/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Somewhere someone shares my love for Odin Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need an fc invite on Odin :D

A good morning to all of you, /xivg/! Remember to enjoy the game in moderation.

beepy bp

Is there any benefit in joining a guild or whatever it is called here? Faster leveling or whatever?

>I didn't read the post: The Post

Yes. You get some bonus XP.

Where do you guys hang out? Are you on Balmung?

If someone says they don't want to ERP with you(or anyone for that matter), you drop it and don't vilify them to solidify your own personal world views. I'm sorry if you felt led-on in those specific situations, but "no" means "no." End of story.

Odin

japan is the most autistic country on the planet

every single country on this planet outside of the middle east has a pretty western culture, even china

then you look at japan and its just so completely autistic

we need another nuke

Come hang out. We're nice

You need to re-read the post or just stop.

I never said "waaaah they said no-erp and it was truuuuue!"

What I said was that they WANT to erp, but they WANT to pretend they don't, but they will do EVERYTHING in order to hint that they want you to make the first move. There's a huge number of "no erp" people who do this.

Just like how user said earlier that someone who has "no erp" in their character info also refuses to RP with males. This is most likely one of these people. They want to erp, but they want to appear as if they don't.

You've clawtta be kitten me. I wish I was on that server.

Are you purposefully trying to trigger me? Nobody in this thread agrees with you so just fuck off.

>Even though they were acting like a seductive slut who had already set sail for dick, they suddenly acted surprised and saintly and like I was a deviant and somehow lesser than them when I asked for it.

That reeks of "she was asking for it" and other angry fedora-wearing friendzone asshattery. No means no.

Whatch'a doin /xivg/?

I'm going to bed soon since I have plans to go shopping with a friend later today. G'night.

Watch out for the one with white stripes on her face, though. She's super nice.

I don't even know what to say to this. Either you're trolling or you're just an idiot.

"she was asking for it
>fedora
>friendzone
>no means no

Yep, you're just an idiot.

last bump :(

Is Kittdai here?

ok paks

Highlander futa OD's on redpills, more at 11.

the entire general agrees with me

I agree with him.

>incapable of reading comprehension
>has no argument
>retorts using nothing but memes
>misses what user was saying entirely

kys this is making me feel embarassed for you

whoa calm down bro don't send me a keylogger

How does it feel knowing your character alone gave me a full erection.

You are playing a japanese role-playing game in a japanese franchise made by the japanese in the country of japan developed primarily for japanese audiences

It's time to stop

Someone a few threads ago, even maybe 5-6, posted a screenshot showing cooldown bars in different colors for ACT.
Does anyone know if that's standard or if it's a plugin? I haven't used ACT in ages and it wasn't standard then I don't think.

Dude, just leave these people alone. You sound like a rapist right now. "They want it, but they won't say it". Listen to yourself, holy shit.

I don't

>"They were dressed for it!"
>"They're asking for it with how they talk!"

Staring competition?

So this whole lizard meme thing is going to end in SB right?

No one thinks they actually look good right?

Let's discuss Final Fantasy XIV!

HOYL SHIT ARE THESE THREADS STILL ABOUT ERP AND DANK MEMES LIKE PAKS

what's the latest goss?

No-erp: *rubs your crotch bulge and spreads her legs so you can see the wet outline of the slit between her legs*
You: ((Oh this just got saucy, want to take this to /p?))
No-erp: ((no? why?))
You: ((Well you can get banned for erping out in public)
No-erp: ((Oh, erp? I don't erp.))
You: ((uhh...what do you call that then?))
No-erp: ((character development...but I mean...we can erp if you REALLY want too.))
You: ((Oh, that's okay if you don't want to erp.))
No-erp: ((Well its really okay if you REALLY want too, I mean I don't normally do anything like that, but I mean if you really want too we can.))
You: ((Nah, its okay if you don't erp. Let's have them go on an adventure or something.))
No-erp: ((I SAID ITS OKAY don't ruin it, I SAID ITS FINE TO ERP I'll make the exception just this once since its so important to you.))
You: ((I never said it was important to me. You were rubbing my junk and opening your legs and now you are practically begging me to do it, but saying that you don't? What the hell is going on here?))

I can't say that Japanese culture is autistic while enjoying things from it?
That's like saying I can't judge China on their terrible worker protection while enjoying things made in China. I can, and will, but I'm not gonna inconvenience myself by not purchasing things from there.

Not the person you're replying to, but this shit pisses me off too. IRL and in-game.

Your contradictory attitude you keep up to milk attention from the drama it produces is obvious to everyone. Just saying. You're not that good a person.

>pressing the issue even after they say they don't erp

It's time to stop.

I want to see logs.

Realize that different is good

Japan is the only safe-haven from the rise of westernization.

