Kilgore coming out soon.

>face a guy
>28 winstreak
>get into a game
>dont think much of a his name
>beat him pretty handily
>how does this guy have a 28 winstr-
>oh

excuse the shit silver gameplay, i really didnt think his hurtbox or whatever was gonna go that far out when whiffing CA.
do you seriously retain your win-streak when you RQ?

>3DPD

tfw downloaded robo fortune but too lazy to start the game and learn her moves

why is life so hard

Who do you want to see as new characters in Smash Switch?
Wolf is a must bring back imo.

rashid desu

we have deluded ourselves into believing the myth that capitalism grew and prospered out of the protestant ethic of hard work and sacrifice. the fact is that capitalism was built on the exploitation and suffering of black slaves and continues to thrive on the exploitation of the poor – both black and white, both here and abroad.

wow why did parasol leak all over the ground
thats very lewd

Is juri even fun or do people just play a shit waifu?

Every time I fight a juri it looks boring as shit

ridley

For me it's the exact opposite

Revolutionaries such as Rosa Luxemburg and Victor Serge criticized early Soviet rule for banning opposition parties, eliminating experiments in workplace democracy, and failing to embrace political pluralism and civil liberties. If the state owns the means of production, the question remains: how democratic is the state? As Luxemburg wrote in her 1918 pamphlet on the Russian Revolution: Without general elections, without freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, without the free battle of opinions, life in every public institution withers away, becomes a caricature of itself, and bureaucracy rises as the only deciding factor

how do i find a main? do you even need a main?
i've never had any mains in games, but i think it would be nice for a change to stick with one(or more if we're talking kof, vs games...)

how did you find yours
based on looks, story, waifu, top tier, playstyle?

Anyone for XrdR PC US?

looks > playstyle

Saying you can only play one archetype of character is just insulting your own intelligence desu

DP and dash on stick are artificial difficulty.

all those things but in order of: playstyle>>looks>top tier>>waifu>story

I don't know why there is this very bad stigma around MKX in these places. Personally I never really liked MK games because they always felt like weird puppets to me but MKX felt really good in comparison. Very fast, mix-up centric and fun. The original netcode was quite bad but then they gave it a newer rollback netcode which is really good.

I can't really explain why people seem to hate MKX so much. If it was, I don't know, MK9 I would have agreed with you but I find MKX to be really fun.

waifu
playstyle

>looks, story, waifu, top tier, playstyle
either
it's called having fun

like every time I tatsu into dp as akuma, I jizz

race is the child of racism, not the father. and the process of naming “the people” has never been a matter of genealogy and physiognomy so much as one of hierarchy. difference in hue and hair is old. but the belief in the preeminence of hue and hair, the notion that these factors can correctly organize a society and that they signify deeper attributes, which are indelible – this is the new idea at the heart of these new people who have been brought up hopelessly, tragically, deceitfully, to believe that they are white.

How do I play valkenhayn

How do I do the parry os in 3s do I just press either forward or down before every move?

There's no such thing as party OS retard

neither*

Dashing I can agree, but the dp motion is way smoother on stick
Also 632146 motions

honestly I just hate the way the game looks - the animations look jank as fuck and I don't like the string based combos. I also don't care for the gore, even if it's pretty much in the realm of camp these days

doesn't help that I wasted $60 on the shit PC port on release and wasn't able to get a refund despite my 3 hour playtime being 90% troubleshooting

Senpai you can literally wiggle your thumb and get a dp how is moving the whole stick in a z shape easier or faster?

Put Woke Zangief in MVCI

I just practiced 623 and can do it very nicely now (by labbing as akumer and doing dp into super, etc.)

dp on pad always comes out wrong

>do you seriously retain your win-streak when you RQ?
yes
but if you ragequit too much (like 3 times within an hour or something) you get banned from playing ranked for a day and lose 1000 LP

just wiggle the stick

I don't know, but I can't do VT loops on pad because I fuck up my dps

People thinking that adding Arcade Mode and other casual player's fluff will make them come back to SFV are crazy.

Honestly, I don't even think "no Arcade Mode" is the reason why casuals dropped and forgot about this game.

People just want good stuff, and can recognize bad shit. If the game was sold with the same amount of content but the content that was there was solid, functional and good I can guarantee the game would've sold much, much more.

The "no Arcade Mode" is just a meme to convey something a bit deeper behind the game's development.

agreed

anyone who complained about it should down a pint of cum and kill themselves

RIKUO FOR MVC INFINITE!

#FISHBOYS

thats too much cum can we do like a shot glass or something

Wiggling a stick in an awkward z motion and just wiggling your thumb without even moving it are not nearly close.

