>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

i hate this game, the community, all of you in this thread and especially the 3d modellers

join the club

>discord back in the OP

You need to kill yourself

nth for 100% GERMAN POWER

>no zarya gf

Junkrat or actual rat, which is better?

Just had the strangest game ever on volskaya. We capped both points with 6 minutes remaining, then they also capped it with 6 minutes remaining. Then they held us until overtime. Then we held them until overtime. I'm not even mad it was a draw, it was just such a weird game

Tracer!

Hana is growing on me

the ratto is cute

What did he mean by this?

'sup

Dubs and Emily gets kidnapped by Talon

I want my speedy speed boy Lucio back.

Imagine having her hug the air out of you

>that blueberry
I want that as a skin. Bliiz pls.

Reminder that Zarya a cute.

A CUTE

Second

You're the one using >muh skill as an arguement. Playing as a team is far more important than having a team with a bunch of talented players doing whatever they want solo

I agree. And the cutest ratto is both of them.

Best girl, no question.

>final match before being promoted to plat
>get matched up with a gook and autistic 11-year old torb main
>think that i'm gonna go back into the shitty cycle of being eternally two games away from plat again
>someone tells them to switch
>they actually switch
>we end up completely fucking locking the enemy team down and easily beating them
>get a quad-kill as soldier which ends up being a teamwipe
>potg goes to our junkrat with three kills
>game after ends up being a full two-round match on volskaya where we hold the first point for five minutes

If you're not skilled in a team then you're less important to them than someone skilled going off on their own. In fact you're probably less important than not being there since at least then there isn't an extra retard feeding the enemy's ults.

imagine if people read the OP

Besides Nigeria and UK, which country will get an upcoming hero?

STOP

>Tfw you will never recieve a Zarya bearhug

Absolutely sick of this season.

Came back after a month, did my placement matches, had 3 games with AFK/leavers with resultant losses and 1 actual loss. Got put in silver with 1801. Ok.

Climbed up to 2053 with Zarya main, now trying to be more flexible and playing healers and have just had the most nightmarish games of suicidal tanks, retard hanzo/bastion/torb picks and unchecked enemy pharas.

What in the fuck am I doing wrong to be matched with such muppets? Why do people not comprehend the notion of counterpicking. Why do dps/tanks insist on treating it as CoD:CoolSkinsMode and acting as though kills are the sole objective, not just simply a means to maintain the actual objective of payload movement or checkpoint capture.

What am I doing wrong?

So you're just agreeing with me or what?

Good shit, user. Hope your luck holds out.

>enjoying some custom games with friends
>all around lvl 60~100
>teams are uneven though, 4vs5
>"hey let's invite 1 more to make it balanced"
>somebody's friend connects
>he is diamond, 430 lvl
>proceeds to rape whoever it is on the opposing team with genji/mccree
and that's how all the fun was ruined that night

>It's an Hanzo thinks he is contributing by firing off his ult every now and then
Remove him from the fucking game already. He attracts the worst shitters that think they can aim and are being useful instead of taking a spot.

This is the best meme in a while, keep it up.

I love you, user! Happy new year!

How did you choose your Battle net username /owg/? Did you go for something somewhat serious? Did you try to be funny? Did you make a reference to something?

Furthermore, do you think there is a correlation between username and skill level?
I can't help but feel that people who use (what I assume is) their first name as a username tend to be pretty shit at the game.

Here are somethings that TF2 does well that Overwatch should incorporate before I consider it any good.

>1.)Get rid of chokepoints: Every map is exactly the same: Chokepoint, cap circle, chokepoint, cap circle. Overwatch should redo all of their maps to provide multiple entry points so that maps aren't all defender biased and allow the player to experience a battle in two different ways.

>2.) Give Mercy an overheal: Allow mercy to increase an ally's health pool by healing them past maximum. It would allow mercy to be more than a one trick pony that's only good for rez

>3.) Give Torbjorn a healing item. Replace the armor packs with a health station like the Engineer's Dispenser. It would allow a team the option of another healer in case the team's supports go down and allow a team a rallying point.

>4.) Let Junkrat's concussion mine do damage to him. This would allow Junkrat players the ability to be highly mobile without being a free escape route. and would stop junkrat players from using the mine as a no-risk shotgun

>5.) Make Sombra quieter and do more damage to an enemy's rear. Sombra right now is incredibly pointless as a stealth character since her voicelines are louder than Roadhog. Remove the voicelines and give the PDW a damage boost when attacking an enemy in the back.

That's my ideas for improvement.

you could have just asked him to play some of his least played heroes to make it fair

>she doesn't require skill
>someone needing to require skill is a bad argument
>if you're not skilled you're worthless
>so you're agreeing with me

You're mentally retarded.

>Nerfing junkrat, one of the weakest characters in the game

>sombra does more damage when shooting someone in the back
yes please, this is really all she needs

>Let Junkrat's concussion mine do damage to him
Leave.

I can't remember the last time I played a game that just induces rage like Overwatch and I can't remember the last time I had fun playing it.

Just ignore it like any sane person would do, you faggot, goddamn.

>Event is ending
>Cave in and craft the Mei emote
>Play a few matches after that and level up
>Get the same fucking emote from the box
I mean I should have known this would happen

Just doing by job to rile up some SJWs, no need to thank me citizen.

Embarrassed Zarya is fucking S+ tier

Its the desire sensor

You always get what you want after you either already have it or no longer need it

I don't think even the most retarded shitters of this general will disagree OW maps are fucking terrible. They're just linear paths ending with the team's spawn and a point or linear paths leading to a center.

