/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Our Beloved Angel Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/oj8uw

Discord: discord.gg/vkQFb33
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.

-Added RoB art
-Fixed Vampire Queen art which was flipped upside down
-Changed filenames to match the card names (card number is still included)
-1163 images, 1.68 GB

mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11996557
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck does bolt combo work?

strawpoll.me/11996557

Best waifu

Reminder to remove elf

Silverbolt?

T7 -> Homecoming
T8 -> Wolf trade
T9 -> 0pp Silver + 9pp Silver

in best case.

it's a shitty meme, gobbu roach combo is better

Still the most broken legendary in the game

This is one of the reasons you use Mastema in case people here still question why Master players use her in Aggro Bats.

Not even Tempo could avoid going through 2 evo'd followers to deal with Mastema. Why they chose Daris for the evol baffles me but point still stands.

It's even easier to force them to deal with it if it's a deck that relies on Wards. This card saves you from Sun Haven which more people are playing.

Next turn I dropped an evo Imp Lancer and it was game. ezpz

>Dragon plays bahamut
>Lily
>Dragon plays second bahamut
>Second lily

What should I sub out for Trail of Light?

Reminder to buy 3 copies. Aggro shitters don't need to apply.

So this is the power of Daria Shift.

>Discord shitter is up
Kill yourself

Cursebrand Vampire or Gobu

Mastema is an absolutely retarded card. I knew as soon as she revealed that she would be broken, but no one believed me.

>B-b-but she can only attack face or ward!
Who gives a fuck? If they don't deal with an above curve bane, they'll keep taking 6-8 damage to face.

>Summon Gil for surprise finishers
>Summon Lucifer for heal
>Summon Bahamut for hard removal
Sahaquiel is so fucking versatile, I'm sorry for ever doubting you loli angel

Fuck my shit up.

>Daria is so fucking broken, its runing the game, CYGAMES NERF FUCKING NOW

are you playing wolfbolt or roachfetch

Daria by herself isn't broken. It's the Levi + Clarke + Piercing Rune garbage that is. Rune can win games without ever drawing Daria.

Or she just gets fiery embraced

but the majority of /svg/ said that Mastema is useless just like beast dominator

What are the advantages of using Prince of Darkness over Bahamut?

She's not broken or OP, but she does need to be dealt with. Simple removal can suffice, but it's up to the player to properly use her. In this case, you can predict your opponents moves based on other resources they've already expended. This is the time to drop Mastema, force out literally everything else they could possible have, then drop Lancer. Literally the only play she's there for, but it's so effective, it's ridiculous.

guardian sun

She shits on Elf, she also happens to shit on Daria because Daria plays very similarly to Elf. Any deck that actually runs removal shits on her because she can't even evolve-trade.

>complaining about Daria when it's literally impossible to play against Nep

Not losing if he gets DoDed

I didn't think they would make a difference but dwarf alchemist and professor of taboos have helped earth rite become so much more consistent.

Nepnep is L I T E R A L L Y unplayable

fuck off, discord faggot
if i see that link in another thread, i will come spam the shit out of your channel

post it you cuck

Sorry user, but they had an empty hand and had to play Daria for a hand. They had no pp and could only play completely spellboosted cards. Since Daria only boost by 5 and it's a fresh hand, they couldn't.

COMMENCE EXPERIMENT

She shits on basically anything that doesn't have a DoD in hand. She's also a mini DoD of her own if your opponent drops a fat ward like goblinmount or dragonguard.

>5 days of no Nep Nep
We are going to get compensation right

>captcha

>Rushing to make a thread just to shove your faggot Discord link in the OP again
Fucking kill yourself holy shit

>6 mana 5/7 rush that summons 2 zombies and kills an enemy follower
Is there a more disgusting turn 6 than evolve Taboo? He makes Breath look weak in comparison.

They're making every copy of Nep pulled before maintenance ends into an animated version

>Bahamut gets DoD
>Drop second Bahamut
?

yep another reason people nee understand that shes a good card for the deck. I find myself praying I draw her nowadays, but putting 3 is a bad move in general.

You'll get the compensation of being allowed to play Nep.

This is an elf child.

>DoD it again
?

who even reads the op and gets this mad about it?

