/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

I Need More Suitable OP Pictures Edition

>Tips for new players
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
Don’t miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Understanding the romance system: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved
Hard Mode doesn't change enemy AI, it adds higher Stagger/ Knockdown resistances and increases Stamina consumption and Health damage recieved. More info about it in the wiki. Recommended for NG+

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

====================================

>/ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw
gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/74291952

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj
pastebin.com/XqfsTx3G
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
reddit.com/r/dragonsdogmaonline/
pastebin.com/hywvK0qT [OUTDATED]

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

>[un]official Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/postsliders

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assassin might be the worst yellow dps wise. Which doesn't make him weak of course.

I want to tit fuck a harpy.

>the moans they make when you grab them

Do ranger pawns have a good timing with Dire arrow if I won't upgrade it?

1st for god damn it Olra purify me some framae blades I can't quad wield Revenant Wails ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA

Reposting here to read more reply.
What do you prefer as primary inclination for a fighter pawn you find in the rift, scather or mitigator?
An user answered Mitigator because Scather indirectly encourages climbing.

how are gorecycplos supposed to be fun

you can't shoot his eye because it's flying around the place faster than a millitary aircraft

try climbing him and watch your stamina go away from the toddler hopping around

you're finally at the eye? well have fun with those 2 seconds before he scratches his fat back

pawns? they're dead on the floor for the 300th time

fuck my ass fuck

>it's flying around the place faster than a millitary aircraft
torpor
>try climbing him and watch your stamina go away from the toddler hopping around
Adhesion
>you're finally at the eye? well have fun with those 2 seconds before he scratches his fat back
Yellows can kill him in a mere seconds with level 2 dagger and 4 periapts.

scather probably

i sure do love this OP image

Aelinore is a WHORE

scather.
i'll need that nigga to keep the big guys busy

it's hard to have level 2 daggers on my first playthrough through BBI.

how do I apply torpor? do I have to reroll to some robe wearing wizard or do I hire 2 pawns so there's a chance one of them applies it?

Also don't seem to have adhesion yet. Should I just skip him?

True

She's your whore though, isn't that the best?

Yes. But that scares purity shitters.

rusty weapons apply torpor higher the upgrade faster it applys plus the morbidity augment helps too

i run rusty bows with strong daggers torpor them with the bow then get up in that ass

>how do I apply torpor?
Rusted bow/daggers
You can easily kill it with a Grigori bow, 4 periapts and blast arrows. With some luck, gorecyclops drops level 2 weapons quite often.

>Milady, I heard you were under threat of assa—
>Milady, I too am relieved to see you well, but is a passionate kiss not a little—
>Milady, we ought to prepare our escape, 'tis not the time to lay do—
>Milady, you are marri—

I had already given the Arisen's Bond to Quina at that point. I felt so violated. ;_;

>it's hard to have level 2 daggers on my first playthrough through BBI.

Might wanna consider running past then. Pretty sure there's no situation where you have to fight a gorecyclops in BBI.

As for torpor, Sorcs can cast Lassitude which applies it and 3star or better rusted weapons also apply torpor.

>i'll need that nigga to keep the big guys busy

In that case I should give him Steel Will, shouldn't I?

Also there are level 2 bow and longbow for free if you have a moonbeam gem.

the heck

I've sold every single rusted item because I thought they were useless

>Give your bond to another
>Then dally with some hussy

Well, guess you got what was cumming to you. Lol.

That's why I never did her quests and never will.

What do I do with this thing the three headed beast drops? It says it boost vitality

how do I build a pure caster? I can;t seem to find what skills to get despite finding it a couple times before.

Also you can silence monsters with a gold weapons. It turns half of the dragonkin in a big chickens.

my buddies pawn i am using has steal will and I never tire of watching him start casting it and then the big thing we are fighting just smashes the dog shit out of him before he gets it casted

You just use it and it'll put down a healing spell, slightly useful and a pretty rare drop.
It was a chimera you fought, by the way.

I did the same, but the almighty dinput8.dll hooks saved me.

So it's a one time use? And then it's gone?

the dude you saved from the goblins at the very start of the game sells some rusted weapons

Ser, you do me wrong. I had but been told that the Her Grace's life was in grave danger. 'twas naught I could simply ignore!

holy enchant
bolide
gicel
fulmination
miasma
maelstrom
if youre arisen

1-10 Mage and 11-100 Sorc with whatever augments you get along the way is a good start.

Eventually you'll want Stability from Ranger and maybe Bastion from Warrior, Bastion I think you can buy right off the bat but Ranger you'll definitely have to farm vocation levels for. Other than that fill out the rest of the Mage augments then equip accordingly.

>Duchess requests a meeting in the middle of the night after flirting with you
>'Surely she is inviting me for tea and biscuits!'

Yea, nah. Did you look at Dook's face when she accused you? Even he doesn't believe her.

>men can't wear silk lingerie
o-oh

For whenever anyone makes the pawns list, here's mine

Name: Gilda
Level: 92
Inclination: Scather/Challenger/Mitigator
Has holy damage, dragons maw, steel will.
Immortals armor, very tanky.

She tends not to climb stuff.
Though I may have messed that up after moving to Assassin
I've been dire gouging EVERYTHING

Please let me know how she does

Also I know the resolution is ass, posting from my shitty laptop

I was referring to the time in the Blighted Manse. I allow: the first I heeded her summons was unwise, though he had but an innocent chat to relieve her loneliness.

>Did you look at Dook's face when she accused you? Even he doesn't believe her.
That feel.

Why would you want a pawn that climbs things? What does that even mean?

Climbing as in the climbing that you yourself can do. Where you grab onto a beast and can scale it.

Yeah, think of it as a one-use healing spell.

