>Jump point and SubArt megapack
mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>Loremaker's Guide Special Edition: youtube.com/watch?v=LOAZR2arpoE
>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ
>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Anniversary Stream Highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=Oqhx7_RdDoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X0T3KLnL9uY
youtube.com/watch?v=31ei4SUjaRA
----------------------------------------
>Elite: Dangerous information:
pastebin.com/ZT9GWmaC
>Gamescom info:
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

imagespaceinc.com/rogsys/p/
imgur.com/a/vQixT
reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5knavz/weekly_question_and_answer_thread_december_27_2016/
youtu.be/8WdozptfNu8?t=2067
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for SCAMMEDFAGS B T F O

Previous thread

>all that ordnance
>can barely fit 1/4 of it

at least it's not as triggering as that Bucc concept art.

me on the left

Is Freelancer DUR going to be the most cost/effective ship in the entire game? I feel like that's going to be the case.

maybe but it looks like a dickmobile

This

Elite Dangerous ? Depend if you see it as a released game or still as a game that will improve over time (I heard things like EVA and killing alien are planned)
Myself I didn't & will never buy it because I have no interest in a game that sell the real features as a DLC.
If they do that who know if they won't do it again. Sell it at 60$ if you must but make up your mind!
Yes I only pledged 45 buck on Star Citizen, don't bully

Indeed, I'm not supporting as many as I could but you can expand the golden age of space several subgenre.

>I bet no one here know about "Rogue System".
To describe it in one line : You press buttons for 30 minutes just to start the ship.
imagespaceinc.com/rogsys/p/
>"Take On Mars" is Arma3 studio playing Astronaut. (I would recommend it if not for that one unrealistic shuttle)
>Osiris:New Dawn (it count because it has spacecraft too)
Is to become a survival game in a Starship Trooper way
And I won't digress into non FPS stuff, like strategy game or spaceship design & management.

I remember we contemplated making a thread for all those games that have Spaceship or vehicle to control in first person, but it didn't go further.

I thought a large western penis shape was core to MISC design philosophy.

That's why the Razor stood out so much. Not penis shaped enough.

>Implying all spaceship aren't phallic in a way or another

Other ships wind up that way, MISC makes it a core feature. Subtle difference, to be fair.

If your dick looks like almost any of those, see a doctor immediately

>2017
>your dick not having nacelles
you have an issue mate

>Gay bathhouse
>Penis ships

I think the tone of this thread has been set.

>Not having a genesis for a cock

What a plebeian.

r8 this shadow

they said they're working on new shadow tech in the monthly report

>no caterwanker

>Don't turn into pink mist

Fallout has spoiled me

at the moment grenade explosions don't seem to affect corpses at all, yet the grenades themselves as a physics object do. I assume it's a bug.

>50lb grenade

Its monday, when do those lazy fucks get back from vaycay?

the fact that the gravity fields extend a good five feet down into the floor is interesting. kind of gives you a skill check wherein if you don't jump off the edge you fall and pickup downward momentum, rather than continuing forward as you might assume would happen.

3rd

I've heard a lot of people fuck up landings, or going through the atmosphere forcefields, but I've never had a problem even at max speed.

Just have to flare it, like you have a parachute. Don't be going straight down into the floor, be going at speed parallel to the ground and ta da you just end up going from 0G to running

the only conclusion I can make is that chris himself loves struts and stupid little wings, since every ship has them.

more like marines are basically hollow at the moment.
it actually annoys me that you seem to lose all momentum; I want to be into a full sprint or even stumble when I boost into a shield door.

because fuck you is why. Caterpillar has it too. hell the Aquila has one that actually dips down to be more in the way only in front of the pilot's chair.

Why hasn't the """""gaming""""" """"""""""press"""""""""" jumped on this aimbot thing?
You'd think with their hateboner for SC they'd be all over it.

Get in a freelancer and then come complain to me about your lil piece of metal in your way.

Because then they'd have to admit that SC released a patch with significant impact on the rest of the development.

>[game] has hacks!

shocker. Every game does.

what said, that would mean acknowledging star marine, and the publishers that own them don't want them talking about potential competitors for CoDField: Andromeda

>hateboner
Do you guys really think SC is targeted by the press? The press just make clickbait articles to profit off of things they can easily misrepresent. This happens with all games.

>Star Citizen Fails Harder Before Even Releasing; Gets Aimbots That Blow Your Brain Out Even If You Paid $50000

I have a fully outfitted Viper mkIV and 11 mil, should I save up for FAS or just go for the Vulture now?

sell everything and get a chrome hauler

>he's still trying to talk about E:D

>he still PLAYS E:D

A rare specimen.

>Do you guys really think SC is targeted by the press?

Not entirely sure, but it feels that way sometimes.

Ironically Gamestar, one of the better German gaming magazines that's usually pretty supportive of SC and also made a video shitting on LOD, published an article titled "Star Citizen has a cheater problem" today.

Go get the Asp. Then use that to earn everything else.

I'm sad because I just got an Oculus but I have to wait to get back on campus before I can use the touch and it turns out there aren't as many fun games as I'd hoped.