>dod then drop other things because it only cost 5 mana
wew

Her name is May, user.

>Tfw someone clears your board with bahamut and is set to kill next turn but you commence experiment

I'm still not sold on her, and Daria is starting to tech Dance of Death which doesn't help. Any craft that has DoD or a removal that kicks in around 5 will have just been given a big meaty body to remove when you are on the clock to do face damage.

I'll have to playtest her some more.

They Call me Dhio.
I have Metal Joints.
Beat me up.
And Earn Private Match Points

Beast dominator is useless though. If it was not in vengence do 2 damage to leader increase damage by 2 then it would be good but its not. Dunno why its even a lego. Even soul dealer has a better use. Blood mary into soul dealer on turn 9.

Shadowcraft has much, much better counters to her than DoD.

>Baby Elf May

this lmao

Hamsa + Cyclone

enjoy, forestbro

This is the kind of faggot-enabler attitude we don't need around here.

Autist

But most other classes don't and that's why she shines. Even if people start teching DoD specifically for her, it boils down to if they draw it.

It's like a 2 follower cataclysmic curse that hits things above 5 defense.

>Make Atomy Deck because clearly I have lost my fucking mind
>Very rarely draw Atomy
>The two times I did he was instantly killed or I just died to burst damage right after because the opponent managed to get Shadow Reaper out, a card that unlike everyone's favorite meme shit like Mordecai and Atomy, isn't actually hot garbage

That's prism-seeker May to you, pal.

I'm thinking of trying him over Juno's in my ptp deck.

Maahes reminds me of that tigerman MC from that one fantasy manga/anime who's author died and it got cancelled.

I have a real hard time figuring out where her hands are

why is this card not shadow again :^)

earth rite

Play Tyrant with two Antomeme and carrot spam. It's alright.

That's why you gotta have a backup plan or three in Atomeme decks.
Ceridwen, Tyrant, Rise of the Dead.

Bahamut is better in ramp because there are lots of big guys to soak up removal. Satan is better in control because Bahamut will just get targeted by all the opponent's unused removal, leaving you with no win condition.

This is my sexy wife

>swords to woodlands
>lily
what the meme is going on here

could easily give it another name

Because he is not true evil. Halfway there though

You don't use Mastema simply to deal face, I barely do face with her desu. You want her as removal bait and if they dare to not kill her, they die. If they do kill her, they can't handle any of the actual threats that are actually gonna end up killing them. She's worth the slot desu. I use this deck myself.

What does masterpoints do?

Earth Rite could easily be replaced with Necromancy 4 or some shit.

31663 need a concede please friends

Directly correlates with the size of your e-peen.

>a card that drains shadows at the end of every turn
Yeah, great idea.

This. Unless you're in danger of dying it's really no problem dropping her on board since at worst you're baiting a removal and at best you're getting to hit face with her or open up a ward next turn.

No rewards or anything?

>When you get them down to 1 HP with Yurius on the board and they die from playing a follower.

I gotta get out of AA

SHAPELY
AND
SUCCULENT

I thought about this and I think it's because his effect would be kind of hard to balance. You could have him consume shadows instead of earth rites, but you would have even less control over him commencing his experiments. Plus, the shadow amount required wpuld be difficult because if it cost too much he would be useless, and if it cost too little it would be broken.

They've only done master rewards once which was last month.

Maybe they'll do animated Bahamut before the next expansion drops, who knows.

>Drain shadows every turn just to summon a zombie

Excellent.

>Getting cornered because I suck
>At 2 left with them having 8
>Full board of Wards
>Pull out Bahamut
>"I'm Leaving! Hmph!"

I wanna believe but I'm starting to feel like that style of play just isn't for me. I'm always willing to experiment but man I can't help but feel salty sometimes when it bites you in the ass.

>It's a "Netdecker calls every new card a meme until a list that has the card on it comes out" episode

sword and lily are more flexible than dod and roach

He's called Atomeme for a reason, if it was a consistent deck everyone would run it.

>tales from d rank

Mastema is shit and you know it.

>Wake up
>Still no announcement for top 1k rewards this month
Back to hearthstone I guess.

Shadow player here, I don't want this shit clogging up my card pool.

Fair enough

Don't call my wife shit you cunt