Ok so I just went 16k miles with conventional oil over 12 months. Changed it today, was 1 quart low

Ok so I just went 16k miles with conventional oil over 12 months. Changed it today, was 1 quart low.

Did I damage it or am I lucky

probably both

16k's a bit high but I think you'll be fine, just keep an eye out for anything that seems off.

What car?

k's a bit high but I think you'll be fine, just keep an eye out for anything that seems off.
>
>What car?
Mitsubishi Eclipse 2010.

I dont it very often so I didnt think about it until today.
How bad?

here
I think you're going to be fine, just be on the look out for any problems or issues so you can take care of them quickly. Car's relatively new too (not that it's an excuse to neglect or ignore maintenance) and newer vehicles are more idiot proof. Not that you're an idiot op, hope you used a synthetic when you changed it tho, and be sure to check your oil levels every thousand miles or so in addition to changing your oil when you should. Eclipses tend to burn oil, from what I've seen

>changing
Yep, got synthetic.

Thanks again

no problem, good luck op

Fuck your oil, what the shit is with that dude and his Korean garbage bucket?

I know!!!!!
Wtf?
Not anything even remotely cool or good or reliable in any way...

I know!!!!!
Wtf?
Not anything even remotely cool or good or reliable in any way...

whoops sorry for double post, I have a minor disability lol desu senpai

>that pic
WTFFFFFFFFF

Are you retarded, user?

Alright, so I got one (you) in that post.

I'm the middle one. I agreed with the first guy who commented about that fucking guy with his shitty car.

Some other user is very retarded though.

Stop calling yourself a retard lel

I don't know who this guy is but it was my mistake sorry I hope you understand lol.

so you're a samefag AND a retard? say no more.

holy fuck

He's nuts. He shopped the 16440815 (You) in his screenshot.
That post was mine.

OP pic made me honestly think I was on /k/ for a second

You suffering from multiple personality disorder or something buddy? I think you might have to get some help.

Fuck you OP why did you have to remind me of Half-Dude?

you brought this fate upon yourself