google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHUmevSHFJk
qns.com/story/2015/11/12/emotionally-disturbed-teen-arrested-in-whitestone-hostage-incident/
saferwholesale.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DFM-DF-250RTE
youtube.com/watch?v=yeszAterN3M
gumtree.com/p/honda-motorbikes/2012-honda-nc700-x-low-mileage-beowulf-exhaust-hpi-clear-mot-heated-grips-free-delivery-/1205512550
youtube.com/watch?v=blZd1WtzkHM
youtube.com/watch?v=qNdBin9DO8k&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fIRST!

>1-N-2-X
Makes sense for a safety measue. Need to get going quickly? Mash down as fast as you can and you will be in first. If you want to upshift fast with N-1-2-X you may end up staying in N or overshooting to 2nd/3rd and stall, not moving at all.

>not N-1-2-X with a neutral lockout mechanism
You don't need neutral when you're moving. It's purely for standing still. If you need to disengage the power from the rear at any point the key word here is clutch.

>GP shift is almost never a factory option
Makes sense to have a standard in the industry. And for the minority that want the GP-shift pattern there are tons of aftermarket possibilities. A motorcycle with GP-pattern is just likely to sit around because no one buys a GP pattern bike to convert it to standard. Not worth the effort for like 0.01% of target audience.

FJR1300 or FZ1?

All I want is
>strong torque
>half fairing
>hard bags
>crisp handling

>strong torque
FJR1300 because no replacement for displacement.

wr 125

Depends on how hektik you want to be in the tooj. Fz1 weighs 150 pounds less

>be CBT fag with loser plates
>already done car test so this feels weird having only a provisional motorcycle license
>go the A1 test
>get rid of the L plates
>feel like a big boy now

wew

Can the CB125e hit 80km/h (50m/h) with me on it? I'm a 6'1 200lbs rider

so where in NI is SEM going to be?

scheduled my brc for this weekend and its looking 30 degrees and rainy the whole way thru

go ride them and find out, unless you think people like kit kat's advice is gonna be helpful.

UJM appreciation post. Shoutout to all the UJM owners ITT, yea u know what's good. The benefit of a UJM is just how subtle it is. You know why? A motorcycle is only good if it gets ridden.
>Casual ride? Take the UJM.
>Exploring new roads? Take the UJM.
>Rainy day? Take the UJM.
>Long trip? Take the UJM.
>Going shopping? Take the UJM.
>Girlfriend wants to pillion? Take the UJM.
>Commuting? You guessed it, Take the UJM.

Six out of seven days of the week, the UJM gets ridden while the power ranger memebike gathers dust. Who honestly goes on every single ride with intent to scrape knee, and hit redline? Maybe someone with

guys get in this thread

no no prisoners is up!

youtube.com/watch?v=PHUmevSHFJk

I listed no advice, purely an objective fact

new*

dude weed lmao! I asked a boy (girl) out last night and I have her first motorcycle in my garage. It's a brand-new 2016 R3

>Squiddy is alive
Kek

you are?

It can hit that speed, but would probably struggle on hills. I don't know anyone who's owned one and managed to reach 100kmh

I installed a $350 Akroprovic shorty steel exhaust for her too.

It was so fucking easy to put on I can't believe they'd charge $100 installation.

We had it straight-piped for a little though, inside the house. I impressed some high school kids :DDDD

I thought i would see a flood of 125cc motorcycles in London. I did, but somehow scooters managed to out number them, holy shit

Rare pic to prove it's me

Ninja 250 is basically THE motorcycle to attract the most hated bike fanbase known to /dbt/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Ninja 250 threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Squiddy being a cuck
Did you get electro shock therapy, ya fagguette

tl;dr
Get UJM for chores and get a supersport for fun.

so how you been did you get a bike yet you fucking truckfaggot? did you crash the truck and sell it?

My neighbor this 18 year old ginger highschool senior kid wrecks his ricer chevy cobalt "lt". It had an exhaust you could put a tennis ball into lemao. He'd compare with his dealer's broken Volkswagen's exhaust.

Haven't seen any new "cool" cars pop up since he wrecked the Cobalt. There's been a white Subaru Outback and a new Camaro zl1but I doubt that's his.

qns.com/story/2015/11/12/emotionally-disturbed-teen-arrested-in-whitestone-hostage-incident/

At least I'm riding a brand new matte gray 2016 Yamaha R3 with a 98lb girl all day since the holidays. I even asked her out last night. She said "I'll think about it" xD

I'm checking out a complete piece of shit Honda Shadow this weekend.

Pretty hyped. Colorado has epic roads and I can't wait to go for long rides through the Rockies.

Good job esé. Keep the dream alive.

>At least I'm riding a brand new matte gray 2016 Yamaha R3
>squiddy replaced his cuckbike that everyone crashed with a cuckbike that EVERYONE crashes
wew

>I'll think about it
>and she wasn't to be heard from ever again since
Kek.
>trucks
Did you guys even complete primary school?

It's the girl's bike.

Her bike is in my garage though xD

>tfw bike already has convenient accessory power up front
>plug and play
>buried under every fucking bit of the fairings and sub cowlings
fuckin japs

One of these mornings you'll find your garage door forced open. xD

If only my CBR had looked like this

Japs didn't assemble it kiddo

xD! You can actually see it on this map. It's number #B11. We only have one key but if you call the maintenance and say you lost your key they'll open it for you.

I'll be waiting! ganbate!

Your bike looked pretty good though, squiddo. The red one is way over-riced and looks like a tryhard busa. Your bike was cool man.

RIP squidbike
never forget o7o7o7

Dude... how dense are you, I was talking about the girl.

