January 9 (Monday): Ishtar
January 10 (Tue): Miyamoto Musashi
January 11 (Wednesday): All the above together

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
pastebin.com/egn1mcMc

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1013336/e4d8d6d042/
youtube.com/watch?v=IVgUSPttNWs
youtu.be/GEJkshiTOgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best boy.

Passiontits soon

Mo-san lily!

>That look of despair at the bottom because she thinks Guda is rejecting her

Should i level up mode red's[SLUT] skills before kintoki's?

Best girl

>Dragon may cry.
Kek.

Retard Cat is watching you masturbate

saber spartacus when?

Xth For Best Pirates.

>tfw no archer anne

exhentai.org/g/1013336/e4d8d6d042/

Based Tamacatfag that was fast

Where the fuck is this from.

Kiyohi~!

I need new content I'm sick of grinding

Hey lads long time since I last played.

Does refunding still work?

Soon™

>english already
HAYAI

kys

No.

>still can't swap them at will
Get your shit together DW

How are my CEs looking

This spooked me as I just finished fapping right now.

>already translated

MUH

L-Love you too user...

They are fine. LB that Mona Lisa.

Not anymore.

Mordred is the coolest.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVgUSPttNWs

In the progress of spending my apples for prisms

What happened?

Sup Arte

i really like your mama

They're fucking with you
You still can but it's stricter

Best boy.

;_;

What servants work well with Evil Cat? I rolled her so I might as well use her.

Define stricter. Will the ole "My little sister bought it without my permission" thing work?

Husbando.

>just got Rider pirate sluts
>forever stuck with bunny loli
>titty forever "I-I'm still here I swear"

sadman.png

Okita, Scat, Billy, MaryAnne, the works. Basically Quick Servants.

Probably not, use "I purchased this and didn't receive it"

>One facing forward towards the future
>One looking sideways to the past
>The last time they were friends
Enni was a good friend

Any Quick based servant

She's awful at everything but buffing other Quick Servants for 1 turn and generating stars with her NP. Keep her in the back row and then switch her in whenever Jack, Okita, Scat, Mary, Fran, etc are going to use their Quick NP.

Sorry. I can't believe how I posted the wrong picture. Here's the one I meant to post.

youtu.be/GEJkshiTOgo

But Mordred Lily is already in the game.

My ears are fucking grating hory shet

Servants with Quick NP's. Her NP is good at generating stars but her NP gen is so bad she can rarely use it without a CE like Kaleidoscope. She's pretty much only good for buffing your party's Quick cards

Just reunite them in Chaldea

>hijacking a husbando post
Now this is weird.
user what the hell are you doing?

Might as well learn to run fater than her so you can fuck her.

No. I'm not sure how well the 'paid but didn't receive' is still working, though.

The quartz shop fucked up for a bit, and wasn't giving quartz after people paid for them. This cause a mass of people refunding since DW hasn't said anything or done anything. It is still the NY holiday, so it may not be until Thursday or Fri until they say something.
Due to the mass refunding, Google is being really strict. I wouldn't bother pulling any refunding stuff unless you're okay with that amount actually being gone. The shop appears fine now so you should get your quartz.

So how bad is Musashi compared to Okita?

weeb xD

>bad

Fuck off with your buyer's remorse

Generic bitch/10

Musashi is for cucks

>tfw my friend just bought an account with grailed Jeanne Alter, Cu Alter, Scat and every single welfare in the game for $120
Did he get scammed?

Yes

>$120
Bitch, those go for $50 tops.

Only a few more days until I can feel the pain of not rolling Illya all over again.

Ask him what's his player ID and tell DW that he's a filthy account buyer for DW points.

About even. She'll hit harder normally and would work better with the ultimate support characters like Waver or Merlin in exchange for harder to NP gen and crit meme with.

Yes. I'd pay 100 max for that.
But only because Scat is my waifu and Cu is my husbando.

So what does Chaldea does to fuck up so badly to trigger part 2? Because I just saw the trailer and part 1.5 is mostly going to be mystery solving adventure while part 2 is gonna be the result of Chaldea overlooking some important shit to preserve Solomon's legacy.

