/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>P Studio's comments on 2016: personacentral.com/p-studio-2016-retrospective-interview/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Re Project Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/
>Persona 5 Dual Audio confirmed for April 4th 2017: blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/16/persona-5-launching-april-4-2017-will-feature-dual-audio-on-ps4-and-ps3/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/dPbxwghQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Anal with Makoto!

I'm scared of Annefags.

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Joker's parents are divorced!

>to be announced
Finally
Good job OP

I finally was home on time before the thread reached its limit.

Does he live with his mom or dad?

Translation?

thanks for fixing the OP user.

His dad.

his mom and her new boyfriend
they get pretty loud at nights

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

I assume Joker complains on the missing onsen scene in P5

His mom, why else would Sojiro take him in! And why else do you think him and Ryuji become friends so fast.

I hope you get into bad traffic tomorrow.

i missed you

I'm off tomorrow, so that's fine.

I would've on been ok if it was a reverse. Otherwise I'm glide there wasn't an "le fanny boys vs girls anime XD" scene

You mean like the P2 drama CD? I would have liked to see that in the game.

Do you think they'd get mad at Joker bringing home Morgana?

Yeah, her bull is allergic to cats

Help I had a stroke

Are you saying Joker's mother's boyfriend is Katsuya? Is Katsuya Joker's new papa?

No matter what you've said, gotta admit that Joker's got a pretty comfy home.

Haha without his dad in the picture his mom isn't gonna be able to pay for that either! Joker is homeless!

Potter's mother looked similar to Maya and he just couldn't help himself.

Sumaru City is a nice place after all.

How many chicks do you think Potter has YOSH'd against that wall

Why would Joker throw innocent animals against a wall you monster!

the question is how many hasn't he?

>Joker is homeless!
He could always live with his friends, i'm sure someone like Ryuji would welcome him with his arms open

Phantom has banged half the population of Sumaru City!

Would he want to live with Ryuji though

Ryuji's mom already has to support herself and her shitty son. You're going to make her work 3 jobs in order to support Potter.

You wouldn't? Imagine all the late night bro antics they'll get into.

>make her work 3 jobs in order to support Potter.

She only need ONE job ;)

Specially since neither will get into college with their records, imagine Joker, Ryuji, and Morgana opening up a PI agency. I'd play that spin off

>Ryuji
>PI
yeah, no

>Live with Ryuji and his SHITTY ADULT mom
>Live with Anne and her filthy gaijin relatives
>Live with Yusuke on the streets
>Live with Makoto and her sister who is trying to get you arrested for most of the game
>Live with the NEET and have to deal with the smell every day
>Live with Goro in a shitty apartment with the guy who's trying to fucking kill you for most of the game
>Live with Haru in a nice big house with butlers and expensive cars and other sorts of cool shit

The answer's pretty fucking obvious desu

He's the muscle, Joker is the brains, and Morgana is the Gotou

>her sister who is trying to get you arrested for most of the game
did you play the game
she doesn't even fucking know you for the most part - it's not until the interrogation where she starts that shit, and it lasts all of like 20 minutes and then she's on your side

also
>implying the sex with makoto and sae wouldn't be god tier
come on man

>Live with the NEET and have to deal with the smell every day
You say that like its a negative. I want to be degenerate trash with Futaba

Goro actually lives in a nice apartment, user.

Considering she's a victim of DV, she probably gets beaten by every client.

You can only fit so many piss bottles in one room

not THAT degenerate.
We would bathe together and clean the room together too.

Potter can always live with Uncle Piercy and play video games all day!

>>Live with Anne and her filthy gaijin relatives

>they treat Joker very politely except for when december 7th rolls around

>Live with Sadayo who will bake you cookies, give you all the answers to your homework, and tuck you in at night and give you a kiss on the penis

Problem solved

>and be a complete cold bitch to you because she hates her life

Then they find Joker posting on /pol/ and they start treating him like the westaboo son they always wanted

I think Sojiro would let you live in the attic if needed. Might have to pay rent but still.

