/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

That Sword is for January! Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/5lqndx/my_f2p_account_in_1_month/
imgur.com/a/mkaZH
nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/739/?
nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/738/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best girl

>would you say you have to keep Rally on First Lights? Like, if it was on another Special card with 2 options (Rally or "something else"), and First Light did "Clear skies or X".

>Then no one would run First Light again.
Yea, but First Light is only around because it's "needed" to counter weather's extreme effect (even though you can only have 3, vs the ~13 straight weather cards, and ~4 weather-maker units)

Geralt and Keira OTP

get fucked trissautist

>cucked lambert before he even got a chance

Geralt and Triss OTP

>he doesnt know lambert and triss

>implying Triss isn't Geralt's fwb cumslut

Lambert and Triss were never a thing. At the beginning of TW1 Salamandra steals witcher secrets. To complete the task of recovering them more efficiently Geralt, Eskel and Lambert all head to different parts of the North to look for info about Salamandra. Geralt heads to Vizima, Triss also heads there, while Lambert sets for Kaedwen. Lambert is not even in Vizima, and he would never delay or prolong his trip, risking witcher secrets just so he can have sex with Triss, who he never had a particularly good relationship with anyway.

The footprints that can be seen in Triss’ house in Vizima and allegedly belong to Lambert are first visible when Geralt wakes up in Triss’ bed, after falling unconscious during his battle with Azar Javed and The Proffesor and getting teleported there by Triss. It’s not like Geralt barges unannounced through the door of Triss’ house and says hello. It is clear that he has been unconscious for some time, and even if we assume that Lambert was there, he would never have to sneak through the window, he could just casually walk out the front door, since there is no threat of Geralt catching him in the act, which Lambert’s story implies.

Another thing, Triss was busy teleporting Geralt, so she can’t really have sex with Lambert at the same time. Unless Triss and Lambert have a fetish for fucking next to Geralt’s unconscious body, it makes little sense. At best they could have caught Lambert masturbating alone in Triss’ house, forcing him to jump through the window in shame.

Lambert mentioning Triss’ scars is more to provoke Yen, which is implied by the camera showing her take a large sip after he mentions it. It is also in line with his personality, and Triss did spend a fair amount of time in Kaer Morhen and Lambert was even present when she told the story about her participation in The Sodden battle, so him knowing about her scars is nothing unusual.

Ciri! :3

rope'ing every fucking turn since the beginning is somehow more pathetic in this game than hs

Did you actually write a multi-paragraph post to defend Triss's honor?

What are some good skills to go with heavy attacks and eventually ursine gear? It's my first playthrough (just finished crookback bog) and death march seems fairly easy so far. I'm only worried about healing cause I'm about to drop sun and stars as soon as possible. Not looking for min maxing, but I dont wanna waste my respecs either.

pic related fuck that kid

alchemy
hp restore on ANY potion is god tier, and all the skills eventually make your potions last forever

respecs are infinitely buyable iirc

I think at least some ropes are down to bad UI

>huh, this guy hasn't made a move
>oh fuck, it's actually my turn

Nah, he just posted a pasta.

Yup, I wrote a bunch of stuff to defend Trissfu over my time in her service and I generally love talking about her, I enjoy it and can never get tired of it. I just love Triss :3

I'll go with that for now. Thanks son.

>she will never be real
ouch, my heart.

>daily reminder that ciri doesn't wipe

>ciri doesn't wipe while surfing

>ciri doesn't wipe after she takes a dump

i dont mind a rope every now and then, but this kid decided to rope for the whole game as soon as he saw eithne i guess

spooky

HNNNG! Russian girls sure like Witcher waifus.