Lucky's Tale is dope

If you like killing things 100% of the time then I guess get the Vulture. I never really enjoyed it that much myself but I guess it depends on your playstyle.

Which magazine is that? That's just poor journalism, not even writing the correct name of the game. Then again, video game journalism is babby journalism. I'd be happy if everyone just stopped consuming games media.

Not even a tinfoil fag, but it does appear that the media doesn't like us. Calling the most successful crowdfunding project in history a huge scam is easy clicks. Not to say we have no issues, because we do, but the obvious detractors never stop to see how far we've come.

Is this real

Jesus fucking christ I had no idea.

>focussed
as if we needed any more proof they just let any retard write for them

>that 'why should I care' section
what game was that for I wonder

My understanding is that if you can manage power at a basic level, the Vulture is oe of the best ships in the game.

I kinda like the maneuverability of the FAS though. No reason I can't go Vulture, outfit it, and then just move on from there.

There are some pretty leet hacks to be had with the launcher, if you know what you are looking for.

Looks like the Cat had a few more tricks up it's sleeve than just the pirate paint job.

I thought this was the MIS at first, then I realized it was a Cat made to look like one.

The dads will be furious.

Which of the ships are intended to be starter ships in the final game? Just Aurora and Mustang?

Looks like burnt wreckage that is probably only meant to be seen in fragments. Nothing all that interesting.

literally has a penis head, glans and all

>Webm

How?

yes?

wat

I was speaking of the content of the webm, not webm itself.

imgur.com/a/vQixT

This is the PC Games article about SC in case any fellow Kraut cares.

you guys sure have some silly words

Elite Dangerous and Dirt Rally are probably the best games in VR right now, the touch is nice, space pirate trainer and audiosheild are fun, but there's nothing that has as much long term appeal as the seated stuff. I honestly don't think I'd play half as much ED as I do if it weren't for VR, and vice versa.

Deine Mutter du Hurensohn.

GAUNA

post shipfus

Tanikaze pls

The Best shipfu

>can command a decent squadron
>can punch way above its weight if used properly
>will be the backbone of most small fleets for orgs
>Can kill any ship with good turret coverage, assuming you have the right NPCs
>even has standard missiles (Turreted!) for smaller pray
>looks good
>From RSI, so you know it's reliable and rugged

Are Aegisfags/Anvilfags even trying?

That show was crap

I thought it was decent. Had great sound design at least.

>lose shields
>get hit once
>half your weaponry is gone
the super hornet is such a fucking meme
are they going to fix this or is this intentional?

Just bought Star citizen, is there anything I need to know before jumping in?

i watched 2 minutes of that star citizen cringe fan made movie.

I've never cringed more in my entire life

btw are they starting the regular uploading schedule this week?

It's not done and they're working hard on it. Be patient.

good choice, I'm not a fan of RSI's aesthetic though personally, I'll probably end up flying one of these at some point anyway.

Lots of bugs, lots of content not there yet, a long road ahead of us to 3.0 and beyond.

you're gonna die because you suck and there's no tutorial. do vanduul swarm first, then pirate swarm.

You're lucky your ship survives any physical connection to a projectile in the year eighty billion in space. It's unrealistic that you are ONLY as annoyed as you are.

Obviously. Remember the one free fly I did.

I managed to get my rented ship to lift off but had no Idea what to do after and just started spinning around before I crashed back into the station.

Another thing: if you have questions, your best bet is the reddit Q&A here: reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5knavz/weekly_question_and_answer_thread_december_27_2016/

It's fairly decent at getting you answers to most questions. You can try here but sometimes we have very salty anons who want to be difficult.

Isn't this game just a normie eve online?

>salty anons
salty goons

>its in space so it must be like eve xdd

EVE has terrible gameplay SC at least has the chance to have good moment to moment gameplay.

your post made me think of this dumb documentary i saw years ago
youtu.be/8WdozptfNu8?t=2067
34:30 if your browser can't into timecodes

What's eve about it? Can't be the gameplay!

pls don't start this flame war

SM feels so clumsy and random.

I'm getting pretty bad input lag but it feels bad even outside of that.

WTFOSAURUS ADD makes him based

Maybe they want foot combat to feel awful to make you dread getting boarded in the final game. No one but the boarding parties themselves are gonna be ready for combat anyway. In this way a ship-boarding metagame is still sustained despite that imbalance: invaders will instead be racing against a self-destruct activation since everyone onboard would rather just fucking die than do FPS shit.

top of the leaderboard should be Frame Drops, because that's what's been getting all the kills

yeah, shocking that cultist would look up to a creep

Anyone know when we're getting the next buy-back tokens?

Theoretically on the 1st, but Turbulent is too incompetent to trigger that automatically or remotely for some reason so probably sometime this week.

Don't be ridiculous, it's not creepy to come up behind a girl, put both hands around her neck and give her a kiss! Not creepy at all!

>Looks like burnt wreckage that is probably only meant to be seen in fragments.
> It's obviously a penis.
You are too pure hearted for this world.

>not knowing what based means
>not knowing these two are actually friends

You've blown your cover m8

Should I hold on to my UEC?

All of the prices in the Voyager Direct store are fucking ridiculous.