Is the Mazda3 the new Civic?

Is the Mazda3 the new Civic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAfUOfSY-S0
youtube.com/watch?v=VAOLxhJS7iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cam chain tensioner issues disqualifier

Consumer Reports put Lexus, Toyota, and Mazda above Honda for reliability in 2016.

I meant it in terms of being "the car" for rice-vape-yoloswag kind of people...

Why are the nips beating America?

because 1/8 of an inch tolerance was "up to spec" for transmissions until the 1990s
youtube.com/watch?v=uAfUOfSY-S0

Because you're not doing something about it and are on Veeky Forums, worse yet Veeky Forums, instead

I thought that was still hondas and subarus
youtube.com/watch?v=VAOLxhJS7iw

lemme tell you a story.

a group of three white dudes developed statistical methods of quality control. it was some really abstract shit at the time. detroit basically laughed at them and called them nerds. the japanese on the other hand, who were still reeling from WW2, loved these motherfuckers and invited them to help rebuild their entire industry base. their ENTIRE industry base. 30 years go by and the nips spend that time upgrading and rebuilding while the big 3 sit fat and happy on old equipment and "tried and true" methods.

people really took notice in the 80's and 90's and only NOW is america still starting to catch up.

tldr: american weebs from the 40's gave super advanced quality control formula to japan

its not advanced at all, its common sense
The Japs started slacking in the 90s
theres as many Jap recalls as euro an US recalls now

Fucking white people

Because American cars are built by Cleetus and Tyrone and they know they can't get fired because muh unions and Jap cars are built by people who actually care about what they're doing.

>its not advanced at all
nigga, there are probably 2 people on Veeky Forums right now who could get through this book.

dude, its not rocket science, its not like its Finnegans Wake or anything

Not the guy you replied to.

You are an idiot.

>1/8 of an inch
But that's average for an asian.

>Statistical math and dimensional anlysis are alien concepts

are you a nigger?

This, even Honda and Toyota plants in Canada aren't unionized

To the people it was presented to at the time, it would be incomprehensible. You are talking about 50yo executives born around the turn of the century. You might as well have handed them a book written in Latin.

Moron.

>Statistical math and dimensional anlysis are alien concepts

statistics was a pretty new field of math back when this stuff was being written for quality control purposes. people thought they were full of shit if you said you could predict the fuckin' future with math.

you might not think its advanced now, but at the time it very much was. also, college algebra is the most failed course in the US. statistical math and dimensional analysis are alien concepts to the vast majority of the people in this country. if you don't believe me, just go check out Veeky Forums during the fall semester and see all the threads about dudes bombing calc 1.

Sure, if you compare the time before PDSA and it first being spread "mindblowing", the same way a lighter is "mind blowing" to an aboriginee

but PDSA is not "Mindblowing" to anyone under the age of 30 who isnt retarded

If by yes we mean no, then yes.

>predict the future with math

I'm literally fucking dead. This pop-sci shit needs to leave.

Look at this guy's post

He specifically states AT THE TIME it was mondblowing. You are wrong, the end.

honestly its evos and subies.
i just went to this massive meet, and easily 50% of the cars there were subarus or evos.

>I am one of those two people
>your story is true my stats teacher actually told me that nips were the first to use stats for quality control and that's why their shit was so good around the time mentioned in your other post
>check'd those dubs

>This pop-sci shit needs to leave
yes faggot, obviously what i said was hyperbole. but as pointed out, its a bunch of executives born around the turn of the century. when Deming outlined what their system could do, thats exactly how the guys in detroit perceived it as. predicting the future. which is one of the reasons they were told to kick rocks.

not really

Statistical Quality Control is the easiest and least abstract portion of a mech e degree.

>mfw I have a mazda3
>I don't yoloswag/vape/rice
>genuinely appreciate the car I have

Nice autism stickers. Good for telling other people to avoid you.

>implying I want contact with other human beings
I'm too busy in my moms basement to go outside anyway.