>at the point of my playthrough where I can wreck every chamber in the everfall in 30 seconds but get destroyed by trashmobs in BBI

oh what is the other option you can have? I feel like it's more useful to do it yourself

I tried to assemble a combination for my pawn that looks the most like she's wearing a short surcoat over actual armour (i.e. mail with bits of plate), which is difficult on a Sorceror.

The Brigandine Jacket has mail sleeves, the Ancient Bangles are more or less splinted braces, and the Braided Hosen look decently mail-ish at least from the front. The Plebian Shirt substitutes as a very poor man's surcoat.
Any suggestions for how to improve on this?

my suggestion is you deal with the fact that mages have the worst fashion options in game

>only one wizard hat
>its BBI 3

so I have the voldoan armor set and it gives me the most defense in the game, what should I do to get out of using it? it's too heavy for my character but if I use other armor it will give me much less defense

If you're talking about inclinations which I think I'm right in guessing you are, it depends on the vocation your pawn is.

Hit the monster.
Don't get hit.

Is money pointless? I have like 500k and nothing to spend it on

Don't bother using the armour sets given to you at the inn, they're mostly crutches that are hard to upgrade out of because you'll constantly be comparing the defense of one piece of armour to the defense of the mediocre voldoan set. So it's best to just forgo using them at all and use the regular pieces of armour you'll find in shops and around the world.

i have 16 million and nothing to buy i know your feels all to well cos

>ABANDON ALL DELUSIONS OF CONTROL

alright just didn't know if there was something I should be saving up for

Some weapons and armour can cost hundreds of thousands to upgrade if you don't skip straight to dragonforging, and there's always useful curatives to buy from Fournival in the end-game

Don't lewd the Grigori, user

Laurel Circlet is my favorite and you get to see your face

>Grigori when he was an Arisen
Hotter than Savan

Money is pointless throughout most of the game, but when you find the shops in the everfall some of that equipment costs around 1mil and is the best you can get at that point in the game. After that money becomes pointless again. Gold cost of enhancing isn't even a factor since you can dragonforge with no enhancement easily on cursed dragons.

What should I use as head armor if I still want to be able to see my hair

There are a large number of circlets and all except the unicorn horn look fine. Dragonwing circlet even has good defense.

dragonwing circlet is pretty ugly
almost as bad as the dick dangling over your face

>human
eww

Any of the circlets apart from the dolphin dong, maybe the eyepatch depending on your vocation/the look you want?

what if my arisen is a man and I don't want to look like a flamer

>almost done with Death
>get to the second sewers area
>the cunt is standing in front of the doorway at the end of a narrow hallway
>he know's he's going to kill my retarded pawns
>I forget to grab my periapts because I think for some reason that my sorceror is going to get out alive this time
>Run out the door and undernath death
>he's doing the sleep aoe attack
>they're all immune but they're trying to attack from inside the hallway
>GET OUT OF THERE YOU ASSHOLES
>swipe, my fucko myrmidions get killed
>time to do the holy tango
>keep him continually staggered as I only now realize I can fuck him up with Stone Forest when he's spreading spooky lantern light
>he gets up and escapes with a fourth of a health bar left

I WILL END YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Use the jester hat.

Where do I get a better dagger I'm using the stilettos

>They're master works all you can't go wrong.

>on my way to a quest to the southwest tower or some shit
>night time
>see something that looks like a small dragon in the distance in the woods
>devilfire grove
>notice the red glowing eyes
>it lunges at me before I can turn around and run
>immediate death by asphyxiation
uh so I guess I wasn't supposed to go that way eh

>Soaked to the bone!

I got pickle up to 99% sleep I like all of the armor and dont want to change any of it

>REEEEEEEEEEE

neat zone desu

how do i get these stupid fucking pawns out of my screenshots

brine 'em

Fuck those cockgoblins firing explosive bolts.

so anyone got an extra abysinal outfit they wouldnt mind parting with in return for pawn rents or whatever.

PC Pickle Fighter 174

Maybe you should beat the game on hard if you want that.

does it count if you switch... wait switching to hard mode resets everything, right?

b - but..... p - plz don't make me.

Yes hard mode puts you back at the beginning of the game. If you're level 174 you should be capable of getting through in less than an hour especially with port crystals already set up.

I'm not that guy but I'm only a few bosses away from ending my first NG+

kinda wish I restarted in hard mode all along

ggez

If I fail the castle siege do I have no reason to go back there?

I am in post game and In BBI 2.0 I am farming for framae blades and dont want to reset everything just wanted it to finish my outfit didnt know it was such a big deal

those upgrade materials arent going to duplicate themselves my man. gold is important.

The cost is trivial by the time you need to duplicate bbi materials you should have millions and nothing to spend it on.

Having it gifted to you or adding it to your inventory with dll hooks. What's the difference?

>page 10
Stay with me!

Has anyone ever used the dll hooks and had the item editor menu just never drop down?

I've reinstalled the mod twice now but I can't get the item editor to appear.

No solution was posted to the forums on the mod's page.

slow tonight

Nope. My character edit thing never works for it though, I end up just cheating in RC for the metamorphosis

Which is more fun, MK or MA?

I couldn't tell you, I didn't fail it

More drow tits

MK because you can't just spit arrows at everything and you actually have to plan your shit. Block enemy attacks over time and use the combined energy to devastate them (seriously Demon'swrath is GOAT skill - fully charged it can knock prisonerclopses over). Plus you still have a decent ranged option.

MA you can set yourself on fire and cling to bosses while shanking them rapidly to destroy them in seconds, and your bow pretty much has an answer to anything. Quite overpowered in BBI. Also you can make your party immunie to status effects with a single bow skill.