/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

No more snow Edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w7KtJy8-o3E
youtube.com/watch?v=fNy4q5sBUuM
socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/oU-8qzVLNkWubvHpnFpO-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currently alone in a public session mixing both car selling and cargo buying, anyone want to join just add jtmgamer on sc

Post'em.

I want to stick inside Annie!

>tfw fresh start on a new system
Its pretty fun to just be running around with nothing, stealing cars doing jobs and saving up your money

maybe for an hour...then it gets old

Then you "mod" yourself a billion or two, obtain everything and spend rest of the time complaining on /gtag/ that there's nothing to do.

xth for should be asleep but sucking my own cock instead

anybody wanna erp?

I wish I had an excuse to do that. I haven't because I have so much shit on my current account. Unattainable clothes, cars, etc. I just want a fresh start, and a good busniess to have, and only one busniess so it's as simple as possible. I hate how you automatically get a free high end apartment when you start a new charactar now, I just want an office, a 6 car garage, and a collection of super cars in a 60car garage.

I used to play on PC in the early days, but got permabanned about a year ago. Ive got alot of free time with nothing really good to play so i decided to pick up a used copy for $42 fuck my life the game is still expensive and just start again.

Is there any way to get around the can't sell vehicles worth more than $50k thing? I want to get rid of my Roosevelt but it won't let me.

Hey /gtag/

Whats goin down?

>tfw the crew ditched me in game and made fun of me

Lombark or Maze bank?

Lombank. youtu.be/w7KtJy8-o3E

Doesn't matter

Lombank has a flat roof which would make getting to your parked helicopter significantly easier.

I wish south-side Chris still posted here

>jtmgamer
What kind of faggottry is this

>console crew are jet shitters that go in passive mode after you're about to get revenge for then killing you for no reason

>GTA username is the same as steam
>want to join /gtag/ crew
>be paranoid
>don't want all you niggers to have the name of my steam, even though it has every privacy setting turned on
>also want a different name that doesn't scream "dude playing a chick" when I play a grill
>backup username is already taken
send help

snet a request to gtag pc club
kellar321

Stop being a paranoid nerd, nobody gives a shit about you.
There, all your problems solved, pay up.

>playing with gtag
Anyway, change your cuckstar name, you can once every 12 months

Post your credit card number and cvv

>Faggots like this actually exist

No numbers allowed.

>Stop being a paranoid nerd
I try, but I have a irrational paranoia when it comes to anything related to doing things outside of Veeky Forums with Veeky Forums.

I'm horrible at coming up with names

lel

so i got added to the PS4 community, but still not in the crew

Vescosein i think i had my privacy settings on, but not anymore, pls

Please rate my new look

>go to instagram and find a profile
>roleplay as a chick frim ig
>get free shit from desperate nerds
>make mad all resident attn whores

I've been playing with PC GTAG since release and I have literally only a few people added on Steam.

I don't know why people act like this is a big deal, are you a terrorist in hiding or something?

Gypsy

shitty meme/10

old meme/10

step up famalam

It's not a mene, it's what people dress like where I'm from. Go and tell them they're a meme you'll get stabbed

I would, but I'm also playing GTA with some normie friends and I would rather they not discover that I'm some crew's virtual cum dumpster.

Like I said, it's irrational.
I blame /pol/ for getting me to this point

Kill yourself, third worlder

It's not irrational.

I, for one, like to look up people I friend in games.

It's more about whether you mind being virtually humiliated or not.

We don't live there, that's your job.

It's 2nd world you uneducated piece of trailer park trash shit.

I wonder, when you get shot by my heavy sniper, are you gonna scream in the mic or are you turn on the aimbot and godmode?

What's the longest storable car in the game?

I'm gonna drive to your mom's place and fuck her up the ass.

>virtually humiliated
That I'm okay with. I am not okay with the slight chance of my normie friends/relatives finding out my semi-degenerate online game habits because some fag online did something and being humiliated in real life.

>Snow's gone and color has returned to LS
>Double cash and RP for stunt races too

Today's going to be a good day.

Whatever you have to tell yourself, third worlder.

>join a session
>everyone is having a good time moving crates and talk shit
>they're just randoms, not a single red blip in sight

youtube.com/watch?v=fNy4q5sBUuM

So is the new Pegassi FCR 1000 worth it, or is it just a waste of money like most shit in this game.

Compared to the Gargoyle, at least.