Reminder that Tekken 3 is the best Tekken.

its the same motion

Yeah and for one you have to move all your wrist while for the other you don't even have to move your thumb, just apply pressure in different spots.

you wanna take it outside bruv?

why are you wasting your time with sticks in the first place

Tekken 3 was complete shit, and this is coming from someone who likes tekken

wow your whole wrist? how tiresome that must be, be sure to take breaks so you dont sweat too much

Lack of arcade mode is not the kind of problem where anything would be solved by adding it now.
But lack of arcade mode in launch was yet another sign that SF V was rushed out hackjob.
Adding modes like arcade mode and time attack and what ever bullshit is not that much work for the developer, but it gives illusion of effort. And with videogames, sometimes just an illusion of something is important.

>brick has literal gay groupies

cumslurping goober detected

I'm very glad overall with my stick since it's still working perfectly after almost 2 years, also I think half cirlces are definitely easier and in games like melty i have no problem because it has button dash and with Ciel i don't really need to do DP motions much. When i play SF though and I have to dash manually and do DPs fast and on reaction I struggle a lot. Give Ryu a 22 DP.

I'm new (been playing for years but always Buttonmasher-tier) and I can't decide who I want to focus on in SFV

Vega or Karin? Who's easier to understand? Who's more rewarding in the long run? I love playing Vega but I don't know if I'm making it hard on myself with his unsafe moves and stance change

Nah, the casuals did give a shit.
Remember that the game didn't even have the meme story mode on launch, the only thing there for casuals to mess around with was survival which is just an exercise in tedium.

Adding arcade mode at this point is gonna bring anybody back, they missed the train, story mode proved that.

play Karin Vega got got this version

wiggling your thumb is way more awkward and results with way more random inputs than just doing the motion on a stick.

fixed your chart

>Be bong water, my friend
kek, also wtf is a sniper bruiser?

You sound like you get buttmad when people stuff your poorly spaced attacks with jabs and fall for low tier backdash baiting all the time.

the weakness of analog sticks is that they aren't explicit "on" and "off" inputs.

that means there's more ambiguity with what input you're truly getting if you move your pad at a 15degree vs 16degree, etc.

chovel nit and squidnow kidnow

Long range bruiser obviously

>Tekken 3
>backdashing

Long reach on real moves that are not memes.

It is amazing how useful late wakeup into backdash is in SFV

Though I guess it is hard to chase a backdash with tiny t rex limbs

This.

In what way?

all old games are shit its not like this is news

I dont think you ever played tekken 3, the game is fucking awful

backdash gets stuffed by meaties though
only good if you anticipate a command grab, and even then a neutral jump is a better wakeup option

>yfw ogre's oki/wake up in tekken 3

>all old games are shit
Except thats false, tekken 3 really was shit though.

Which is why you do late wakeup, most players don't know their setups for both wakeups.
If they do then back tech will handle you nicely.

It's simple: Mortal Kombat is way more successful and liked these days than Street Fighter. This triggers the capcom fanboy who usually has as only defense to play shit that it is 'popular'.

In what way?

LOL

>mix-up centric

theres your clue

I thought that Kens DPing after a blocked st.hk was a silver meme, not something that platinum Kens would do too.

old games are shit

Hating MK is a big meme and NRS has really come a long way, Injustass and MKX are genuinely decent games, their problems mainly come from the way NRS balances things, the games become pretty heavily vortex focused in the later parts of their life and they can't balance their DLC for shit.

Then whats a technician?

nah you're just a retard

but late wakeup is so fucking slow that everybody has already recovered from their whiffed quickrise timed meaty and can easily stuff your late wakeup, too
unless they whiffed a command grab or something else with a huge recovery on the quickrise timing

Meme bruiser

name a good old game besides HnK

Shit balance
Bugged
Low jabs the game
100% damage juggles
Ogre shitting on the entire cast for absolutely free
Untechable waning moon into death
untouchable due to his side step
very little depth, cant hold up to other 3d fighters from the same era

it was literally rise of the robots 3d version, it only sold because of its brand name and massive marketing campaign

Reminder that Ling has absurd evasion and a safe mid launcher, Jin has the EWGF into 75% damage and they're still worse than Ogre in Tekken 3.

You'd think so, but for some reason EVERYONE has trouble manually timing meaties in this game.

You even see pros fucking it up constantly.

a lot of normals have short active frames, so unless you know their whiff sequences are legit frame kills you are usually free to #riseup jab

imagine being this delusional

Samurai Shodown 2, KoF 98.

The problem is that newer NRS games, especially MKX and Injustass, become way too much mix-up centric at high level play and discourages neutral play.

This said, I don't "hate" MKX either. I hate more the practices of the devs when it came to the PC version. The game is good-ish except at high level play where it becomes too unga.

It also had pretty killer music and a great aesthetic.

it's pretty simple
>do move that's minus on block
>gets blocked
>expect opponent to start pressing buttons
>DP to beat buttons
of course, once people catch on and just keep blocking you eat a crush counter

Add ps1 loading times.

aesthetics were garbage, ill give you the game had some decent music

I don't even own centralfiction, the power of sniff is too strong.

It doesn't reward you sitting there and waiting for your opponent to do something.

>low jabs the game

Confirmed scrub.

How is that a problem for you? You are a scrub at every game anyway.