Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1QE6ogmSkw
store.steampowered.com/stats/
steamcharts.com/app/570
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the Sheevs

>game player count rapidly declining.

Anyone got some webms of EE baffling scientists?

nth for huge futa horsecock and sideboob

youtube.com/watch?v=L1QE6ogmSkw

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>4k gold swing by EEdeath+buyback+enemyrosh

SAUCE?

store.steampowered.com/stats/

best part is him buying back like 10s later and failing to snipe rosh
second best part is him tping top immediately and almost dying again

What? That is just a daily 24 hour cycle

>800k max players online at one item.
>before 7.00 had 1 million.

daily reminder that last 3 years of TI results are invalid
>AAAH GRILL

lower skilled teams with lower solo mmr have no business winning just by abusing 5 man mechanics encouraged by this patch

That isn't really supported at all by that. If you want to join in the 'DEAD GAEM', bitterness over being shit at 7.00 this is your new homepage:

steamcharts.com/app/570

5 manning has been THE default strategy for dota since icefraud introduced smoke of deceit in the game.

And this is a problem why?
>5v5 game
>surprised when it revolves around 5v5 fights

Default strategy doesn't mean there isn't room for variance.

>Implying Loda is last relevant TI winner

It will catch up once kids get better pc and internet cafe jew upgrades their PC in Peru

Reminder to you ladder shitters

Is Crystal Meth the most commonly used drug in Dotaland? I mean these heroes cant have that performance without enhancing their endurance and increasing their strength with this drug. But hell, its a bitch of a drug compared to Lysergicaciddiethylamide

>this fucking obvious fucking graph
>that wall of unnecessary fucking text
>this dipshit poster then took a screenshot of it

Are you the most retarded of redditors?

>too stupid to memorize couple of invoker spells

feels below average IQ man

You're asking that of the people who believe in forced 50.

looks like it's not worth it. That's too many matches. Laddering is literally only for people who have their entire lives to waste

>Default strategy doesn't mean there isn't room for variance.

The point is that dota 2 babbies think that somehow the token "strat" they like is somehow innately superior to the other "strats" is cancer to my eyeballs.

They are all just various flavors of 5 manning since the introduction of dust brought with it the first gold bounty changes that rewarded just being NEAR a kill to get a reward, AoE 5 manning items (arcanes, pipe, mek, etc.), and smoke which killed any point to dumping all of your farm on one super carry.

>tfw 55% winrate
>~400 matches
yeah I'm done

that was actually really good
maybe we dont know how good we actually have it
we just got the biggest update we've ever seen good or bad
and csgo is drowning in valve fuckerey while we have the best esports scene gaming has ever seen
idk guys maybe valve does care

First for sheever feet

It seems that this does not account for hero win rates. Purge? did a video on what you can achieve with spamming meta and/or personal heroes. Effective win rate? as he calls it.

>Weather effects pre-reborn looked way better
>Game ran better
>Now weather effects have been downgraded(mist doesnt even show up since 4 months ago)
>Game is running more awful than even

Roots are honestly so fucking stupid now. Might as change it to a stun now that it works exactly like one against so many heroes. Underlord is the dumbest shit now because of it

>underlord
>not the ebin invisible tree of free bashes and 800 damage roots

How do roots work now I haven't played in two years

fuck cs go.
First person shooters are for faggots anyway

What's the problem honestly? You shouldn't be skyrocketing right away unless you're a surf. It should take time to carry. If you play nothing but ranked (why would you play anything else) then you will see an increase over time cause you will just get better inevitably. It also feels good going from 2.7k to 4.4k. Which only took like 5 months for me? It should take months for people to rise and improve not instantly.

I swear the only people that bitch about the mmr are the lot of faggots that have been stuck at 2-3k mmr and never improved. Which are the same people buying accounts and futhermore fucking up the mmr system they already criticize-- go fucking figure

bkb, manta, any hero with strong dispels or magic immunity for a spell and the root does nothing. That's the difference between stun and root. You can still cast items and use spells when rooted

haha guys.

not everyone has 5 months to play dota 12 times a day. Enjoy the account buyers as you defend the system you fucking shill.