The Witcher was made with Russian slut cosplay in mind

>tfw yet to see a good Yen cosplay to this day because none of these sluts are as good looking as the "real" Yen

>finish this quest
>banish the light keeper as punishment for his crimes
>go get my reward
>watch the nicest person I have so far met in all of Skellige if not the whole game get stabbed to death in front of me
>go to fucking prison

why lads

>tfw no qt russian witcheress gf

I'm starting to contemplate ordering a Triss looking bride from Russia.

i'd rather order a ciri one 2bh.

>Triss' high maintenance now tripled because she's Russian

>comes with free russian gangster boyfriend to make sure you do whatever

>can't groom roach
>can't even pet her

SHIT GAME

Is there any console commands for anna henrietta like there are for the other girls?
>i.e. "appearance(yennefer_travel_outfit)"

>her

CDPR totally embraced the rampant waifuism that goes on in their community. Their official channels are filled with waifu images and they casually provoke both "teams" from time to time to get more reactions, and lets be honest, nothing riles up their community more than the holy waifu war.

I wonder how will it affect Cyberpunk and whether the focus on romance will increase now that they saw how much their fanbase cares for that kind of thing.

Roach is female

Geralt mentions this several times ingame

We don't know anything about Cyberpunk yet but what I definitely know is that I will stay pure and upload my conscience into a computer or robot if that opportunity arises

>in-game 2D waifu-sim waifu

No, there aren't, or at least I haven't found them yet and trust me I tried. Only the main girls have them, most others don't even have a secondary outfit. There is probably such command for Anarietta since she has a bunch of outifts, but I don't it.

How do you discard shit with Skellige?

I mean, I have difficulty working out what I want to toss in the trash, so I don't play discard at all.

Same thing with spies, and giving the opponent strength. If I have them, I put them out in rounds where I'm planning to lose.

discarding is super situational, it;s hard to give a blanket answer. most decks obviously have a strong combo for a win condition though so you usually discard cards to have your win condition in hand by the final round.

>ordering a Triss looking bride from Russia.
is there a site for this?

asking the pertinent questions

guys the lesson you are supposed to learn is that you must go out and find your own Triss/Yen and enter into a loving relationship where you learn to accept each others faults, not order a woman in a box from Russia!!!

Sure, there are all kinds of sites, you just need to find the wife that best matches your waifu.

>woman in a box from Russia!!!
but this sounds much more tempting desu.

I'm sure they don't deliver them in boxes...or do they? If so, I want it nicely wrapped and marked as fragile. My bride must come in a pristine condition.

Will Triss autist spend 750 dollars for this?

He lives if you finished the skellige ruler questline beforehand, of course Cave of Dreams quest will be locked off.

even i would. only to properly bathe her in my hot semen already.

Nah, although it looks fucking amazing, but fueling my obsession with statues won't do me any good. I would have a hard time controlling myself around it :3

How much pandering will Cyberpunk have? I look forward to romance the robot girl but something tells me she will be a Muslim transgender dyke.

Why would you ruin the statue? At least add some shit on her so it can be somewhat lore-accurate.

>I would have a hard time controlling myself around it :3
ayy lmao

How does it feel to betray Triss's trust?

>best waifu has the shittest cosplayers

Damn, I wanted 15 ore...

I've been getting a lot of Epic cards from the daily rewards lately. I got Sigdrifa, Restoration and Dandelion a few days ago.
Not that it matters, since I already have almost all epic cards, but is weird.

I hope for furry Triss, cow Yen and regular Ciri.

All I know is that spending time alone with that statue would get me in serious trouble with my Geralt. Also, I could hardly look Trissfu in the eyes after :3

>30 something jen con will never play yen in a movie adaption

feelsbadman

borkh is still good. been winning like 75% of my games because of borkh and renew.

Got bored of the beta after level 10 or so, is Nilfgaard out?

What about prime Famke Janssen?

at least yours gets cosplayed

>anarietta lyumos when

did they change what the blizzard potion does?

now it says it slows time after each kill, i swear it used to do something different

>best waifu has no cosplayers

should I play gwent closed beta? I am scared because I hear that game is very... pay to winny? As in some cards are incredibly powerful and if you don't have them then you will get shitted on.