>no replacement for displacement.
Agreed

What does forcing my garage door open have to do with the boy (girl)?

btw I love sniffing her freshly-worn stuffy timberlands. The leather flavor is better than the sourness of sneakers.

i dont care who built it, japs still designed it.
not sure why they didnt opt to utilize the big empty voids all around the area though

So that she doesn't have to see you again. Duh.

She doesn't know where it is xD

xd

Smell fetish best fetish squiddy, atta boy

Negro that's quite strange

Well the snow's melting pretty fast it's more than half gone already. I just finished smoking the last of my weed and the generation roaches too.

Should I go for a winter joyride, d/b/t?

Just landed myself a new job! Got about a 40 min commute so I need a bike that's not going to crap out on me.

I can't decide whether to get an SV650S or an '05 or '06 zx6r, or maybe whether to look at less sporty bikes. I intend to do a fair amount of track days (Already one booked in March). Maybe a bit of touring too. Opinions? Ideally want to spend around £2000 - £2500.

Opinions?

Tfw you want the chink shit
>saferwholesale.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DFM-DF-250RTE

Best fetish is /ss/ no doubts.

>40 minute commute
>zx6r

go for like
rf900r
zzr1100
diversion 900
bandit 1200
etc

M A J E S T I C

R E A S O N A B L E

What you think a 600 is not enough for a commute?

FZ6
SV is shit

H N N N N G G G G

Yamaha R3

I've ridden that at my riding school.

hi guise wuts going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=yeszAterN3M

Goodbye riding, it was fun until it lasted.

Whats it like to ride a really old bike? LIke 80s/early 90s.

Does it break down? Is it a flimsy piece of shit? Is the mileage terrible? Do I need to service it every 10 miles?

>that
>really old
Spotted the millennial.
My bike is as old as my ex gf and I loked riding it more.

wow this is a really good looking bike, should I get it?

gumtree.com/p/honda-motorbikes/2012-honda-nc700-x-low-mileage-beowulf-exhaust-hpi-clear-mot-heated-grips-free-delivery-/1205512550

So your ex is like 40 years old?

>Really old
>80's
>fuck you bro, seriously...

1.Everything was standardized well before then so pretty much just like riding a modern bike.

2.If you maintain it properly, no. Some of the very early electronics tend to shit out and you have to get inventive.

3.The frames and brakes are generally not up to par with modern bikes. This one you can feel flex a little bit on bumps in corners.

4.It gets about 45 mpg

5.Plugs and oil every 3K. Valve clearances every 15k. Forks and head about every 10K.

if anything it's way simpler to work on and maintain. serivce intervals are normal.

with 80s bikes you may want to look at an engine overhaul but other than that they're simple and underpowered for their displacement so they're not less reliable than todays bikes.

Go back to school kiddo, you obviously didn't pay attention when you learned subtraction last week. Does your mom know you're here?

30 is almost 40

And 12 is almost 18, so it's perfectly okay for you to be here, right?

Nigger I'm from 88 and I'm 28 years old, a bike from 80, which is still in the 80's if you didn't know, would be almost 40 years old.
Now, if your ex is really older than that she'd be 40 or older.

Fucking retards, I swear.

Everybody stop
You have 10 seconds to post bike

Made it!

Me and my gf riding on 26yo bike :) st1100...
youtube.com/watch?v=blZd1WtzkHM

i love that bike

and i have moped :) kymco super 8 :)) i love that one also..awesome for short rides around town
youtube.com/watch?v=qNdBin9DO8k&t

camera is shit..so quality is bad

what happens to baikus in the age of self driving cars

Nothing. You can't fully the road. Rural areas or areas without connectivity don't allow that

Any Italia riders here? I'm planning to buy a bike here in Milan and I need some advice.

>Insurance
I've been quoted 900euro for a years worth of insurance, is this a normal price? (I'm 24y/o, riding for 2 years, insuring a Yamaha MT-07).

>Finance
Does financing a bike exist in Italy? What's it called? Or does everyone pay 100% upfront?

What's the process of buying a used bike? Is it worth the extra cash to go to a dealer and have them deal with everything?

Thanks

wr125

Is that a Magna 700?

wr125anon is from Italy?

'83 750

Yes, lots

>900€
Lol, direct access?
I have 700€/yr on a 750

>mt07
Shit taste

>finance
WANNA BE AMMERICANO
'MERICANO
'MERICANO
MA SI NATO IN ITALY

pay up fgt

>CBT
cock and ball torture? that does sound pretty faggy?

Wranton is an honorary terrone but lives in germoney

>Wranton is an honorary terrone but lives in germoney
Because can't do anything right and is a general fuck up? Sounds about right.

nice GF

pls don't use dadrock next time

does anyone on here have an SC Project slip on exhaust? how does it compare to the nameful manufacturers like Akrapovic or Leo Vince in regards to sound and build quality?

I really like the look of those GP exhausts, and the Akras and Leo Vinces all look very boring and heavy

Everybody finances in southern europe because they are horrible with money.

Also the reason my bike was so cheap because it was an italian import during the financial crisis, must suck for poor luigi being unable to make the payments but hey.

2stroke or 4? (for kymco)

i don't what means

but user..that is what i listen and like. im not even dad :(

kymco super 8 is "2stroke" (2T)

go with the times weirdo. I bet you have glasses with transitional lenses as well

The leo vince gp style looks sexy as fuck on the first gen z750 doe.

Would have been my second choice.

fj09

mine was raining too. not that cold at all though. think of it as extra training

fj09
gsx1000f
ninja 1000

NO

pretty certain they are good quality. they are used on lots of race bikes. just know that its basically straight pipe.

it does look pretty good, but unfortunately, it seems like I can't buy it here, or at least I can't find any stores that have it.

Yeah, I heard they do the exhausts for the Honda MotoGP team, but I'm not sure racing products instantly mean the consumer product is equally as good