>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1647240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hardcucks are NOT welcome here

Why aren't we investing every dollar into cloning QTs like those as sex slaves?

Rate my current build: dual scorchibg ray totem+searing bonds+RF+flameblast chieftain

it's shit

fun build to push through the remaining 3k map tiers?

I have two monitors

nice game poetards

but we're all top 10 bhc players what are you talking about

Something like a ST Howa-Raider is probably the pinnacle of poe gamplay.

>fast movement speed
>fast movement skill
>fast clear
>good damage
>CI so almost immortal but can still die if you are absolutely retarded

>playing Mathil builds

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE

>Mathil created HoWA builds

Dreamfeather ST was pretty dope. Everything else last and this league was pretty generic.

new player from the other day here

Should I keep this and try to make it 6 link? I heard a noise I never heard before when it dropped and got excited because I thought it was a 6 link. It's actually worse than what I'm wearing as far as energy shield goes. I don't know how much I should value some of these things, I've only seen 3 5-slot chest pieces so far at level 49 and none were 5 linked.

I read the wiki page for this and the level chart doesn't really seem to have any bearing on when or how often I'll see these types of armor.

over 1200 fusings wasted trying to six link vaal regalia. there's no turning back right?

vendor

If you are a troll fuck you if not. No. Six-linking is almost never worth it. Buy a 5link and then farm currency for your armorpiece of choice six-linked.

Getting it 6l can take upwards of hundreds of fusings, and then some. Not worth it on something not endgame.

thanks

Not a troll just new, sorry fampai. I do know getting a 6 link is tough I just wondered if I should keep it for rolling a new char or something.

>Getting it 6l can take upwards of hundreds of fusings
>hundreds
More like thousands.

> I do know getting a 6 link is tough

this doesnt even discribe is. In 9/10 cases you are better of buying it 6 linked from poe.trade than waste fusings on linking it.

>average 1,3k fusings
>vorici 1,5k fusings
>140 fusings around 1ex
>meanwhile you get 6 linked 600es+ regalias vor 5ex upwards and most of the unique chests around 6-9 ex

fucking fusings

fusings around 1ex
I might have hoarded like 2ex worth of fuses then

>6.6k hp but i can push it to 7k
>Still feel like i'm made of glass
>Meme build is pretty weak, not even a glass cannon

puts a real bummer on the league
BLOG

>game's money is crafting materials
>it's almost never worth crafting something yourself instead of just buying stuff from someone else
>crafting materials are worth more when they're not used for their intended purpose
>the economy consists of dealing in said items
>in the end, the crafting materials are just the same as having gold, credits or whatever you want to call regular money because they should not be used in crafting because you never get their "real worth" out of using them in the crafting process
just typing this out had me scratch my head and shaking my head several times
how is the current system better than just having "gold" and having some sort of NPC artisans who you can pay for to craft items?

Don't waste your time
or time will waste You

you are wasting your time playing this child's farming simulator

go outside and impregnate some young females

too late

i'm too ugly and filthy and miserable to do anything

ha, you saved it :3

:^)

>because you never get their "real worth" out of using them in the crafting process
this is where you're wrong, buddy

That's illegal though

examples please

Yes, thank you

this
Average is around 1000-1500 probably

Don't waste fusings on anything other than your endgame gear.

I'm thinking about playing a Scion, wish me luck guys

redbeak

>smthg RMT GGG D3 leddit boogeyman

Notably, you can waste fusings to get 4links while levelling but even then it is usually better to just look for 4 links that drop, or buy a 4link for a few alts. This will basically always be cheaper than linking something yourself.

Even buying a 6link is usually cheaper than linking yourself (For reasons of gambling/economy). But some builds need weird chests/weapons which are hard to find for sale linked so sometimes, linking yourself is the only option.

Yadda yadda don't waste your fusings they are good to save up.

1 fuse can get you a 6 link
1 alch or chaos can get you a 900 es chest
unlikely, but it can happen and it gives players more enjoyment when it does, as opposed to grinding 10 million coins for a 6L craft

what?

>he never crafted before because he's afraid of using his exalts
>he will always be a poorfag shitter farming dried lake 24/7 praying to god that a raw exalt drops so he can buy his next gear upgrade for his trash build

Last league, I crafted this belt with about 20 alts, 1 augment, 1 regal and a master craft so yeah, I am a fan of crafting myself.

>you can waste fusings to get 4links while levelling
I've noticed this, I wasted my meager amount of fusings trying to get the 4 links I have. I did just use poe.trade for the first time though, to get myself a 5link, despite my anxiety of whether I was going to somehow fuck up trading etiquette (even with the copy paste). I originally thought I could get through my first playthrough without using that site but I also really wanted a 5link.

Why didn't you exalt it?

that's exactly what i need

it just so happens that i have a near perfect HoWA in my stash, right next to averageish 6L vaal regalia

I gave up on this idea, sorry guys

>I originally thought I could get through my first playthrough without using that site but I also really wanted a 5link.
I play self found half the time myself (keep a s/f in HC and a regular character in non hc each league, usually) and using currency becomes a much bigger deal there.

