tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 5
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-5/
Respawn will be back to work soon™ now that the holidays are coming to a close, that means "content"

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZQERzmab9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for waiting for DLC roadmap

2nd for tfg = trap fucking general

Second for Viper

Any day now?

Hopefully this week, probably next week though.

>game servers freeze during evac
whoa

nani?

8th for Viper again

>DLC roadmap

What are you all hoping for the most?

New Titans, Elite Weapons, Maps, Kits?

I'm personally hoping they add a new Stryder, Atlas, and Ogre class titans eventually. I wish there was some sort of middle ground between Northstar and Ronin

They've already promised free DLC when it comes to "modes, maps and weapons" among other things. This means we can expect more playlists, more maps, and new weapons at minimum.

Uploaded the last of the art I had saved to the booru, if you have stuff that isnt on there post it here or upload it so I can get it done
Also added the full size version of mcfarlanes bt/jack drawing to the download section

I know what they have promised, I'm wondering what you guys are hoping for. Like an updated War Games or even an Elite version of a current weapon although I hope they don't just rehash current weapons all the time. I'd like to see some completely new weapons as well

>Stryder class Titan
>Expedition loadout
>vortex shield replaced with throwable warheads as titan sized grenades
>basically a giant pilot
I can dream

>CAR Elite
>Volt Elite
Now imagine the salt if they did that. I have no idea how they would be handled either.

Devotion Elite, faster windup but requires one more bullet to kill, because that would totally matter with it's insane high rate of fire...

Can I share in your dream?

Love you Aeromako

Good games, senpai.

Is it worth to get the game on PC for the higher level gameplay if I already own it on Xbox?
Note I have no PC friends to play with.

desu just the idea of a super consistent 60fps is really pleasing to me.

>need to renew my hack tool's subscription
>can't decide if i have enough faith in this game's lifetime to renew for 1 month or 3
What a conundrum!

What did he mean by this?

What did you mean by that?

why would you pay an additional fee to hack a game you bought?

Legit curious.

It's your call. There's no crossplay between the three platforms.

You'll easily get 144fps on low with that rig

god, what justification is there for all four bolts splashing someone and not killing them.

The cold war is so fucking bad.

Northstar prime when?

all i hope for Nstar prime is that he looks cool while on fire

ignoring that that never happened in video, that would only happen if they were on the very outer edge of the splash damage which... makes perfect sense?

not really considering the TTK for 90% of the weapons in game is like 1/3rd the time it takes to wind up the cold war.

And most could still kill you before the burst even finishes firing.

yes, the cold war is not a very good weapon, what's your point

To be hones cold war also requires 90% less aiming than most other weapons.

>Tara
I miss those days

>tfw no bow weapon

Can you stick someone with a fire star, as in it'll still be on them if they run away?

best part of crysis 3 was that fucking bow

loved that shit

that and supressors meaning something

Yes, but they won't run away for very long. It's a nigh instant kill

All elite versions are projectile.
>hit harder
>slower round
I'd dig it.

New Titan Kits, New Titan Skins (complete with new Terminations).
New Titan OS, New Pilot skins.

Plus tons of new maps and modes and maybe some singleplayer stuff too.

MTT OS when?

I hope we get new Titans instead of just Primes.

The primes are pretty neat, but it'd be cool to get some more load outs to mix things up.

tfg purge when?

What voice actor would you guys like to hear voice a Titan?
>Mary Elizabeth McGlynn OS

Terry Crews?

>SMART CORE OOOONLINE!
>POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jarvis

this looks about normal for tfg to me

Sup /tfg/, can anybody help with this problem performance problem I've been having? So I got Titanfall 2 while it was on sale and have been enjoying it so far. In multiplayer however I have been having this massive issue. While playing, I will have instances of the game periodically freezing and unfreezing. Basically, my character will be frozen in place for five to fifteen seconds, it almost looks like the game is going to CTD, but then it unfreezes and I can continue playing. This is immensely frustrating as I have been killed many times during this frozen state. I tried googling this problem but no one else seems to be having the issue I am experiencing.

>Hacking

A scum worse than RDDT.

Crispin Freeman (Alucard)
Kari Wahlgren (Haruko Haruhara)
Grey DeLisle (fucking anything she wants)

He's supposedly gonna voice Doomfist in Overwatch

Now that you mention it, it would be really nice. But that would take down the CAR and Volt to 2 and 3 bullets to kill at close range.

The CAR Elite would be a beast.

give it a title

>My goodness pilot, it seems you're outnumbered. What will you do?
Imagine that in all three characters' voices

BITES ZA DUSTO

Untitled.webm

MGS3 Snake vs Ocelot final

this is embarrassing

No [RDDT], no problem

Probably a bit better than that.

I sit around 170fps on med/high settings with an fx8350/290x

>volt

the tone experience
(i put a battery in as i embarked for the free 20%)

I'm gonna level Tone one of these days just to see how stupidly easy and boring she is
But not today

Batteries build core?