Anne is 3/4 Japanese, one of her parents is a full Nip

The only Persona girl that posts on /pol/ is Fuuka "The Human Holocaust" Yamagishi

Thank goodness for that, we wouldn't want an authentic gaijin in the game unlike that shitty P2 one.

That's fine Joker isn't a girl, either way don't think for a second that Futaba doesn't post on /pol/ and /r9k/

Futaba obviously posts on /g/.

>"Later Sadayo reveals that she has been involved in a teacher-student affair which leads to a civil claim from her student's vicious relatives. She was laid off by her previous school and only a private school like Shujin Academy would accept her."

Is this true or is Megaten wiki full of shit again, I thought it was because of some car accident or something

If it is then wew lad, sensei a lewd

No, that's not true.
kek I don't even know how someone could arrive at that conclusion

Jesus Christ, why are you looking at the MT wiki? They're so behind they even included the P3 club book info as the canon information about Nyx.

>Megaten wiki full of shit again
I wonder

>Later Sadayo reveals that she has been involved in a teacher-student affair which leads to a civil claim from her student's vicious relatives.
God no. She was tutoring a student who was falling behind in class. That student died, and the parents now extort compensation out of Sadayo. No relationship whatsoever.

Dont ruse me. I want a pure sensei like Toriumi

>tfw i'm from Sumaru

Where does Yusuke even live anyways?

I mean she probably isn't pure, but neither is Tae or Ichiko so try not to feel too bad

WITH
MADA
RAME

school dorm

Show me your detectives.

Dumpster

Dorm

After Madarame fucked off he's at a dorm at Kosei

Admittedly well-painted cardboard box.

Someone already brought that up a few threads ago. No. Someone just put bullshit on the wiki again.

A student in her class was having trouble keeping up because he had to work multiple jobs. She started tutoring him, but the school caught on and forced her to stop (since as a teacher she's not supposed to put one student above the rest like that). He took up another job in the time slot that used to be for his tutoring, overworked himself, and got killed in an accident, and his parents used that as an excuse to blame Sadayo and extort money from her.

When Yusuke graduates from high school, where is he going to live? Seriously.

In Joker, Ryuji, and Morgana's dive bar

Dumpster

Why the fuck would he go back to Tokyo when he has Eikichi's sushi bar he can hang out at?

Well maybe he'll eventually wise up and get a job.

that is legitimately stupider than what's on the wiki

Admittedly well-painted cardboard box.

There's something about Yusuke's future living situation that makes me laugh with glee.

You damn well know that won't happen. His autism won't let him forget art.

*Temptation Sensation plays*
"The Gang fish Yusuke out of the Dumpster"

With Sojiro. He could work part time for him too.

He can't art with no money to buy art stuff though. Unless he sits near his dumpster and paints with mud.

>Unless he sits near his dumpster and paints with mud.

To some artists that's "art."

Seems like he'd be a terrible employee, spacing out every so often thinking about art

Haru could at least lend him some money to buy art supplies. and let him eat burgers for free

>There's something about Yusuke's future living situation that makes me laugh with glee.
There really is. For some reason his poverty is really hilarious.
Maybe it's because he's a dumb artfag that refuses to take up a normal job so his shitty situation is basically his own fault.

>Yusuke doesn't live with you at the Cafe

Sojiro seemed to like him more then he liked Potter at first, I don't see why he can't sleep on the couch or something

I mean Joker didn't look like he was doing much either, so maybe Sojiro is just a chill boss

see the cardboard box and tarp to the left?

What are the chances he actually sells something and makes a decent amount of money?

To be fair everyone seemed to dislike Joker at first

>He could work part time for him too.
does a small cafe with maybe 4 customers daily really need that many workers?

Because Yusuke retardedly told him no.

Joker actually has several jobs though and does it right. Yusuke's autism will get in the way.

>Maybe it's because he's a dumb artfag that refuses to take up a normal job so his shitty situation is basically his own fault.
I think that's the reason why it makes me laugh. Everything he does is his fault.

Joker is an acquired taste

>Because Yusuke retardedly told him no.
well he had a good reason for leaving the cafe, and doing so showed how mature he is, but I do wish he had stayed with joker for more than just one night.

Not in my play through he didn't. Who else NEET Joker here?