I agree Mercy should have an overheal, but I disagree with Torbjorn because he is already good as is in skilled hands. The problem is many unskilled hands use him.

Junkrat is perfect as he is right now, the only change I'd consider is giving his wheel a larger blast radius to make up for it dying from too hard a gust of wind.

I agree with Sombra, she should be far more stealthy. Her ult should charge slower too along with her hacking ability being able to go on for longer before being interrupted by damage.

>My whole argument is revolving around character x needing individual skill is a worthless argument, working as a team should rewarded over that
>You open your other post with "If you're not skilled in a team then you're less important to them"
???

I use my middle name and then all of my pet names from 8 years ago as an acronym at the end
My rank is 3557

>Attack Hanamura point B
>Enemy picks Mei
>Impossible to win

eric, simply eric

Junkrat's can now charge his shots like Zenyatta

Boom, Junkrat is viable

What if the tire exploded when shot rather than just disappearing? Would that be an okay change?

>make the game morel ike Trashfortress two

kys

A good Hanzo that can actually aim rather than shoot arrows down a chokepoint and hope for the best is really helpful. I turned around on Hanzo after having played with some good ones. He's alright.

I'm still not convinced on Sombra though.

So where's the next comic where Mercy's head explodes into red jello with scraps of blonde hair attached?

If you're not skilled then you're not important to your team, it starts and ends there. Individual skill makes up the groups skill and a team is only as good as its weakest link.

>make the game team fortress 2

Overwatch? More like Chokepointwatch lol

TF2 was great back in 2008-2012, then meet the pyro came out and it all went to shit

Your ideas are bad you should feel bad.

It's the name of a short story that I really liked.

I'd be fine with that. People love suicide-bombing with Junkrat anyway so that'd be perfect especially considering how absolutely Jewish the game is about refunding his ult when it gets destroyed before you even whip it out fully.

>then meet the pyro came out and it all went to shit
No, Mannconomy happened and it was all downhill.

If you can't play with your team, you aren't skilled at a team game.

Solo queue should match up people who use microphones frequently, I'm annoyed by my only non 2CP matches being with silent players who get steamrolled.

> how absolutely Jewish the game is

>Overwatch should redo all of their maps so they aren't all defender biased
they are not
there's a symmetry in their asymmetry

first attackers are close to their spawn room and can get back to the battle faster
then on the last point the defenders are close to the spawn so they can reach the battle faster

Only one of 2 things could have happened user:

1.- You pay the coins to get it and then get the duplicate after
2.- You continue trying to get it just by leveling up and you don't get it at all.

Lootbox rewards are NOT random.
I spent 1,000 coins for SigrĂșn and then got it like 3 boxes later. Out of all the possible legendaries.

Are 76 player the most whiny fags out there? Seriously, every time my team asks a 76 to start killing the classes he has to counter or to switch, they throw a fucking tantrum.

A dinosaur species, have been using that for years in on-line games. Sounds boring I guess but its good enough for me.

Combination of food I like and thing I like word pun, diamond rank

But Junkrat is viable, the only thing stopping people from picking Junkrat is fucking Zarya's broken ass.

I don't want to talk in my vidya

I'm pretty whiny and I play 76 a lot, so maybe.

i actually did ask him to switch, he said "oh maybe you should switch from soldier then" when i tried to help the team counter him, being a noob 40 lvl myself, partially successfully. he switched to tracer and widow for a bit (i swear he deliberately played the most annoying dps) but then switched back to genji and flanked our clueless team for several games straight. had the oni skin and shit

This is also why people shouldn't leave when point A is captured. The match can still go either way.

Just let me shoot 5 grenades at once, user.

Overwatch could stand to use some ideas from other games, because it's completely obvious Blizzard has zero fucking clue how to balanced this game.

>dinosaurs
>boring

That's just crazy talk m8

>hanamura and kings row first gate choke

>Team spends 4 minutes farting on rein shield

They know they can walk right through it right?

Like on eichenwald there is a well entrenched room and usually symmtra turrets over the bridge from above and the sides, but why are people scared to push through rein's shield when it blocks the whole choke?

Solo-queue should seperate groups from matchmaking, groups should only be matched against other groups.

It was obvious Blizzard had fucking zero clue how to balance back when WoW first existed and every single second from then to now.

Still different than saying "x character requires skill to be good", you don't see that many genjis in the meta, do you? Individual skill is also different from team skill, a bunch of great gamers playing uncooordinately will probably lose to averageish players doing it as a proper team.

Again, most support characters don't require too much individual skill to be effective, neither do tanks, but they do require some extent of coordination. If anything, being a high ceiling, high skill floor character is detrimental if you can do similar with a lower ceiling, lower floor character.

oooooh that would be cool

especially if they were horizontal

it's like a grenade shotgun

False causality

I never played TF 2, was it well balanced?

Yes

The fun-to-frustration ration In overwatch is terrible

If you introduce more mechanics like theses, they might just glean some of the magic that made tf2 fun

The game takes itself entirely too seriously when it has so many inconsistencies.

I'd say more like a circle pattern.

I don't think anyone is really held back by his shield, more by the people behind it shooting at you.

>you don't see that many genjis in the meta
>defending the meta

Your argument ended here, go away retard.

I don't know, but I can tell you Overwatch isn't. Any competent studio wouldn't have let something like Mei and Roadhog off the drawing board.

>still no mercenary queue

What's the point of making another tf2 though?
There already is one.

Either way

I just want a grenade shotgun now

>Make Sombra quieter and do more damage to an enemy's rear
Pubbies already have no awareness that someone is behind them. Do this and combined with EMP, Sombra will make a lot of people cry.

Lmao