Ferrari's are for narcissistic oil barons with a stick up their ass...

Ferrari's are for narcissistic oil barons with a stick up their ass. Lamborghini's are for decent people with a sense of humour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XwuqcAxtsso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giotto_Bizzarrini
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lambos are for the noveau riche
ferraris are for the true patricians

Lamborghinis are for newly rich showoffs and tasteless oil niggers. Also their history is simply deplorable. No racing, no nothing, born solely out of huttburt over Ferrari.

Sadly Ferrari are pandering to the same crowd nowadays.

only person who i remotely know got rich bought a ferrari california
it was a women tough

>huttburt
wut

found lamborghinis marketing team

Not sure if the correct spelling is still filtered.

Mister Ferrari back in the day was pompous to a man who produced tractors. That man was Mister Lamborghini

All those stories about Ferrari and Lamborghini having a personal fallout are merely myths with no proof to them. More likely Lamborghini simply wanted to get publicity for his tractors and was inspired by the geographically closeby Ferrari brand.

I really like the huracan, but it really triggers my autism when it comes to the engine bay.

IT'S FINE ON THE R8, WHY IS IT MISALLIGNED ON THIS ONE?!

Ferrari is for pricks with a stick up their ass
Lamborghini is for immature manchildren

Ferrari, the only company which has the balls to build a beast like pic related.

Harris on the TdF. An oversteering monster: youtu.be/XwuqcAxtsso
'Ferrari wanted a car which is a challenge to drive'

Fuck you, Ferrari-hating manchild-cunts, you just don't get it.

Butthurt was never filtered idiot

I think it was at some point, I just couldn't remember whether - and if so, which board to - it was limited.

Photo angle?

>Aspiring to drive an Italian car

I lived by a few wealthy neighborhoods in Boca.

Lamborghini drivers would let you look and sit in there car and chat with you.

Ferrari drivers would thank your for the compliment then drive off.

Porsche drivers will Stare at you then get in there car and drive off like they can't believe you had the nerve to talk to them.

nobody in this thread owns either

Goddamn, that is an aesthetic car

>beast
>engine in the front
theres so many great ferraris and you just had to pick the one with the engine in the wrong place

>front mid-engine
>wrong place

You are an idiot.

Maserati makes some fucking gorgeous and amazing cars

this is actually much more desirable than the retarded theretarded

didn't ferrari take front engined cars and stick the engine in the back just so they could be competitive at le mans?

That's not the point. Both concepts are legit.
Thank god Ferrari makes both. Little, agile rear-midengine Supercars and V8/V12-GTs.

come back to me when the v12 lambo either brings back the gated manual or gets a dual clutch

also when it weighs at least less than a nissan gtr

>you just dont get it

Im pretty sure you literally dont get them either since no one here can afford them or their absurd maintenance costs

I don't think you're Lambos target audience. By which I mean high society women going shopping.

t. the brand that refuses to race because they know their cars are just brash showoff items with no actual substance

You bet your sweet ass I am.

how is wanting the damn gear right away for women?

also enjoy your body roll with your car that weighs more than a lexus ls430

its because of how the gear box is

and now with angles of the prop shafts

and if it so pleases your sense of symmetry

True! That's why don't go for the obvious but buy a nicely (classy) specced California.

I just wished it didn't look like it was styled by mansory.

This thing isn't about looks.

Le Corvette Ferrari edition :v)

>No racing

Normies GET OUT

they do from time to time

Not a manufacturer team. Lamborghini themselves are literally too chicken shit for racing.

Lambo is the only luxury exotic supercar (or whatever) that I'd buy. Shit's cool and if it doesn't reawaken the kiddy passion for cars in your heart then fuck off

>b-but no pedigree wins ----

I don't give a fuck, in that case i'd buy a 911 or a GTR

or they go bankrupt
and you forget that Ferrari got rejected by fiat lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giotto_Bizzarrini

>the only company which has the balls to build a beast like pic related.
TVR never existed, I guess.

>Porsche drivers will Stare at you then get in there car and drive off like they can't believe you had the nerve to talk to them.
only new porsches? i've met a few owners of the old air-cooled ones and they seem like pretty cool folks

>compares Ferrari with TVR

F12 was BEFORE C7.

Oh, so TVR had a 800hp front-midengine car which wasn't a complete shitbox?

There is a big difference between Ferrari and TVR: Ferrari wanted to make a car which is a challenge to drive again and TVR, one of the worst manufacturers ever, couldn't make something less challenging.

>which wasn't a complete shitbox?
did you say goalposts? because i thought i heard you say goalposts

>not driving the better VAG car

Oh look, here come the 90's again!

>the brand that refuses to race because they know their cars are just brash showoff items with no actual substance

Wrong.

Lamborghini sells racecars to customers who race in GT series around the world.

Yeah but that shit is modern, Ferrari has always been about racing and Enzo was a racer before starting Ferrari I think

>Yeah but that shit is modern
Since when has that mattered?

Past glories are not a form of equity that wins races today.

*The BASE model F12 came before the C7. The F12tdf came after.

At east the base F12 looks different enough from the Corvette. The tdf version looks like a C7 with some horrible body kit.

>TVR had a 800hp front-midengine car which wasn't a complete shitbox?

It was, though. Speed 12 was so garbage that it never made production.

No that was just TVR being TVR and making one off things, just like how lamborghini does those one offs.

The Speed 12 was intended for production, though. They built the car with the hopes of homologating it for GT1 which requires a minimum production volume. TVR even took deposits for customer orders. They killed off the project because the GT1 class had folded leaving the car no where to race internationally and testing of a roadcar prototype proved to be too atrocious for street car purposes. They cancelled the roadcar and returned deposits. I think they managed to build at least the one pre-production prototype and then somebody converted the old racecar.

the only supercar worth buying is the zonda everything else is cucked normie trash

and yet a beetle can squash a bull, sometimes even better than a horse