/lgbt/ here. what's a car to buy to let people know that I'm a gay?

/lgbt/ here. what's a car to buy to let people know that I'm a gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

priceonomics.com/how-an-ad-campaign-made-lesbians-fall-in-love-with/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A miata

Oh it doesn't matter, whatever you get in sure you will cover with LGBBQ bumper stickers

I automatically assume that any male driving one of these takes it up the ass.

Toyota tundra

audi TT if you are a gay, subaru baja if you are a les

Subaru Outback wagon.

any gm product

Yeah but with a miata they'll look like a faggot without the stickers

is this really a thing?

cos the fags next door litteraly have one. nice guys though

Mazda Miata
Audi TT
Volkswagen Beetle
Vauxhall Astra Convertible

eighth gen Chevrolet Malibu

Subaru, as long as it's not a turbo

>implying

>tfw they pigeon-hole them self rather than being ambitious

>baja
*outback

>Charger
>Mustang
>Challenger
>Camaro
>Lexus
Any of the above should do

Shitstang

resident faggot here
Stop perpetuating stereotypes and just buy what you fucking like, regardless of how faggoty you look.

it genuinely is, and not accidentally
it's a interesting story
priceonomics.com/how-an-ad-campaign-made-lesbians-fall-in-love-with/

... I want a Subaru now... more than I did before.

ausfag here sir lez is a national hero and isnt gay

fuck off faggot

The first four are Chad cars not gay cars. Also, since when is Lexus for fags? I don't think I've ever even seen a faggot driving a Japanese luxury sedan. You're retarded.

Cumaro
Look it even has cum in the title, perfect fit

The Dame ain't gay mate. Fuck off.

Do you know why so many people in the civilized west don't like gays? Because your sexual preference is to be kept to yourself, nobody gives a shit that you take dicks in your ass or like to rub pussies, keep it to yourself. Pride parades are fucking cancer and do nothing to help the cause as well.

Drive a miata

and most gay people don't advertise their sexuality and only bring it up in a relevant conversation.
>>So, user, got a girlfriend?
>No. I'm gay.
>>Really? You don't seem it.

Most of us don't try to flaunt it. Unfortunately, coming out of the closet isn't a "one and done" kind of thing. It never ends. There are no workplace protections for LGBT people so you can be fired is a coworker finds out you're gay

>but you got all those gay rights! What are you fighting for now?
We got same sex marriage. We are still fighting for equal rights. It shouldn't matter if you're gay or not as it will not affect your ability to do your job. Some companies, for examples Chick-Fil-A, require you to constantly stay in the closet under a "don't ask, don't tell" rule and will fire you if it's revealed that you're LGBT under the guise of religious right.

It's not about letting everyone know what we do in bed. It's about being treated as fucking human beings.

Tldr you know you queens are fucking annoying

>16443889
Chick-Fil-A, require you to constantly stay in the closet under a "don't ask, don't tell" rule and will fire you if it's revealed that you're LGBT under the guise of religious right.

This is a thing? Shit-posting aside, that's really fucked up.

>Tldr you know you queens are fucking annoying
Excuse me? I can't stand the drag queens. and most gays can't stand them

Wanna know a secret?
You straight people are more obsessed with drag queens than we are. We were over it long before Ursula in Disney's "The Little Mermaid" was based on a New York drag queen

>This is a thing? Shit-posting aside, that's really fucked up.
It's a thing. Chick-Fil-A goes far beyond just giving money to anti-lgbt political projects. They actively fund "gay conversion therapy" which has repeatedly shown in studies not to work, cause extreme mental problems, and has been labeled as cruel and unusual punishment and being banned in some states (notably California and New Jersey)

The pride marches aren't to show you how wide we can spread our anus, but do a number of things:
>desensitize people to "gay is bad" stigma. How do you desensitize people to something? Expose them to it over and over in front of them, the same way you get over any other irrational fear.
>It's also to let the communities know about gay issues and to help bring the community together to help overcome the issues.
Only by doing these things and supporting gay causes together, whether or not you're LGBT, will we overcome these problems.