>Bought the Shotaro on a whim when it was on sale
>Start to question whether my purchase was a good idea or not
>Get in a shootout and run off on the bike with health in the red
>Get to a safe spot and then see my health bar is full even though I didn't eat any snacks
>Then test it to find out it actually does heal me

8 Russian Redneck out of 10

[hunger intensifies]

If it's your "favorite" bike it'll heal you after the biker update.

>pc crew are jet shitters that go 20v1 to someone and trash talk them when the guy is getting killed every time he spawns, for defending himself against some /gtag/ sperg that attacked him

Sent, I usually check the thread for requests but if you asked in the last week I wouldn't have seen it.

why the fuck didn't we get any guns with the latest DLC

>the city of joacim

You could dial a phone with that chin.

your'e moms dick

lelelelelelele xD

I don't usually go around in a bike, but I actually like this one.

>I don't usually go around in a bike
The mark of a scrub.

So I used some stunt props to smooth out a few bumpy corners on my track and it turned it from a regular race to a stunt race. Does that change anything significant, besides it's classification and not being able to fall off bikes?
Anyway, here it is pls rate: socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/oU-8qzVLNkWubvHpnFpO-g
>inb4 "lol it's been downboated already idort"
I can't trust that the people who I absolutely destroyed in a race won't downboat out of spite.

What's the best budget supercar? Zentorno, Penetrator, or 900R?

Probably Zen, I still see it around and it's decently competitive.

>Whats goin down?
your chin

Zentorno. It's the Welfare Launcher of super cars.

Long chin hair is this

I'm partial to the Zentorno. It's cheap, very fast, and is no slouch as a racer.

That said, it's not going to win a super race against competent guys using better cars. Skill for skill it's simply outclassed by the RE7B and other top-tier racers.

>launch car for 750k is still competitive
That's actually a but surprising. Thanks anons!

eh, I usually drive a sultan or elegy around

I only use my bikes to get somewhere quickly

>launch car
PCucks, everyone

So currently I have a list of things to get if I make several millions from selling cars this week
>Large cargo warehouse
>Cargo vehicle upgrades
>Cargobob and buzzard
>Possibly a new high end supercar
Anything else I should get?

What are thoughts on the Nero Custom? I ran 3 races last night. Each race had about 15 participants. 2 of the 3 races the Nero Custom finished 1st & 2nd.

Is it actually good as a stunt series racecar?

>>Large cargo warehouse

Since the import/export update I honestly can't be bothered with running crates anymore desu. It's such a boring line of work, and some of the sell missions are so damn stressful. Not worth it, but that's just IMO.

>>Cargo vehicle upgrades

Not really worth it when you sell in GTAG lobbies. Even if you just have 1 other associate helping you, you should be fine with all of the stock stuff.

>Cargobob and buzzard

Buzzard is really the sole vehicle you need for I/E and Crates. It's a workhorse.

Cargobob is meta right now but it's slow af and is completely defenseless. I'd probably wait for a sale or something to dump any kind of cash into one.

According to Broughy, the regular Nero is the 5th fastest Super and the Nero custom is the 4th fastest, and outside of the racing car supers added with Cunning Stunts, a majority of the Supercars are about equal in speed so it comes down to preference

So the former.

Cargobob is extremely useful if you're in a solo session though.

>PS3 or 360 player
Oh lawd...

>not just another military bike
Good on ya

What's the full list?

banshee best

That spray job looks like speedo underwear.

>looks cool
>good top speed
>no acceleration
>no handling
>made of paper
Meh.

>no acceleration
that's what double clutch is for
>no handling
i don't know what you're talking about, it drives perfectly well
>made of paper
upgrade armor

how do you people make the insane amounts of money for the new cars without grinding 20 hours a day?

sell cars with friends.

Compared to other supercars it objectively has very poor handling and acceleration.

Much like in real life wealth isn't about making money; It's about spending it wisely.

how can i spend my 23k to make 8 million then

well, maybe

>snow
That shit is still on, or is this an old shot?

I have a love/hate relationship with how messy your office and clubhouse gets as you make money with their respective missions. I simultaneously wish I had a clean office again while wanting to max out on all the shit I can get in it. Does anyone know what you need to accomplish in order to get everything possible to appear in your office? What about MC clubhouse?

Does no one do heists or missions anymore? If the GTA Online Experience is just races and vehicle vendettas I think I might have to find something else to do. I wanna do crafted missions dammit.

Way to miss the point, smarty.

Old shot, snow is officially kill as of this morning.

Good.
The 24/7 storm turbulence and complete lack of traction was starting to piss me off.