess back then you couldn't just call up the University on your cell phone and harass them until they give you answers.

bump

I think at one point the guy who dresses him selfs like a nazis and that hates black men jews and basically enything that is not blonde and white, THAT guy should hang him self and do like hitler make his body burn and assassinate his wife and his kids. I guess you have no kids and no wife first because you are young and seconde because you are a deap as hole now go back in your bumker praying for hitler and pls stop posting thraeds on any board now i will ask you to pls shut up. Cordialy a men you who knows the history...

As far as I know (pls don't ask sources)
His antisemitism arose from the normal level of a around 1900 villager in A-U to Nazi Tier while his time in Vienna as He saw the jews blocking A-Us politics.

wat

Wat

Yes, but not as much and landscapes. Some art critics have speculated what his lack of artistic interest in humans meant, but part of his rejection from art school was being told he wasn't very good at painting people, so it might have been a more conscious decision to rely on his strengths.

It's mostly the fault of the sanctions placed on Germany in WW1 after the war. They had led directly to an economically immobile germany which was greatly reduced of its former glory.

The people that followed Hitler gave him his power. Those that stood by and watched gave him his power. There can be people with terrible end goals who just dig through garbage and never gain traction to lead a nation because people will not follow them.

In short, group think is responsible.

Hitler liked blacks

Hell, in Nazi Germany Jesse Owens was quoted as saying that "He was treated better there than in America." People stopped him to congratulate him and shake his hand. Hitler even called him to congratulate him.

No, that doesn't excuse his shit taste though

Pretty sure admissions were decided by a panel, anyway

Well, there was a British soldier who allowed an injured, unarmed German soldier walk free in WW1. He was Hitler. Is it his fault too?

Hitler's paintings kinda make me feel sorry for him tbqh. Guy was human.

One thing people forget is the Aryan "super man" is mostly an intellectual ideal rather than being an excellent running machine or being an excellent outboard motor (swimmer)

No.

maybe it meant he never got decent models.
He did draw some dog portraits.

It's crazy to know how many things that just fell into place for some people. Makes me wonder if it's all coincidences or not.

He liked dogs, too. It just goes to show that no one is truly evil.

The real question is, OP, is the man who founded the art college that employed the guy who refused Hitler's admission to art college just as responsible for all the deaths?

Fuck you, Peter Strudel, you genocidal cunt.

I refuse to believe this. Source?

> It's mostly the fault of the sanctions placed on Germany in WW1 after the war.
Wouldn't have been so big if they weren't dicks after the Franco-Prussian war.

Start shit get hit.

Non of this would have happened if it wasn't for the big bang

he was a jew and thats why hitler had the entire holocaust; as a revenge

Liberal propaganda

Anyone who have read mein kampf know that Hitler was angry with the degeneracy of the Weimar Republic, and identified the jews as the sources of the degeneracy.

Nah, they did the right thing in not admitting him. He had no sense of perspective (surprise surprise). Just look at that fucking lower left window. And everything else. Even knowing he would kill a shit-ton of my people, I wouldn't admit him.

Maybe its the autism

If you're not happy you have no one to blame but yourself.

>courier was a neo con who saw hitlers potential
Or
>time traveller insuring history happened a certain way

>it's utterly impossible that Hitler would have attempted to rationalize his own failure in life in the book he wrote meant to aggrandize his ideals and provide himself a platform to rave like a crazy person

K

Yes. Was the psychologist who cut off david reimars penis at birth and forced his twim brother to rape him responsible for that future wreck of a humans suicide?

I think it was common place in those times, but Hitler took the memes literally

"Systematically these black parasites of the nation defile our inexperienced young blond girls and thereby destroy something which can no longer be replaced in this world” (Mein Kampf page 562).

Also see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_music

Gives you an indication of the nazi's views towards Africans

Then he killed his dog with poison.....

Too bad he couldn't remember that those he persecuted were human as well

>liberal propaganda

Shut the fuck up, you don't know what you're talking about

>implying hitler wasn't being intentionally subversive.
>in the most autistic way imaginable.

Not sure if you're still around, and not sure if this helps you since it's german but here's a pretty credible sauce

dietagespresse.com/brief-lag-jahrelang-auf-postamt-herum-aufnahmebestaetigung-der-kunst-uni-erst-jetzt-adolf-hitler-zugestellt/

Yeah, because he didn't want the doggo to be raped by the russkies

Create a painting like that, if you're so great!

>this NFL QB sucks at football, he threw 5 inceptions and constantly left the pocket only to get tackled
>You should be a football player if you're so great!

He's obviously comparing him to the ones he is competing with, silly goose.

Are you stupid?

Wikipedia:
>Die Tagespresse ist eine österreichische Website, die von Fritz Jergitsch betrieben wird und satirische Beiträge im Stil von Zeitungsartikeln zu österreichischen Themen veröffentlicht, wobei alle Artikel frei erfunden sind.

Translated:
>Die Tagespresse [...] publishes satirical contributions in the style of newspaper articles about Austrian topics, whereby every article is entirely made up.

He is causally responsible, but not in a culpable way.
He couldn't have known that this was going to happen, and the act the admissioner thought to have done, turning down a bad application, was in itself nothing reprehensible.