I don't care what you drive, just make sure your destination is off a cliff you fucking sodomite piece of trash

Any French or Italian car.

MIATA. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

A private company reserves the right to avoid plaguing their establishment with people who openly stand against the ideals they were established from
You wouldn't appreciate a preacher at your pride parades anymore than the preacher would want you in his church or business

except religion has no place in business unless your name is David Miscavige.

This is the true gay man's car. Yellow is key.

2nd Gen RAV4

> (OP)
>audi TT if you are a gay, subaru baja if you are a les
Confirmed Audi TT, a friend of mine has one. Had a Smart before that an he is planning to get an MX5 (miata)

Subaru outback if you are lesbian.

Should just be gay, lesbian, and bi. LGBT doesn't make sense, trannies are a legit mental disorder. The rest are just people wanting to fuck different things, yeah? But trannies, they want to chop their dicks off, yeah? Not normal. Not normal at all. Not that LGB is normal, but it's certainly far closer than wanting to chop off bits of your body.

This

most random answer ITT - did some dude in an old RAV4 rape you or something?

lel
not wrong
wrangler faggots are a fucking joke

>Woman
Jeep, lifted F150, Subaru brat
>Man
Miata, Honda Del Sol, Fiat
>Trans
Something shitty like your life decisions

ecoboost

Agreed pride parades are cancer. So fucking annoying.

I got trans, but it's gonna piss a lot of people off.

El Camino. No matter how much it wants to be a truck, still a car.

>/lgbt/ here. what's a car to buy to let people know that I'm a gay?
Why would you want people to know?
You should be deeply ashamed of what you are.

Trans people ride the bus - it gives them the most exposure and attention, as well as opportunities to argue and get in fights with strangers. They love that shit, they're terrible creatures that revel at the thought of conflict.

Forester or Outback if you're a rugmuncher, mx5 or a mini if you're a poof.

Seeing as you posted dame edna, just get a commodore. Gay enough.

You're fucked in the head m90. Pic related has a PENIS.
Quick, hide your boner.

you forgot prii for trannies
otherwise
/thread

toyota MR2 and mustangs is apparently what actual gay Veeky Forums posters buy

lol, pretty on the ball

Are Buicks gay?

Isn't homosexuality a religion

>driving to the store with your child in the car
>see parade going down the street
>think "hey, the kid will love this!"
>this is the first thing we see
>I'm now obligated to explain to my child that these people aren't mentally ill and should be treated with respect even though they have severe psychological issues

>imblyign they aren't all mentally ill

Kek

Dykes love Rav4's and CRV's

....the new ones maybe?

Fuck

Why does every new car have to look so homosexual? Why can't I buy a new car that just looks normal?

because all the designers are homosexuals who like toyotas?

>BSG
Is isn't you is it?

>thinking SF in general and pride parades specifically contain the average gay/bi/lesbian person

Most of them go around their lives like you and me. All the ones I know dress and act normally, the few I've met that were framers I didn't get along with. People that go to and participate in pride parades are people desperately crave attention and belonging, and do not have the capacity to achieve those things normally. It's the same with the cult of SJW, the alt-right and neo-nazis, and antifa people. They're just sadsacks who weren't given enough attention and discipline as children and seek to validate themselves by setting up scenarios in which they can play the victim.

And SF is a cesspool for degenerate gays just like Las Vegas is a cesspool for degenerate straight people. No difference whatsoever.

flamers*

straight people cant get awesome gay only rent controlled property like I can

Nah I was referring to you faggots

>gaysian
nah i don't see it

If people had more understanding theyd figure out 90% of all groups are the same people.

Veeky Forums shitposters like to think theyre the only logical people when theyre the same as the other exaggerators