>Grails used
That account is worthless

>NP5 lv100 10/10/10 Jeanne alter on friend list with LB'd lunchtime
>never use them

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

How did you even come to that conclusion from watching the trailer for 1.5? What the King of Magic left behind is part of 1.5.

No. It doesn't say that at all. Are those some subs?

You can do it user

Devilish.
But same. I have 3 of those friends but I only ever use LB'd lunchtime Waver.

I got her with one ticket when I genuinely wanted the CEs to farm for prisms.
She's fucking terrible, unless you use the demonic bodhivista CE, in which case she's just bad. Even with shittons of buffs and 500% overcharge, it's still not worth it.

Illya was my first SSR.

Can't wait to add to my collection of shame

I don't care i'd still grail her to 100.

Her strong point is being weak and useless.

>No territory creation so her arts cards hit like dry noodles and she has next to no NP gen without using her invuln skill, all to justify getting 3% NP per turn
>Merlin gets territory creation, and then get 8% NP per turn because fuck you

>tfw I have a grailed 10/10/10 Jeanne Alter with LB'd lunchtime
>tfw get 1.5k-2k FP a day
>tfw my friend list are mostly anons
You're all liars, I know you use her.

>Because I just saw the trailer and part 1.5 is mostly going to be mystery solving adventure while part 2 is gonna be the result of Chaldea overlooking some important shit to preserve Solomon's legacy.

No, 1.5 is the missing pieces, the thing we overlooked along the way in FGO1. There's some important thing we neglected and now we gotta go back one more time and solve it.

FGO2 is what comes after the age of gods, what comes next for humanity.

Merlin's NP doesn't do damage.

Not him, but the trailer and then the guy explaining the plot onward is basically:
1. These chapters are going to be more lighthearted. Puzzle-solving adventure. Meteo is gonna write it.
2. Part 2 deals with Chaldea protecting Solomon's will - the Age of Men. And something they do or don't do will put it in danger again. They couldn't explain the details (probably because Nasu didn't tell them or because they have no idea).

When the trailer speaks of Solomon's legacy is talking about the Age of Men and Reason. It's a theme. Probably whoever subbed it didn't get the context.

Hows my CE's

Like Illya's NP actually do damage, hell it basically sabotage her the next few turns.

Feels like her NP should have had way higher base damage, given it has a demerit and her skills revolve around it.

Oh well, at least Kuro was good.

A+ Riding skill.

The 10% debuff is hardly sabotage, especially when Ilya has a good chance of just preventing it with her third skill.

>Meteo is gonna write it.
Actually I am just memeing about that,we don't know who the writer is

I kind of want her just because she's the only one missing from the EMIYA household.

Forgot to clarify. Guy explaining the plot = on the stream.

>FGO2 is what comes after the age of gods, what comes next for humanity.
This /is/ Solomon's will.

No, he just shits crit stars and lets your entire party spam NPs. His NP also doesn't reduce his damage to be even more useless after the fact.

Even titty monk is better than Ilya. I'd prefer if her NP just ended with her killing herself like Arash, so I wouldn't have to waste a master ability switching her out.

You sure? Twitter is memeing about it too. Mystery thing is more Sakurai's forte, but they seem convinced.

>the EMIYA household.
FUCK YOU DON'T TEMPT ME I DON'T WANT HER

>The 10% debuff is hardly sabotage
It is when you're a Caster and already have 0.9 damage modifier.

Kuro is insane, with her skill and Tamamo buff she can get recharge her NP with a crit in one turn.

10% debuff, on casters who only deal 90% damage, on a particular caster who doesn't get the 10% bonus to arts that literally every other caster gets.

The age of men is Solomon's legacy. The trailer wasn't speaking of Solomon leaving 'clues' or pointers, it's now Chaldea is gonna protect his beloved will. Literally, all he wanted was for men to leave divine will behind and advance on the age of reason. Part 1 made a huge deal about this. It's a theme continued.

Dumb EOP lorefag.

It didn't say that 1.5 was about finding clues that Solomon left behind or shit. It said 1.5 was about something we forgot or something we missed along the way. In order words its the plot threads that were hinted but didn't amount to anything yet, such as Holmes shit.

It didn't even say 1.5 will have anything to do with Solomon yet. Although it probably ties into 2, which has more to do with Solomon.