Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

memechat for redditors and commies
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> If the OP subject says /rhg/ then the OP is a cum guzzling mouth breathing homosexual
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/911216/000165495416004422/palatin-preliminaryprosup.htm
twitter.com/sales_js/status/804075743022120960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET INTO GEVO RIGHT NOW

Firs for Why can't we be friends

Getting ready for a PTN powerhour run.

>not /rg/

REXX

LOOK AT THE DAY RANGE
LOOK AT THE VOLUME

also glu gsl gevo mnga aspn cbio abus srty all gonna be moving up. gss is past moving average too

> If the OP subject says /rhg/ then the OP is a cum guzzling mouth breathing homosexual

caught you faggot

>Bought on that huge dip
Feels good man

Why do you do this to me?

i didnt post it you did

:^)

Why not both?

Buys to hold overnight?

HTBX

SCON

Sell at opening for a profit, that's what I'm doing anyways.

Scon sell at open
Amrs sell at open
Htbx ride the train

uwti

POWER HOUR
O
W
E
R

H
O
U
R

first for IMNP

Told you faggots DRYS was gonna go up. It had lost all its gains from the rocket and then some. With the other shipping stocks as high as they were it was bound to go up.

Anyone else still holding DRAM?

You confident that it'll be up at open? I tried to chase like a retard and I'm considering dropping it for a loss.

Fuck losing money. There is no shame in holding for a day or two.

Sorry I haven't been posting meme stocks or posting my positions for transparency. Juggling shit and haven't been able to come to the daily threads. Here are my position now. Still trying to heal my wounds. As always, have fun and happy trading.

The loss is just before the gains. I held PHMD for two weeks at a loss before it finally skyrocketed.

Catalyst for this rocket?

Thanks for the reassurance boys. Will hold overnight

Ptn testing support could crash down to .75

Is ptn dead?

Good Earnings analysis. Made almost double the money afterward.

Bought at 1.20, sold at 2.13. It later went to 2.40+. It still has potential, but I'm all in on AMD and PTN right now.

i hope, id love to extend my position

Dude bail on those ptn is over and AMD is settling again.

MAGS
A
G
S

MAGA WITH $MAGS

Aw shit sorry just realizing its an adr and ia not avaliable on robinhood

Sorry kids

Was in on PTN since .52.

Most people hope on BO saying they only have money to last them till december, which is tomorrow. Take that as you will.

I accidentally got out of it at .82 due to a broker fuck up. Made good money. Wouldn't be surprised if it tanks end of the week, people can only get excited so long.

Not necessarily,
Pretty normal for a stock to test support and resistance levels could open red snd then run but if .75 collapses its a run back to the .60's

None of that really matters if the buyout is announced but its all hype and speculation

Why the huge drop senpai

Still searching for an overnight hold havemt seen anything promising yet.

People convinced me to get out of SKLN a day right before it moon missioned one last time. I'm not salty any more. Remember kids, hold the line.

The CMN index is in a dip right now.
I'd highly recommend getting in while you still can.

So how the fuck did we miss the oil jump AMD the super conductor deal the colander needs more announcements neither was on it but wallstreet was a step ahead on both. If we want to see gains we need to know ahead of time

Hold UWTI overnight or dump it now?

They have money till December 31st.

It's looking strong I'm holding OAS might dump at opening.

The opec jump has been discussed multiple times in these threads fampai put em in the meme round up

>Remember kids, hold the bag.

$ABUS looks like a good hold for overnight.

Ill read more carefully but I could have sworn we didn't cover any swing trading on them

Goodspeed. Looked into it but didn't dare.

5min till close we will see what happens to htbx tomorrow....

FUCKING DIP ALREADY AMD SO I CAN BUY YOU

Buy 8.90 sell 9.10 doing this all week.

REXX is gonna close at it's opening price with 3 times the volume of the 3 month average. Shit's gonna fly in a few days.

Yeah REXX was called buy at .36 sell at .45 last week The drop to retest .38 was foretold with a strong buy recommendation going into opec. It's just hard to filter these threads between hot stocks and magic memes

>www.robinhood.com
OP, how can i start this in austria?

Post positions and etc?

In PTN @.56 PPS (HOLDING FOR BO)
In HTBX @3.11 (holding for news, pt is $3.50+)
In KNDI @ 4.65 (just holding this long cause it feels good pt is $50)
In URRE @1.41 (holding overnight for news pt is 2.22)

Overall it's been a red day, but I have to worry about finals papers and other stuff. I'm stressed lately but surprisingly not so for my money...Hbu user?

RIP IN PEACE $HTBX

what

what happen

700 shares DRAM at 1.42 avg, holding until i run out of hope

OH FUCK ITS OVER

Down .01 in after hours. Shills BTFO.

Nothing happened yet he is fucking with you.

The company said they are going to wait till 5:30pm EST to release data to coincide with their presentation.

I'm in HTBX at 3.11 as well.

Don't chase. This is the first time I'm learning this lesson

HTBX NEWS INCOMING ANY MOMENT

RIP PTN

You're fine my dude. HTBX is a longer hold until data is released. Data should be released today. Maybe within the next couple hours. AMD will go up.

>that ptn drop minutes after closing
They just want it to burn and make us watch

>ptn - 30%
Kek

PTN is issuing a warrant or something

diluting their shares outstanding

thats why theres a big drop

fuck me
my green day just turned red

SWING TRADING
NEVER AGAIN

Why WHY do I always trust PTN memes? This shit is dead as fuck and I can't even sell it until tomorrow. Fuck everything.

www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

>HTBX

Fuck.

BTW I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES

Still hopeful on HTBX

Wew, I don't feel too bad about my DRAM losses anymore, thanks PTN

Data doesn't come out I til 5:30 est. Have a bit of faith.

Where were you when I was asking for a stock to swing? Do you just wait until after to point things out?

Someone knife my dick off today was supposed to be my first green day wtf is this ptn wtf is this

EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Joey Sales says it's fine.

HTBX results come out in an hour. They are literally holding onto the results right up to the point they present them at the conference.

holy shit

That was 13:32.
It's 16:35 and there's a weird SEC filing going on.

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/911216/000165495416004422/palatin-preliminaryprosup.htm

Yes its good news but will anyone care the price is already baked super high will this news make a sell off?

I'm on the West coast. It was a few minutes ago.

twitter.com/sales_js/status/804075743022120960

Doubtful you have to remember they are presenting on a treatment for cancer. If data is good we are going up not down.

Also they have even more data being released on the 6th of Dec at another conference. If this is good people will be hyped for that data release as well.

It's all good in the hood, lads.

Stop playing pennies and save up money so you can buy shit that actually matters.

Just entered BETR today at 9.62

Holding UL from 39.02

redpill me on Joey

Ah, gotcha.

Now what does this prospectus mean? I don't speak legalese.

They're diluting

Yeah let's rock those 20 dollar profits

Think of all the coffee you can buy at the end of the year

Cinnamon roll a week here we come

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT

Shelf offering

Thank you god for screwing up my limit order and getting me out in time.

I'd rather make $20 at a time than lose hundreds with shit like PTN. lmao. Last I checked, I'm up $600 in a week and a half

I bought a stock after news hit of FDA approval, it went down instead. We will see how it goes but im waiting to see what the market wants to do at open tomorrow.

TTNP? CYTR?

He seems to have a good eye and knows his shit. I've made a few shekels from his advice (PTN not withstanding atm).