Why are European land barges so much better than land barges from anywhere else in the world?

Why are European land barges so much better than land barges from anywhere else in the world?

Better at what? Being unreliable? Also 99.9 of your population can't afford one.

Answer: They aren't

It aint European if it isn't leaking oil

England isn't a part of Europe.

I dont know, Ill tell you if I ever find one.

>European

Every picture of Europe I have ever seen begs to differ...

because this one costs 200,000USD when it was new you dumb fuck

Why don't you kill yourself?

He's European, all the 1.3l diesels will give him eye cancer soon enoigh

>you will never drive an armored zil 114

They are also uglier.

I think he meant, England isn't part of the Eurozone.

I don't know what map you're looking at, but this is the map we british men see in our schools when talking about Europe

Because they were actually made for some sort of upper class that could afford the space to keep them whereas american barges were accessible to many since space was pretty much limitless, hence the suburban sprawl.
And richer clients have higher expectations.

kek

>Americans define beauty through chrome bumpers, stolen Rolls-Royce grilles, fake vinyl roofs and little oval windows in the C-pillars
Do you have any idea how utterly gaudy this shit looks to non-Americans? It's the car equivalent of your McMansions.

This is the picture I meant to attach in the end.

>can't
they just don't buy one even if they could

>a 200k$ car is better than 50k$ car

they actually put a little effort into them

although Japan has a couple of good ones

think we can all agree that America made the worst

that proves his point

its gaudy as hell like its trying hard to be luxury but it just isnt

I actually like the look of it; it's literally on the edge of tasteless and over the top.

because theyre not made from shit
ive worked on both a Lincoln continental and a Bentley T from the same era at the same time and the Lincoln was made from the same steel they make fucking toy cars out of, theyre just trash.

no. what he meant was England isn't a part of Europe
>Europeons are THIS retarded

>tfw you're entire auto industry depends on trading with the EU and you vote yourself out of it with a referendum campaign led by a liar and a prehistorical ape.

Makes sense. It explains who you bongs cucked yourselves like dumb faggots.

>european

>Tfw your entire defence policy is based around us and you just let us walk away.

Nice try having that European army with just France

>European
>Land barge

Oh you mean a mid-size?

>implying

Size doesn't compensate for shittiness.

tfw no 6.75L pushrod rolls Royce engine with 700 pounds of torque

>slow, anemic, POS unreliable "handbuilt" midsize cars that came with a broken clock
>better than America
topkek

dem ugly fins

looks like a riced Chevy

hey look a big shitbox with a big engine and a shit interior that gets 12 mpg but is still slow as fuck

It's good, but now post one that's made after 1965 and not a considerable step down from earlier model years.

Europoors will never understand

>says American cars are ugly and slow

14 second 0-60

I love them and I'm from northern Europe, would kindly replace every old Volvo here for an old American classic

11.6 seconds actually for the final model years and engine.

I sincerely hope you never get the opportunity to. I don't even care whether they're good or not, but plotting against automotive variety should be punishable by death.

The DS was not really designed with performance in mind though, and didn't pretend to be sporty in any regard, on the contrary.
If you want a more fair point of comparison, take the Renault Alpine, an actual performance-oriented car.
>inb4 pics of DS rallying
completely different cars

thats not even a land barge

thats a french spaceship, better than anything that you could post in a landbarge thread

relax, no one wants to take away your 6 cylinders that leaks oil from the factory and never turns over on the first try

>The DS was not really designed with performance in mind though, and didn't pretend to be sporty in any regard, on the contrary.

Neither were the American landbarges in this thread.... They're still faster than your modern cars though.

It's a landbarge by euro standards. I thought space ships were supposed to be fast? Maybe the french should stick to croissants and shit.

dude, dont start talking shit about an engineering marvel so you can stroke your fake american ego

>Mercury Marauder X100
>Plymouth Fury

>not heavily marketed on a performance image

555 come on

I swear I see more europoops who like American cars than anything

if you guys got to experience them youd realize how awful they are

Those weren't landbarges though. They were early muscle cars with nice interiors.

>Tfw this is faster and more comfortable than every American landbarge these plebs are posting

that just makes it worse.

Northern Europe has more than enough of them to notice, but they actually fit well in there. In terms of population density, roads and geography living in Sweden is like living in Wisconsin or someplace.

>1969
>early muscle cars

>also implying the Marauder X100 was a more luxurious muscle car and not the performance trim of the performance trim of the wallowing landbarge Mercury Marquis

yeah I know about the norths obsession with them

knew some Swedish guy and he told me about Power Big Meet and raggare

I just dont get it

>wanting a car designed by nazis for foreign dictators and Elvis

The fact that they bent the sway bar over a stupid body bracket in the middle is still enraging

yeah, too bad your average mercedes "enthusiast" owners idea of a "Restoration" is to take 5 original intact cars that are "basketcases" (just need a beed blasting and a little bodywork) and part them out then scrap to add to a non-matching VIN california car with no rust to make one "restored" car that they try to sell as "ALL ORIGINAL AMG WIDEBODY"

sounds better than a rotted rolling chassis that cost $10,000 because one sold at auction for $100,000 and this one could to after a little work

you didnt get my point

I meant, youre hard pressed to find actual examples of 6.3s 6.9s and pre merger AMGs because of all the dipshits that buy them up and part them out on cheaper cars then resell them

you can actually find survivor american cars and the people that buy them actually restore them

finding an intact 6.3 with the hydraullic system is a long arduous task in a sea of riced fake mercedes

oh well

its an actual good car a treasure of its time something thats actually special

that just make it even better

Yes. I do.

Your point?

I live about a few hours away from a guy in Wisconsin who rebuilds real 6.3s and 600s

How the FUCK can you say that when every American "comfy landbarge bro" is a bland, unrecognizable bunch of squares of curves designed by a blind old lady who's never seen a car that isn't a shitty old lincoln.

Honestly looks like utter shit. And this is better than most american sedans.

I did and I still love them

same here but I'm from central europe

It's part of continental Europe, not the European Union.

They're pretty nice. But I do love my Burger Mobile.

Old Volvos are trash anyway, dad had 3 when I was a kid in the span of like 5 years, they're the most overrated cars here.

People think old ones are superdrifting tanks, modern Volvos atleast look pretty good.

As a German I hold the same opinion about Golfs simply because of overexposure even though they're good cars.

Golf probably got decent MPG, afaik the early 90's 240 / 740 got like 23 MPG and did 0-100 in 11 ish seconds, kek

look at this piece of shit
look at it
this piece of shit made by baguette niggers

hey Pierre did you forget to put a trunk on it or what?

wheels so gay you had to hide the rear two from sensitive eyes

honestly looks like a Tumblr ''''artists'''''' version of the automobile.

>European ''''engineeering'''''

I heard there was a guy in Belgium in the 1980s who drove a European car for a whole week between breakdowns, pretty sure i saw it in the Guiness Book of Records.