/hgg2d/ - 2D Hentai Games General

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah Edition

Previous Thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM
>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG
>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/a3gt4

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0
github.com/Cephel/Veeky
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ158987.html
mega.nz/#!LBxWSSwL!HB-GzmNiqRDKMn4Qc5qX3VwsiquFSVPL5ncrt7Re2CY
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359
mega.nz/#!fREihIxA!lUb2p5i14v-CWGgxAx-uhRlDW6dFaL7vZ2trxhNpSxg
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191167.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ184230
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because no one answered in the last thread who is she

first for fuckable children

is an Inn My Wife translation happening?

In Teaching Feeling, what are and how do I get the last two CGs on the second page? I got the masturbation scenes.

Emma is best waifu

Can't remember name, but she's from Vitamin Quest.
>imblying

this game could have been so much better with a little better writing and scenes

>Glory, Glory, Hallelujah Edition
Are you from reddit?

well sadly it didnt work but I kinda expected that.
that config file is needed to load up the basic information like the title etc.

I also tried to replace the RGSS301.dll with another one but that also didnt work.

since this is a new thread might as well repost my question:
I just downloaded RJ149951 ver.1.4 but its window only remains open for a few seconds on a black screen then auto closes.
the same happens with the official demo off DLSite.

I tried all my other rpgmaker games made in VXAce and they all work so the RTP is not the fault here I think.
Has anyone encountered this kind of a problem before and is there a way to fix it?

T H I C C
I wasn't interested in this game, but now I'll have to pick it up.

the dungeon was too sprawling and empty

Everyone's from reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0

I have encountered that problem before with some MV games. Never could find a way to fix it, sorry.

Speaking of that game though, wasnt someone working on a translation for it recently? Was that ever finished and/or released?

thats the thing, it seems to be finished and I wanted to try it out. The demo for the new game from the same dev was pretty good so I wanted to try this one. the link for the translation is somewhere on ULMF.

why do they upload shit on Mega if it downloads at 5kb/s?

Dungeons were a little too big but I loved it because Emma is my type of woman
THICC

Who cares. One of the few games that don't feature girls that look like highscool girls.

wow, which game is this.

aw fuck me, for some reason my anit-virus software intervened with the game.
it works fine now that I disabled it.

>Mega
>5kb/s

dunno what ur modem is smoking but I am getting shit at 2mb/s

This circle needs to make a new game, I love their stuff.

Good taste my mate

It might be my internet's fault but steam downloads at 6mb/s, torrents download at inconsistent speed (with 5kb/s to 6mb/s) and Mega gave me 4mb/s yesterday evening after a few tries, and today i'm again down at 5kb/s
I should really change my shit internet provider but i can't understand why steam goes like a train and Mega piss his pants

>5kb/s
That's definitely not Mega's fault. I usually download with up to around 10 megabytes per second.

are all the games cuck shit

fuck off

What about just molestable?

Yeah, sorry, that's just sick, man.

Fuck off

That has only happened to me once before, it's pretty rare that you would need to that. Enjoy your game user.

What are you handholding normies doing on my tibetian throat gargling image board?

Can I play as a girl who gets to molest lolis?
This is very important to me.

I thought we BTFO you and your memege last thread

Jesus Christ, do you have to shill it every thread? You are worse than ntrfags.

Woman, or little girl?

I'm looking forward to it, user.

I suggest making webms instead of gifs though, it's a brand new future.
github.com/Cephel/Veeky Forums-webm-maker

it seems nice, just hoping it comes before 2050.

Does anyone have the translated version of this?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ158987.html

I'm trying to play RJ188985, but the audio is breaking up. Anyway to fix this?

I don't get it.

What game is this from?

Married warrior emma.

mega.nz/#!LBxWSSwL!HB-GzmNiqRDKMn4Qc5qX3VwsiquFSVPL5ncrt7Re2CY

Here's the translated version.

Thanks

>(You)
Fucking gook moot he brought it back?

Anybody got this translation?

Can't find it anywhere on the web.

It's one of my main gripes with the game, the music is too compressed, loops poorly and has fucking static noise at some points.

You might be able to just replace the bgm files, i'm not sure, but then you would have to find the original uncompressed bgms and that's hoping they would be any better.

So, how was the full version of RJ184553?

The guy is steadily forgetting how to draw, i stopped hyping myself for his stuff after the last game.

I thought the writing was unusually good for H-RPG's, you're likely just suffering from a shitty translation + being an EOP.