As far as I'm informed the player base is small because it's closed beta and the matchmaking isn't all the way there yet so you might play people with powerful cards when you only have the shitty starting ones, that's just what I have been told though, haven't played the thing yet myself

You might as well try it if it's free I guess

Just tried it. It was okay. Then I fought some guy who is level 13 two times in a row and he had some strong cards. RIP.

someone did a good write up on plebbit about the f2p experience

reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/5lqndx/my_f2p_account_in_1_month/

I don't know if you guys have seen this yet but the artwork for some Nilf cards is looking really good.

imgur.com/a/mkaZH

c-cunt

Wait, I thought you sent the original game's art.
Too bad they reused to much of it.

they look more fun than NR cunts, maybe I'm an edgy fag though

A bit ded ;_;

2nd for memes

this fucking ladder is filled to the brim with ST, and 80 % of them are fucking retards

what a shit deck jesus christ, lmoa 5 clear skies

They look thoroughly bored. Was the sex that bad and who was to blame?

What do you use to climb?

Kiera is nervous because she's about to cast a spell on Geralt to put him to sleep

Geralt is unsatisfied because he wished he was fugging Yen

>Unless Triss and Lambert have a fetish for fucking next to Geralt’s unconscious body
>he doesn't have a fetish where he fucks his friend's thirsty cumbucket next to his unconcious body, while being in danger of waking said friend up and having to settle things with good ol' fisticuffs while still buttnaked

What a fucking beta

king of beggars is so fucking good in NR it's stupid.

I just beat this game and got the bad ending. How did anons feel about how this was handled?

I feel cheated only because Geralt's action don't align with the dialogue, for example pic related and "calm down" vs. "go for it". I knew the necklace sequence felt strange but didn't realize it would fuck me for the ending. I stand by my other decisions such as to sit in on the Lodge convo, but because of my other choices I got an ending that didn't very well connect my actions to the result.

I would have been fine getting a bad ending if this connection were more clear.

also, Yen >Triss

mememonsters

what else shits on ST with a passion
radovid i guess, but i dont have the cards for a NR deck

The longest chain i had was Shani into Baron into Priscilla into KoB into Nenneke into Yennefer. God i love NR.

I don't know what's bigger, Yen's forehead or Phil's boobs.

I got that ending too, I wouldn't call it bad, just sad.

I was sad that Ciri died, but she stops the white frost in the end, I knew that her sacrifice would likely be necessary well before the end, Also, the game didn't really do enough to make me feel attached to her. whereas there was 3 games worth of build up for Geralt finally seeing the love of his life again

No matter how sad the ending, it was immensly satisfying to watch geralt throw his steel sword into the weavess' back

i really need to start crafting those weather cards

You'd better go NR.

pure cancer

Does Witcher 1 and 2 have any mods similar to 3's Geralt Doppler for them? Mods that allow you to customize/change Geralt's look completely.

I don't think so.

I haven't seen any.

These are the only two I've found so far:

nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/739/?
nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/738/?

Gtfo waifufags and gtfo triss.

In other news I found the 'flow' which I was looking for and I'm really enjoying the combat and exploration in the game now, it's superb..

How long have you played?

Hmm, interesting, haven't seen those, although I never used too many mods for TW2. I only use replacement mods for screenshots, I don't see the appeal of playing another character with Geralt's voice and personality and TW2 has a shitty free camera. I only use unlimited carry weight and the one that makes Triss' sex scene 3x longer.

Hmmm. I have all those cards. And sometimes use a similar deck.

Is that deck good for climbing?

i like how Geralt smiles when he wins a horse race
this screenshot is pretty shit because there's shadow on his face but it's the only one i got

he seems pretty happy with himself

i also really like how in Skellige the Nekkers have tiny helmets made from animal bones

nice