Yes, batteries build 20% core. If your Titan has Overcore equipped and you give them a battery as they spawn, you instantly have 50% core before firing a single shot.

Volt isn't op on console funny enough.

Hemlock is what's bullshit.

webm related

yep, you get a little pop up when a friendly rodeo gives you one telling you so
specifically they give you 20% core, 2500 shields, and 1250 hp

>No frothy
>No reddit
>No PC musturd compitition
Looks fine to me

It's why Emergency Battery competes with Amped Weapons for the best Pilot boost in the game.

I feel like Tone being able to lock-on to multiple titans and fire enough rockets for all of them is a major design oversight that everyone at Respawn just assumed is intentional

I don't see [RDDT] there my man I see no issue. Maybe [h3h3], but that's just my own taste.

They really need to nerf salvo core's charge time.
They also need to put the tracker rockets on an internal cool-down as well.

that is absolutely not okay

Also why the fuck do flight core missiles go all over the fucking place. Why can't i steer them like tones?

another thought. WTF is up with tether trap's primer delay? If you shoot it it doesn't activate immediately even if it;s on a titan's ankle. Makes me angry.

>Its a I get killed while stuck on terrain because of grappling hook episode
This thing needs tighter tension holy fuck. Also, is it possible to swing around corners with it?

Somewhat, yes. You have to hook the edge/corner of the building and let the tension swing you around.

Yes just hold A or D to set yourself up

i've had people tell me the cold war was OP when i was using it. But if you can move well, the cold war is kinda OP against hitscan weapons, especially paired with phase.

And its range is kinda wonky evne if you set it up ahead of time in a bottle neck.
Honestly, I'd rather go for a tether trap duration kit rather than two tether traps

after 0.1 of a second flight core rockets lock onto a point in the world you're aiming at and head to that spot regardless of whether or not your actual target moved
meanwhile, on top of being steerable in real time, the salvo core also checks if you're aiming at any "living" entities and, rather than just heading to the spot you're aiming at, actually silently locks onto the entity and heads towards them precisely
respawn is smart

Can confirm, The auto aim on console makes it really easy to one-burst people. I'd feel bad if it wasn't so fun.

>try out a new weapon
>get matched up against four faggots using the volt and another guy using a-wall + devotion
It's like fucking clockwork.

one burst (in the foot)
Seriously, any one burst gun should require AT THE VERY LEAST one bullet to land above the collar for the One burst kill.

All I want is Frontier Defence

>that last burst of damage northstar takes is from the initial rocket salvo that missed him in flight core making a U-turn.

WTF is this bullshit. Tone just makes me so angry.

why do people like this mode so much

because they're bad at pvp and still like the game. And campaign gets old after so long.

I miss all the animations being in first person from Titanfall 1, even the pilot neck breaker was pretty brutal up close
Since Respawn added a bunch of options like ridiculously complex console controller settings and even an FOV slider for the console counterparts, do you think they'd add an option to toggle first person animations if we all asked enough?
Granted it seems like a lot more work than putting in an intricate controller layout menu, but Respawn is pretty based

Cold war suffers against anything that isn't on a surface.

It further suffers from a small ammo size, which reduces it's effectiveness against clearing up grunts, which it could otherwise be great against.

It's the one thing I really miss, would love to be able to toggle it.

>decide to start using a weapon
>do so well that I'm in my titan for most of the round
>when I'm not in my titans I'm using AT to take care of enemies titans
>by the time I'm finished with that I have my titan again
>barely get to use primary
just happened with the Mastiff

You know those animations that Auto titans have?
Like tripping over Grapples or doing twists to kill grunts?
Yeah I want those turn on for when I'm actually in it. IT would make titan combat feel alot more visceral.

This happens to me a lot with the mastiff also.
>End up getting more kills with grenades and pulse blade than mastiff
I'll never get that gun to 2.0

Once you unlock fast ADS it gets so much better.

I continue to believe that Tone was developed in seclusion from the rest of the titans and was only revealed just before going gold.

The team probably thought the other titans would be just as well put together, with each piece of their kits being incredibly useful in multiple situations and easy to learn.

Best assault chip titan for attrition?
Finding myself needing to go faster as a pilot, want to try not using titans.

Scorch, apparently.

What about tone? Thinking the cannon with enhanced ai aim would be pretty useful.

I like co-op modes. As much as I enjoy TF2 I don't find it a great game to play with friends. There's little to no teamplay due to the nature of people moving all around the map, respawning in different locations and not much need for it.

Frontier Defence had more co-ordination and was a nice way to chill.

Titans are not for lewd.
Please do not fuck your titans

What happens if I cum inside my titan's battery hole?

try and stop me bitch boy

jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZQERzmab9c

17.30 second gauntlet.