>build the performance bargain of the decade
>don't give it windows or a trunk

There is no justice in this world.

>Build the economy car of the decade
>Great visibility, spacious cabin, spacious trunk

There is justice in this world.

Glass weighs more than steel.
As for the trunk... yea that sucks.

The trunk is bigger than the opening leads you to believe but the camaro isn't for hauling shit, it's for hauling ass. If you want to haul shit you should've bought a Silverado.

>Logical fallacy

There are other places they could shave weight without having to turn the windows into fucking port holes.

I think you've read too many magazine articles on this car. Stop parroting. It's probably not that bad.

>Camaro V6 1LE is no heavier than pic related

Huh

I admit I haven't driven one, but I did sit in one at a dealership. Visibility was pretty damn bad, I wouldn't want to deal with it for urban driving. The rest of the interior is alright though.

problem fixed

That's not a Honda Fit

Should've just dropped an lt1 in it.

>sports cars aren't allowed to be practical

Are you really complaining that a sports car doesn't have space? Fucking dolts

What if I want to daily one, user? What if I want to bring a set of tires to the track without needing a trailer? Even a BRZ has more space than the Camaro does.

I'm complaining that it's obvious that the Camaro could've easily been more practical if GM's usual cheapness and laziness hadn't kicked in again. Hell, you could easily make muscle cars liftbacks even, but I guess the designers are scared that it would make them "unmanly" and "uncool".

Then it would look like every other car, gaining minimal, useless cargo space. Use the back seat or get a different car

>or get a different car
Like a much more practical Corvette for example?

They're two different cars with different people in mind.

sports cars have always had shit trunks

>GM

No thanks

Yeah, it seems like the Corvette is the more rational choice nowadays. You literally have to be a meathead to buy a Camaro.

Camaro is more reliable and doesn't have overheating problems.

An SS 1LE is a better performance bargain than the Stingray Z51.

It's the more hardcore version, yes. Also it's 10-15k cheaper

>Camaro could've easily been more practical

Yes.

>cheapness and laziness

No, that doesn't even make sense. i'm no car design expert but i'm pretty sure window sizes, shape or curves/overall exterior design of the car doesn't magically increase the budget.

They asked their customers what they wanted and they said this was it so they gave them what they wanted as a company replying to feedback usually does. They could've gave it better visibility but that would also mean it would've looked drastically different from the last one and their buyers didn't want that. There was no point in appealing to people who were likely going to buy a BMW because they aren't buying a camaro no matter what it looks like without a BMW badge. The mustang has a legacy all its own and dare i say the name "Mustang" and the running horse is a fairly powerful trademark that also generates buyers who aren't buying anything but a mustang regardless of other offerings. GM felt they would've been turning their back on loyal fans of the car who were anticipating its arrival.

tl;dr The Costumer is unfortunately always right even when hes not.

Maybe they shouldn't have caved in just to see if they would've gotten more interest in the long run but it seems like from their perspective they felt they were in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario".

My uncle dailys his 50th anniversary without a problem, perhaps you're just a moron incapable of logical thinking.

What's the problem with the windows? Sure they may be a bit small but the 360° sensors and common sense should be more than enough to avoid accidents.

the Ats that use the same platform doesn't have this problem.

Why would anyone want to drive something that ugly?

It's not that they aren't allowed to be. It's that practicality is the first thing that should be sacrificed if a sacrifice needs to be made for a car in this segment of the market. If you want practicality, you shouldn't be shopping for a sports car.

they look brilliant irl. coupe version especially. camaro is actually butt ugly if it's not blacked out

>they look brilliant irl
completely delusional

It compromises storage for performance. That is no fallacy. It's also not as bad as it looks. No fallacy there either. Don't be a jealous cuck.

It's moderately practical for a sports car. Not outstanding but you can do significantly worse.

And won't beat a Camaro round a track. What part of trade off do you fail to understand?

Luckily for you, the Camaro isn't a Corvette so it has a back seat to put shit on.

Model S disagrees.

>ICE

Lol

>Cant fit 2x12 sub boxes in through the trunk, gotta pull seats out.

Thanks, chevy.

>HP = performance

Check em

>rather than call out GM on their bullshit practices and hope they'll listen and improve, GM fangirls desperately try to defend every decision of GM even if GM shits in their mouths

I daily a new camaro and its s great car the trunk is only small if your hauling something like an office chair.

Whoever thinks the windows are too small spends too much time looking at clouds.

Or traffic.

Isn't that the video where he says the windows are small but fine? I can't find a single blind spot on the model with a backup camera, but I will give it to you that it needs the backup camera.

my 335i has a huge trunk opening and the massive backseats fold down

fuck you

also massive levels of visibility and its 3500lbs

The model S isn't a sports car, you knob.

The blind spot monitors on the 2SS are also nice to have, but yes when positioned properly in the car the mirrors and simply looking over pose no issue to being able to see if anything is next to you on the highway.

Every hero needs a weakness.

Although the trunk space is fine, it's the hatch that's pants on head retarded.

cant even finish a lap on any track without overheating and reducing battery power
>sports car

>blind spot monitors

>sporty cars cannot be pracctical and vice versa

lol model s is a landbarge electric car, and yes ive driven several of them and the acceleration is obscene, but its not a sc

I'm not
but neither of
address the fact that you cannot bring another set of tires to the track. This is not a non-issue either because this car uses a lot of rubber to generate its great lap times.

But that's not the mazda3

I drove my friends Mazda 3. I was actually surprised at how not-good the visibility was. It wasn't terrible, just a worse than I was expecting.

The 2.0L engine is a fucking anemic.

>more expensive and slower

Call me when the Shitmaro has a top speed of 190 mph.

You're meant to toss your shit onto the back seats, like in a classic 2+2. That's why there's no windows back there.

Can you fit a set of golf clubs in the trunk of a Camaro?

>top speed
>mattering

Sorry to hear you don't have the Autobahn.

How often do you hit 190mph on the autobahn? Every day right?

How often do you drive fast laps around Willow Springs in your Crapmaro?

>buy sports car
>cant fit in my groceries
FUCKING CHEVROLET

Lightness and handling are a lot more relevant than top speed in everyday driving, Hans.
Also, can you do a burnout in your Audi?

If you can't fit all your groceries in a Camaro you're a fucking hamplanet with a hamplanet family

A miracle you even fit in your car

yeah you fat fuck, I fit all kinds of shit in my 'vette

>lightness
>bromaro

ok

Also, we get snow here in yurop, enjoying that quattro deliciousness whereas burgers lose their shit at 3 fallen snowflakes.

The Camaro is a fat hunk though.

The concept looked so much better.

at least it does not need sun visors

Why in the fuck do u ppl need a rear window. It has to be shitposting. This board can't really be obsessed with features that would make a soccer mom feel comfortable.

Btw I drive a 75 ft rig and it only has two windows.