Definitely, though, unless you are into gambling, trading is almost always the cheaper option. I've 6linked things in 20 fuses, but I've also manged to burn over 2500 fusings trying to 6link a Shav's and I'm still salty as fuck about it so yeah.

lol
it can also happen that you'll blow over 1k fusings and not get a 6L, and that's a much more likely outcome which is what most people will experience
this is just personal prefference but I'd rather have to grind a big amount of materials for a GUARANTEED chance of getting the outcome I want, because that way I don't get my ass fucked by rng
I can understand why some people would like crafting. It's probably just my biased view on this matter, because when rng gives me the middle finger it leaves me feeling like all the effort put up to that point was for naught

can get
>armor
o wow
>life
sure helps my CI yep
>Flask life/mana recovery
such power
>ele damage w/ weaps
very good for ED
>Reflect phys
literally h u e

And I didn't need to scale the fire res higher than what master provided, as I had enough on other gear.

...but now that it is in Standard I consider scouring it and slamming it quite often...

Scion is a difficult class to play, she's not for beginners

just go to normal kuduku and make that shit happen

ez game

this desu, praising kuduku is free 6link all day.

>8 to 15 fully linked posts
>only links to seven posts

Uh.. poetards?

>witch's pale skinny sexy legs

I would have exalted for another good resistance, then crafted on movement speed but that's just me.

>that huge ass skill tree and fuckload of active skills result in thousands of possivle viable builds
>I changed 5 passive skill point allocations so it's a new build
>this is what /poeg/ cucks actually believe

I considered it, believe me, but I am a very coward ;_;

>I only play crit builds which basically have interchangeable trees

play something non meta bro

>1000s of possible builds
>only, like, 5 builds are actually viable
sad truth

>tfw you realize this game will always be shit because everything including drop rates is balanced around 2 minute clear times on endgame maps
>people who made this game actually thought having stacking multiplicative damage modifiers is a good idea

Do you seriously expect 3.0 being anything but a massive disappointment?

I literally made a crystal belt just like yours when they were released with perfect 51 es, t1 fire, t2 light, t4 cold, divined to 79 and crafted 5% movespeed and sold it to a flipper in an instant for 10 ex

stacking multiplicative modifiers is good, it's called synergies retard

remove CI and vaal pact, nerf the fucking incoming damage, and it will be fine

Who Witch HoWa here

t. redditor

aka play stuff that no one else plays for good reason

Make logging out not a viable option too

I have a feeling I've done something wrong even though I've followed this build exactly:
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1647240
I have Soul Taker near perfect rolls and using Cleave at the moment. My clear speed feels so slow and sluggish, any ideas how I could improve it?
I did manage to kill Merciless Izaro pretty easily, as well as Malachai, just to see if I could do it. And the only thing I had trouble with was the Ring of Fire, because Multistrike binds me into one place so I can't leap away exactly when I want.

So, I was thinking about trying Sunder with Concentrated Effect - Multistrike - Added Fire Damage.

I watched his videos as well, and my playstyle looks generally the same, but everything is so much slower. Is it because I'm still level 76, or is it just the build, how it plays?

Need help, am new.

>Nerf incoming damage
>This fucker wasn't around in the glory days of being one-shot by rhoas
:^) what a scrub

No it isn't, retard, it quickly leads to losing control over how much damage players can do. Nobody does this.

>wanting to do anything past t8
>t8 is best tier bro

I was
I was also around too when they added all "the new content" with damage way higher than everything else before

even diablo 3 understood that life leech was a godly stat with high enough damage, and had to remove it from the game

I'm gonna say don't use Cleave desu

>diablo 3

> not understanding how life leech make life gain on hit and basic regen completely obsolete

>remove life leech from anyhthing but real melee attacks
>buff/tweak accordingly

Y/N?

>Diablo 3

spectral throw feels like ass tho

that has nothing to do with my post

The only major change I would consider would be moving Vaal Pact further away from Ghost Reaver. ES has a huge base life pool, it should be punished a bit for also investing into fast recovery.

as opposed to quoting "diablo 3" without understanding anything from the initial post ?

m8s, help me clarify this one:
when I use cold spells, all mods on Woe Bite, including implict, equals 84% inc spell damage? Or I can't just add %spell dmg and %ele dmg nodes?

"diablo 3" had an AH, keep a shitty trade system in poe, for "great player interaction" !
"diablo 3" removed life leech, keep it and vaal pact in poe !

you're the cancer killing poe

my point is that you can't use diablo 3 as an example, ever

They're tism can't handle D3 m8

"increased" modifiers can normally be just added

in that wands case, you end up with 86% increased damage for cold spells

there are a few exceptions with ambiguous wording but dont worry about that

> the two biggest loot/grinding arpg
> can't compare them

you're retarded

I need to pick a character for whatever my next build is gonna be
1-3 Witch
4-6 Ranger
7-9 Templar
0 Freedom

D3 is a game with such different design philosophies through time that you cant really use it for comparisons without going into logical fallacy except to make a point about devs correcting their mistakes only to end up worse

you chose poorly

close one mate

me the cat

you the bird(a sh*tbird)

random.org autist

Nah idiot

thanks senpai, u r bro