How do I turn $300 dollars into a decent profit by summer time?

How do I turn $300 dollars into a decent profit by summer time?

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/commodities/news/copper-prices-rise-nearly-20-in-one-month-may-pare-gains-in-near-term/articleshow/55508528.cms
business.financialpost.com/news/mining/is-the-copper-rally-for-real-investors-may-be-buying-the-sizzle-rather-than-the-steak
coinbase.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start a small business to do small things for people. Rake leaves, put up xmas lights, shovel sidewalks, paint, handyman stuff.

Buy fliers and tools with the money and get moving, chappie!

Rolling

Invest them in a really comfy pair of kneepads.

buy

Buy 7 ounces of MDMA on the internet and sell it to retarded rave kids.

Bitcoin?

This will bring the most profits.

Honestly.

When I got fired from my managerial position at a large hardware store, I turned my part time handyman business into a full time gig and was back at my comfy salary in a few months.

I am now my own boss and love every minute of it.

how did you learn the skills tho?

if they're retarded why would you sell them real MDMA....Lol

fucking this. ya need to cuuuut it

My parents redid houses as I was growing up.

I managed a 35k paint department which taught me a lot about coatings.

I never actually did any work prior to getting my first customer except paint my bedroom, though.
My father never wanted me to get hurt as I was the youngest so all I could do was watch.

You can get all the information you need online. I made a notebook with tips and help for the new projects I came across.

It'll take time to get good at any of it, but that's why you charge peanuts until you're worth a damn.
Always show up when you say you will and be polite and always make sure the customer is happy

Buy nigger shoes and flip them. I know a ton of kids who do this.

Sell cookies and treats door to door. I know a guy who makes $800 a week selling peanut brittle and other fattening bullshit. Just make sure the wrapping is fancy.

Buy weed and flip it to rich college kids

How did you find your clients?

Do you have any employees or is it just you?

summer is over faggot, your time is up

!
G E T A J O B
E
T

A

J
O
B

I can't, I'm in school

You must have some free time

Not that user, but years ago I did basically the same thing. I actually took my first job at a loss, my second broke even. By the end of it I was charging $250/hr just for labor because I didn't want anymore jobs, and people were still willing to hire me on contract.

It was all word of mouth with zero advertising. These days you have Craigslist to make it that much easier. My first job was a deck I built for a friend of a friend. I didn't know how to bid and it ended up costing me money to build it. The second I did a little better and made $0 profit, but at least I didn't lose.

In the beginning it was hard finding jobs, but I'd pick up one little one and make in a week what my wife was making in a month. Over time you get to be more efficient and learn now to hustle. I'd give an old highschool classmate who I didn't really like a good buddy discount on a roof, hustle three or more on that same street, and he'd tell all his friends.

20% down payment on a $1,500 cuckshed...

silver futures once they hit the floor.
gonna be in high demand for industrial

>take a said money
>go to local thrift shops and find brand name clothing in good condition
>resell online
>profit

It's pretty easy to feel the difference of high grade stuff, it's much more important to build up a client base with m/xtc.

Also remember that most mdma users are pretty normal people. They aren't your typical scum addicts.

Crude oil

underrated post

you must be new here

hi newfriend :D

hi, actual newfag here with close to 0 knowledge on economics

can someone spoonfeed me with some information about investing in bitcoins? Is it worth it? How to do it? How much profit should I expect if I plan on investing like, $1000? And can I expect to obtain this profit in less than a year? Should I make this request here expecting to be sauce'd?

Also:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/commodities/news/copper-prices-rise-nearly-20-in-one-month-may-pare-gains-in-near-term/articleshow/55508528.cms

business.financialpost.com/news/mining/is-the-copper-rally-for-real-investors-may-be-buying-the-sizzle-rather-than-the-steak

selling my ~$500 worth copper next week before goes down again, thanks seƱor trump

I haven't given many fucks about economics in my entire life, but I must admit its inherent fragile and shifting nature is quite fascinating sometimes

coinbase.com/
Just create account and wire money in.

Get discounted gift cards from internet sites and buy items on sale. Sell inventory later when price increase.