Maybe in 50 years when the old japanese guys still trying to protect the country from western culture die off, and the Milennials seize power, then Japan will fall to western culture

but that's a problem for the next generation. For us, Japan is literally the last bastion of a society still resisting the western agenda.

Different is good. Remember that.

Don't be mad if someone doesn't want to touch your dick. It sounds like you're either projecting or misreading a situation entirely and directing your anger towards undeserving people. The fact that you feel like this irl too is worrisome to say the very least.

LF tank for vault, final boss. Last tank was terrible.

yo that is straight up erp
if you dont erp you usually just you know "fade to black" when it comes to intimate shit like that between 2 characters
but that right there is just erp

Okay now are just bullying me. I'm out to go rape some elezen I guess.

>it sounds like you're projecting
is code for
>I got caught redhanded. NO U

Take your Freudian armchair psychology and fuck off back to your blog to whine about it.

It's kind of being pointlessly contrarian, but different isn't ALWAYS good, look at Amber.

Oh you're the guy who pretends PGL is viable.
Nevermind.

someone pls

Oh, so you're one of those "Every country should be America" faggots?

The beauty of this world is that there is more than one way to live life. One way is not necessary better than another.

Country, language, religion, society, they are the things that diversify a country like Japan from the rest.

Is that a bad thing? No. It's different. And having the option to live life a different way should absolutely be respected and not tarnished.

Thankfully, Donald J Trump agrees with me, he wants a full-scale military pullout of Japan and just cancelled the Trans-Pacific Trade Partnership with Japan, and wants to let Japan stay Japan.

Fuck the globalist regime Obama started. Fuck it all.

post FROTTABLE miqoteboys!

Sah dude, way to take a simple statement and blow it out of proportion. You're using a blanket statement of "Different is good" as if that can apply to everything. It can't, and I was pointing it out. You're pretty spergy there dude.
Are you Amber?

i dunno if i got you but i helped someone!

should i try to make my character on balmung or should i just pick something else

Ada can we get married

Can't really make one there unless it's after a maintenance and even then you'd be lucky. Transferring is your best bet.

I was actually adding it on to your prior statement about thinking japan is autistic.

Well, Balmung's got some nice people. The thread gives them a bit of flak, but people are genuinely kind and caring here. You have to pay to transfer, or hope you get lucky.

Odin and Gilg are your other best bets for playing with people.

just kill yourself. You have no idea what you're talking about.
The world would be way better if everybody was French !

No need to pay to get there~

are you cute

I'll have to start again, and I'll probably make a hyur or something.

I'll think about making an alt on Odin.

this cat needs to get impregnated asap

Oh that wasn't me, s'why I put the "kind of being pointlessly contrarian".

Doesn't change that you're pretty spergy though, dude. I'm not even American

Why can you still not change citystates. I don't want to forever be associated with jewish potatoes.

Frog sighted, proceed to eliminate.

Baguette and tag it.

Lo' and behold, you've discovered the point.

Odin's for EU, though.

>Letting terrorists slaughter your people day in and day out without giving a damn
France lost its fangs a long LONG time ago

pst seihai graal

Do it qt

>everybody being french
This is what my nightmares are made of.

Oh I see. I apologize for the confusion.

The person I was probably thinking of was
who I think I realize now is just trying to trigger me and doesn't actually have an educated opinion on global culture

but back to you
well, japanese society is kind of appealing for americans. they're pretty much our only global ally right now. we're basically butt buddies with japan, so i really don't expect other countries to understand.

im just a random bystander in this conversation
but yeah you are pretty much right

Odin's EU. I'll consider it, but I'm NA. It'll make it difficult to do anything.

Hey! Kids are disgusting! Use a condom!

At the very least, tell me what I should level after NIN. Should I try a healer?

No...

Where do I jump?

>only Global allies
Canada doesn't exist, and as a Canadian, I'm okay with this.
Also plis no more politics in this mongolian yurt decorating echo chamber, go back to posting buttes or something.

>Use a condom!
>there not into condom filling...

you're fat and ugly, stop trying to move up, shitbreath.

No, never, it's not as fun or exciting with one.

And level Conjurer if you like. Dragoon is pretty fun too.

Truth yurts, don't it mongoloid?

So how long till 3.5? 2 weeks?

nevermind

>France lost its fangs a long LONG time ago
We're just pretending

Yeah you did, thanks.

t. sprout

>kids are disgusting
yeah you need a baby in you asap.

post anyway

more like slim and average, my man, maybe you should stop projecting

I'm gonna toss you in the lake you dumb cat.

If you want to be on Odin remember you have to make a character between 1am and 9am GMT.

>Canadia

your country doesn't really have an appealing culture.

americans only see canada as a way to "escape" america. your country is literally a containment land for failed americans

yeah slim people have chubby fingers. guess all your weight just goes straight to your hands.

Jan 17 so yeah about 13 days jp time

do you want me to be like this guy? youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM