/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #458

Lame Chloe Best Chloe Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11794775
strawpoll.me/11794798
strawpoll.me/11965358

Questions:
>What can we expect from Dontnod in 2017?
>What are you listening to?
>When are you going to move on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=lq0IJSJ7kcY
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
strawpoll.me/12020327
strawpoll.me/12020353
youtube.com/watch?v=gtqvJlEtJEI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan
reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/5lswlh/chloes_life_is_so_sad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh fuck meant to upload this pic instead

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

it has been nearly 2 years and you are still here,didn't give up.I really appreciate your passion user.

delete this

>Using Tom Gould's one of fucked up comic as OP picture
Well I appreciate his art style.But his comics are pretty much revealing how much fucked up person he is.

Jack shit

Expect the worst; hope for the best.

Which is: Expect Vampyr and that action-shooter, as well as whatever involvement they have in the live-action series; hope for LiS2.

>What are you listening to?
Like right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=lq0IJSJ7kcY

As soon as I want to!

NEVER

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Here are this month's polls:
strawpoll.me/12020327
strawpoll.me/12020353

this

Tricky Vicky is beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtqvJlEtJEI

My new motto is,

"Hoes- before- bros"

My sides

>ywn go to one of Hannah's concerts

That is a pretty poor choice. The only image of his I liked was that one panel where Chloe and Max are sitting together on the coast as the sun sets.

Oh hurr. There's the image I was talking about.
As sad as that timeline was (and it was devastating), at least a version of Chloe got to see her father for longer.
I still don't regret for an instant undoing that change.
As much as Chloe misses William, we know she survives those five years and will be fine in the future with Max. Along with all the other support she has.

>Tom Gould

OP said it was a mistake and they wanted to post the ONE good image he's made.
It's only one image, we still get 149 to cutepost with.
We just need to make sure something like this doesn't happen with the next thread's OP.

>Max running her hands through Chloe's hair
cute!

Things sure got heated last night. A lot of discussion but about a topic nobody would budge on, not that they should have.
Believe what you want. I believe in Max and Chloe's love beating any obstacle.
Through the blizzard, through the blizzard

I think brooke is kinda cute

>That writing
Damn it, Chloe...
Still a cute picture. And with a simple edit it could just been them sleeping.

Their love is so natural and beautiful. The live-action series will either be the most soul-stirring film romance I've seen in years, or utterly fail to capture this most-important fundament of the game. ...Hopefully they don't even try and create their own cast instead.

Where can I find some nsfw content of Max and Chloe?

Nice work user!

In hell.

Good job. I like both versions.
One is immature and dorky, the other is just pleasant. Like they were studying/doing work and then just fell asleep.

Certainly not here.

>In hell.
Just where Kate happens to be right now haha :)

Kate went to Michigan?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan
She should go the Upper Peninsula and get some tea and fudge.

Fuck off, Michel.

If Chloe wasn't crippled and dying in that universe, it would have been better than the former one.

I hope they do a better lip sync job on the next season.
I watched the Vampyr gameplay and it looks like they didn't.

I don't know. We only got a small glimpse of things and I'm not sure Max liked what she was seeing about her own life in that timeline.
Being friends with people she normally wasn't, flaunting a status she had there, and arguing with her parents. I'm not going to say that she was evil (Like some think) but Max in that timeline was different. I don't think Max was very comfortable with how her life looked in that scenario.
Plus without David being in the position he is in the regular timeline as head of Blackwell Security, Jefferson (And possibly Nathan) would be going unopposed and may never be caught. Perhaps even targeting Max in the future.

As cliche as it sounds, everything happens for a reason. William's death was tragic, but it had a big impact on numerous people and set up events that led to a final result.

Max should drop that stoner loser and go with a winner.

I completely agree, so please post more max x vic

Not. A. Chance. Chase.

>with a bully that will commit suicide in near future
ftfy

>go with a winner.
I'm sure Max and Rachel would have gotten along, but Rachel knew Chloe loved Max so she wouldn't try to interfere with that.
And calling Chloe a stoner loser is rude.

>but Rachel knew Chloe loved Max so she wouldn't try to interfere with that.
You don't know that. Bitch died before meeting Max.

How do you know she'll sodoku?

Chloe seems to think they would get along. A photographer and a model, both artistic, both smartasses. Even if Rachel was definitely more of a partygirl than Max. I see no reason why they wouldn't be friends.

>he thinks bae ending is canon when clearly the % is more for bay

None of the ending is canon, what does the % have to do with it?
The only thing we point out is that Max probably won't be able to let go of Chloe and travel back in time with the photo again after the funeral, that still doesn't make bae ending canon.

Can you pop that old bait back in the microwave for a few seconds? It's still cold.

Both endings are shit.

True. But the Bae ending had the biggest thing I wanted out of the ending, Max and Chloe being together.
Even though I think the circumstances surrounding the final choice were absolutely terrible and forced. From that ending Max has the potential to just go back and tell more people about the storm earlier.

>When you're streaming LiS and want to sacrifice Chloe but you're too drunk and end up sacrificing Arcadia Bay instead by mistake.

You'd have to be drunk to consider sacrificing Chloe.

Their love overcomes any obstacle

Look at this garbage

reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/5lswlh/chloes_life_is_so_sad/

>Honestly, I felt very little for her. I thought she was a hugely ungrateful bitch that overreacted to everything that happenend to her. The only time I felt bad for her was when he step-dad hit her, but even shes done a hell of a lot worse. I cant believe like 50% of people chose to save her over THE ENTIRETY OF ARCADIA BAY??
WARREN PEOPLE!!! WARREN IS THE ONE THAT DESERVES THE LOVE.

But honestly, what is there to actually like about Chloe? People like her in real life are absolutely insufferable.

I *love* how Santa Monica Dream starts on Chloe's CD player but then stays on full stereo volume in your headphones even after you leave her room, like it's a smooth transition from something the characters are actually listening to to something that's just part of the game's soundtrack.

Max does love her.

>reddit
Get out

>Episode 3 stream never

Maybe it'll come soon since the holidays are over.

>Hannah, based Nik and Cissy all in the same room

It's gonna be great.

Shes a wonderful, enthusiastic and extroverted person who's buried under years of trauma, heartbreak, family distrust and social neglect.

She cares passionately about friends like Rachel and Max, because they're the only people she can trust. Once Max spends more time with her people see more of that wonderful person rather than a daddy-issue punk emo chick.

Dumb cunt.

She's sensitive, fun, funny, boisterous, and interesting. She's incredibly charismatic, and people like her in real life are usually damaged.

I know you don't mean this. You're probably drinking and posting.

Mean what?

No, no. You are a dumb cunt.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

No, I kiss your mother with this mouth.

Savage!

Real mature.

Sorry.

"Yes. Kate Marsh killed herself. She's dead. Such sad."

"I know seeing your friend jump off that roof was horrible... I don't even know to deal with that. ...So I just act like an idiot. I'm sorry."

"She'll be stocked to see you. Who wouldn't be?"

"Just go in there and be her friend. I'll wait out here, so you can chill by yourselves."

"I was a total dick for blowing a fuse when you answered Kate's call the other day. Good thing you ignored me."

"I had no idea what shit she was going through. And you saved her... Like me. I'm sorry."

I say good on Chloe for not falling for that guilt-tripping. Kate's issues were nothing compared to Chloe's.

Chloe's a good person. She just hit a really bad rough patch for a few years.
But in just that week she gets through a large part of it and matures a lot.
Just as Max proved she was good enough for Chloe, Chloe proved she is good enough for Max.

That's one of two parts of the game that got me to cry (The other being the wonderfully done scene where Max tells Chloe to stay strong after her dad leaves and Max knows it's for the last time). And that one was only after having played through the full game and re-watching the scene.
It's such a perfect view into Chloe's mind and life at that point and how she was since Max left and since Rachel disappeared.
Lonely. Knowing the truth won't be pretty, but still holding out hope for a good ending.

Even if the result's not what she wanted, the thing that sacred Chloe about Rachel was not knowing the truth. She gets the truth about many things, and even when it's tough to hear, and Max is there to support her.

>Chloefags
I'm starting to notice you guys are becoming a problem in this general.

What the hell's wrong with agreeing with Chloe's perspective?

Because you guys are stating to get obnoxious.

When did Chloe say that?

Did Warren actually placed a GPS on Max or is just a joke from Brooke?

Episode 3.

It's one or two shit-stirrers.
They can't directly force Warren down people's throats, so they try to ruin the general in other ways.

I love Chloe but have absolutely no problem with Kate. I don't even compare the two because that's a silly thing to do. They are different characters and have different personalities.

I thought people actually defending Warren in this general was a meme.

There is no such thing as a sincere warrenfag in this general. All of them are obvious trolls.

Exactly. So they latch on to something that does have a presence in this general, like fans of Chloe and Kate, and use that as their shitposting method.