No ntr so bad

So I'm trying to play RJ183431, but I can't figure out how to block that stupid date and time box from hooking itself constantly and pushing the text out of my translator.
I'm using that plugin thing that hooks the text for you, and VNR to hook that text then translate it. Apparently theres an option when installing the plugin to input the format of the timer/clock/whatever and it will ignore it, but I have no idea what format I'm supposed to be using.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And before anyone asks, this is the link to the thing I'm talking about
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359

I found it hidden on some shady website

mega.nz/#!fREihIxA!lUb2p5i14v-CWGgxAx-uhRlDW6dFaL7vZ2trxhNpSxg

if anyone wants it.

Does anyone have any idea whats going on in RJ190566, i just finished the demo through trial and error and im confused.

Any would do. But Age gap is nice.

Learn regular expressions. If MV becomes the new standard, you're going to need them a lot.

Are you using Libellule's text hooker? If so that one comes with the ability to block specific text from being copied to the clipboard. It is case sensitive. Since It is a clock you might have to scour through the json to find the exact text (code), but then again why wouldn't you just remove it entierly at that point.

Oh do I feel like an idiot not reading the entire post. Either way the link that was posted explains it pretty well.

You could have just downloaded it from the ghostbin, you know.

There was new content released in December

You're supposed to be a fedora-wearing atheist neckbeard to post here.

I meant more that I didn't get how "Glory, Glory, Hallelujah" had anything to do with reddit.

Also, who actually owns a fucking fedora, ironically or not?

Why do they have the same face?

They are the same person.

It's a shitty word play that sounds like humor from reddit.

Interesting

It's on the ghostbins upthere.

I honestly don't know if this is the right place to post this, but it feels like the right-est.

Anyone tried the Spirit of Eternity Sword games? They any good?

Boobies^

The artstyle is a bit weird but overall its a decent SRPG VN

Does anyone have a working link for Naked plus?

rest in peace

Alright, so assume that I'm a complete and total idiot that can't teach himself regular expressions.
The clock format is:
001日 (火) .AM08: 05.
That's what gets hooked anyway. The game shows this:
001日 (火)
AM 08:05
In two lines, without periods or anything like the text hooker shows. Also some spacing appears to be different. I did manage to learn some basics of what regular expressions are and how you can use them, but I would need to learn and think about it for probably weeks before I would be able to implement it in the way i require now.

So, once again, I am asking for the specific code I need to put in the plugin to block the clock in this game.

nyaa does.

^\d+日 should block the whole time/date spam.
You should take that time to learn them though, this definitely won't be the last time.

Any games that didn't beat the New Year's dlsite shutdown that you hope are released in the next couple days?

I know RJ189945 was to be released Christmas, but the creator wanted some extra fine tuning that pushed it over into the new year.

When will the Futahime translation finally release? It's 2017 for god's sake!

Thank you, that did work. Hopefully it also works later in the game, apparently theres a time limit and the days and months change or something.

I just couldnt figure out how to block jap characters cause I can't think critically and paste the jap character into the equation instead of english characters.

Hopefully that game you want comes out this year.

Even opting not to, any idea why Virgin Island forces fullscreen?

late 2019

For VNR is it possible to have different translators translate to different languages? Tried using baidu for nip>chink, but then it translates to english just like google and bing.

no

>tfw an artist hits all your right fetishes

I have no problem giving this man all my money, he deserves it. I just hope in the future he creates a bigger newer game with many more characters because his artwork is amazing.

Anyone happen to know?

Press F4 or F5, that should window it.

Yeah, tried that a bit ago and it just makes the game freak out and stop working.

Too samefacey for me. I never really got the appeal of these games.

This was released right?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191167.html

Where are the download links?

Is there an updated source of information for this thread? I'm looking for the latest Fuuju Hime and translation progress, but nothing in the bins gives me any lead on either.

>samefacey

You know that's the same person, right?

>samefacey
Most of the scenes are all the same girl. Her sister and mother have a few scenes too, and related people can look alike.

Try alt+enter or f1 to deselect starting in fullscreen.

check the last few threads/the archive, some user always posts the latest version

Yes, I do. I've played School Trip. That was a joke.
Not like there's anything else to talk about.

I'm sorry that it's not NTR, futa or scat, maybe you should get better tastes then?

>dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ184230
>2017年1月7日発売
Soon™...

holy shit this looks awesome

>that art