Live in country with tons of beggars coming up to your window at red lights

>live in country with tons of beggars coming up to your window at red lights
>buy old MK1 VW beetle for dirt cheap
>weld extra piping onto exhaust so that the vents now sit on top of the roof and aim off the side of the car
>beggar comes up to door asking for change
>rev engine and give him a faceful of exhaust gas

Is this a good idea

Maybe you can just say "no" instead of being a passive-aggressive autist?

Where's the fun in that?

>live in the USA
>beggar comes up to car
>empty 30 rounds from my AR15 into him
>tell cop "I was fearing for my life
>cop tells me good job and lets me on my way

FEELS GOOD TO BE FREE

nothing fun about driving a slow ass beetle.

why are you feeling so angry today op?

You don't understand how many of these fucking people there are, and how obnoxious and insistent they are. They will literally shout at you to open the window and get their grimy faces a mere inch away from your windows. Sometimes they place their greasy paws against your window and try get a fist bump and then try sell you shit or force a shitty flyer through your window if it's open or you're dumb enough to open it. I close my window whenever I see one of these assholes at a red light here (spoiler it's EVERY FUCKING RED LIGHT IN THE CITY)

I'VE HAD ENOUGH RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also window washers can eat a dick.

This. My towns liberal officials made arresting beggars something cops can't do. So they are on literally every corner consequence free

dude I'm from LA, I know about the homeless situation all too well. You know what I do when they ask me for money? Fucking nothing.
>window washers can eat a dick
fuck you dude; the crackhead at the 76 who cleans my windows does a better job than I do; all for the price of 50 cents and/or two cigarettes

plus, if they get aggressive towards me, I'll just kick their ass. Cops hate these homeless fucks just as much as you do.

>fuck you dude; the crackhead at the 76 who cleans my windows does a better job than I do

m8 you don't understand - the ghetto dwellers with half-worn squeegees in this 3rd world shithole just put fucking dish soap, tap water, and gravel in an old coke bottle they found in the trash and will run up to your window at a red light (not at a gas station which I assume a '76' is) and just spray that shit all over your car and then demand payment.

Oh yeah and some don't even have a squeegee, they just use an old greasy shirt or a similarly filthy rag.

kek I've experienced this, they do this in bolivia
they aren't that aggressive though and they're usually kids so it's no biggy

Get out with one of these in your hands.

lol

>when a homeless man violates the NAP by coming up to your car so you hire a private army to kill him and his dog

>gypsies caught stealing diesel for their shitty peugeot at my workplace pumps
>gypsies forced to stay inside car, threatened by angry mechanics with crowbars and a hunting rifle
>peugeot is at this point covered in used gear oil
>peugeot is winched onto a tractor trailer
>driven and dropped off at the swedish border

Not having police within an hours driving distance for most of the nights & some of the weekdays is sometimes alright

Dude needs to take a leaf or three out of his spring stacks.

>Also window washers can eat a dick
This, where i live its fucking kids doing it with coke and a stolen brush from the gas station. They get pissed if you dont pay and hit your wing minors. I cant wait for the day they get ran over

Do you live in the US ?
Because i never saw more beggar than in the us and that really weird you guys don't have a bad enployment rate but in SF they were everywhere

It's a California thing. Back east in Connecticut there is zero homeless- they all freeze. Cali has nice enough weather to not die from living outside and liberal laws so they don't get thrown in prison. It's a perfect storm for shitbeards.

>that great feel when the town I go to college in has banned people from begging motorists on the streets, especially near freeways where a lot of them will go, and it gets enforced

Hum ok makes sense i have only been to california and new york for now
But your summer are sure hot as fuck
So the static weather in SF must be nice

So you took two trips to America, one to New York, which is understandable, and a second to SF. Why in the world would you do that? There are better cities in California alone, not to mention the rest of the country. Only reason I can fathom is you're a promiscuous homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I genuinely cannot think of any other reason you'd visit such a boring city.

i wish soooooooo much that they would do this in commiefornia
fuck this bleeding heart liberal state

You're in luck, I live in CA, Modesto area to be more exact

send some of that central valley hate this way please
we sure fucking need it

Sf was the end of the trip
I have land at las vegas gone to mamoth lake then yosemite park the valley of death then we did LA and SF before going home but it was moslty to go to see the bridge and we only stayed like 2 days at each location

Ah, fair enough then. Sounds like fun.

I wish I lived in the US.

Yeah was pretty cool
Long driving time though
But SF has some nice part too plus it does'nt look like other city
But the hobo and fags kinda ruined it
I mean we don't really care about homo's in my familly but we wanted to just go look what the gay disctrict looked like and their was a big fat faggot nude with just a cowboy hat at the entrance so we just left

Sometimes me too
But thereis no heatlcare so i would be in deep shit if i was

Yeah that's the issue with SF, most gays in the USA are totally fine regular people, but in SF, it's like a sinkhole for all the most depraved of them. Just like Las Vegas is a sinkhole for the most depraved straight people.

I would think they would do the opposite since SF is knowed for being the gayest city of america kinda give the a bad image
Las vegas is just ridiculous i mean old mexican lady giving flyers for stripclubs prostitute or similar service at crosswalk was really fucking weird

>live in africa
>government healthcare is so laughably bad that you'll wait for a week in the waiting room of a hospital with a broken arm because "beds r full lmao"

Healthcare isn't an issue.

Oh yeah and it isn't even free. You have to pay to get your bones mangled

>tfw never having to deal with bullshit like this
>tfw no traffic
>tfw windy roads and beautiful scenery
rural life is good

Thank god for Centrelink