Post very brave cars that are staying strong even in a tight spot

Post very brave cars that are staying strong even in a tight spot

i hate niggers
and i'm not white
is there something wrong with me?

First result from search "dumb cunts vandalize miata"

r.i.p. in peace,brave auto.

Mexicans hate niggers more than most white people. Arabs do too, especially the ones that run the corner stores in the hood. They treat white people like royalty. Black people who are productive members of society also hate niggers.

One of my friends had his Miata stolen during the riots here in Baltimore. They took it for a joyride which ended on the news. Looking back, Watching my friend cringe as they did burnouts and 360s was kinda funny. Thank got it wasn't torched and insurance was able to cover it.

what is happening here

White privilege

Women

white women privilege

privileged white women.

>tfw no girls to step on me in heels

>tfw my asian friend and south american buddy hate niggers so much they make fake facebook accounts as white people just so they can shitpost in racist groups about how much they hate niggers
>tfw I'm dating a black girl but shes pretty based

>no shoes
>stockings

even better

"Converse" shoes would be my ideal choice desu

i'd do that too if i knew what to search for if i want to find an american group,we don't have any anti-black hate groups around here

Everyone hates niggers, even niggers.

That's why they keep killing each other

>Mexicans hate niggers more than most white people.
even though there are no blacks (or very, very few) in Mexico, we still have racial slurs for them. I always thought that was pretty funny.

Aww, what a qt lil car

Someone post the follow up where the guy's wife finds out who the one girl is and shits all over her and calls the cops or some shit I remember this went further.

> The two women in this picture live in our building. In this picture that they took and that one of them posted on her public social media accounts, they are standing inside my husband’s car that was parked in the building’s underground, secured garage that only tenants and management can access. The caption reads, “Let this be a lesson to all Mazda Miata owners - if you are dumb enough to buy this hideous car, we are dumb enough to jump through the top and dance on your seats. #zoomzoom” The author of the post even goes further to mention in the comments that she left her heels on while “dancing” on the seats.

They obviously thought I would never find this photo. How unfortunate for them that they don’t understand how social media works. Feel free to SHARE!

———————————————————

Dear Neighbors,

First of all, thank you for not only already publicly admitting to trespassing and vandalizing my husband’s car, but also sharing photographic evidence of your crime. It makes it so much easier for us if we decide to press charges.

Let this be a lesson to you - If YOU are dumb enough to publicly post a picture of yourselves illegally trespassing and vandalizing our private property, then I will be intelligent enough to find it on social media and screenshot it.

1/2

The tag line in your Instagram profile says, “It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice”. I am not sure whether you learned how to be nice from your parents or from the elite UCLA Extension school you went to, but you are doing it wrong.

Not that you are owed this information in the least, but I want to share it with you. My husband sold a very expensive car we owned and purchased that Miata, which he uses as a track car, with cash. We moved from a home that was a three hour daily commute to work for my husband to a home close enough to his office that he is actually able to walk to work. We made these choices and financial sacrifices when we had our daughter, who is 1.5 years old today. We made these choices because we believe it is more important for me to not go back to work full-time, so that I can be home to raise our young daughter and so that my husband is able to spend as much time as possible with our family at home and not sitting in traffic.

The only thing “hideous” in this picture is your behavior.

Very truly, I want to thank you today for making me more confident with my decision to leave my well-paying, full-time job to stay home and raise our daughter because I am more committed now than ever in my resolve to ensure she grows up to be a strong, independent and kind person and that she never grows up to be “nice” like you.

Most Sincerely,

Your neighbor

2/2