The real point is, what ever was the fucking point of the ranked system to start with? Like what advantages does it give over before we even had it?

But everyone has time to play 4k hours and still be stuck at 2k mmr? Shut the fuck up. No excuses

it literally works the way it should

t. 10k hour face

How to fix ranked in 3 ez steps
>all mmr are shown at the beginning of the game
>after your done with the draft stage, before the bells rings, you have the option to double down on mmr, so you either can win 50 or lose 50
>region lock

how good you are with random teammates if you have no friends. There was literally no point in playing unless you had friends before

I wish we had ranked system like in cs go

Laguna Blade is now pure damage
Aghs: dota imba fiery soul

I don't play solo ranked because I don't like to play alone. I have some steam friends that I always play with. Does this mean I am not improving because my solo mmr never changes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
>we have the dog hat coming up

whats this i hear about ember radiance

I stopped playing ranked 2 years ago and started having fun with dota, aiming for high mmr if you are not placed high after 10 games is just not worth it
I was placed on 3k on my main account and recently took my brothers account because he doesn't play ranked, played those games and got 3.9k, i'm still playing on my 3k mmr account because i just don't want to grind 3k games with decent winrate

The real problem is people are retards and panic whenever they get rooted instead of just trying to fight back. Its not like they have anything else to do. Everyone just tries to scatter and dont even bother trading hits, even if they are going to die.

guess the hero

who the fuck is this fat fuck and why does he has so much power on valve

can I still rice on doom?

this is why I stopped playing cs

slutty demon girl monarch

is that a girl???

Is techies good ?

Daily reminder that Valve is going to release a Winter Battle Pass tonight and expects you to be a good goy and buy it, even though everything is broken, US servers are collapsing because they refuse to close the borders, and even though the Major will be trash because this patch is trash.

u r correct!! first time i ran with radiance, not sure if its a worthy pickup on its own but was pretty good against their ta

how come cs:go banned betting but nobody really touches dota 2 betting even though it was proven that it was rigged since LGD.Ruru just happens to own several major betting sites?

why would you?

doom is a support

are we next Iads

no one cares about dota except third worlders

cs go doesn't have chinks

Alright /d2g/, we need to come up with a name for these subhumans that sit in the general making bitter shitposts like this all damn day even though they haven't played the game in months or years

Maybe some variation of "starcrumps"?

Is that a sideboob?

faggots

they're called doomposters senpai

I played Dota every day for 5 years. Now I play Dota once every other day because I'm trying to enjoy it but it's so bad I can't enjoy it. This patch is brutally bad, and being a fanboy isn't going to get them to fix it. Stop being a little bitch.

why can't you select the role you want to play before you queue up? wouldn't that make everyones matchmaking exp better?

what happens if you get a crit on wraithking?
does it increase his dps or not?

queue times would be far longer since everyone would just set up for carry

would you mind waiting 10 mins for a game

>does it increase his dps or not?
yes

the question is: wouldnt a better item increase the dps more

this wk is critting every single hit on matumbaman with his bloodthorne. What is this? does it stack with his own crit?

not sure i understand your question. of course it does

The very thing that Dota should have tried to do from day 1 with Dota 2 was do everything possible to promote finding consistent groups of people to form 5 man teams with. Like incentives and the like.

The entire problem of this whole fucking genre is that devs bend over backwards for the mouth breathing retards that want to play a fucking team game as some sort of soloautism experience

And all the shit from ASSFAGGOTS flows through antisocial NEET soloautists.

Hello janny/valve shill

how much does it increase his dps?
they say they don't really stack so well so it also reduces the procs of his own crit

What is it like?

>so it also reduces the procs of his own crit
no

tell me how they interact please

Personally I can not understand why people put so much importance on solo MMR in a team based game like this

void
>CYKA

that wraithking carried this game on his back. he was my first strength hero desu. He's pretty viable this patch

so what?

>Personally I can not understand why people put so much importance on solo MMR in a team based game like this

From the earliest bitching about "MUH RANKED" it's been obvious that its former HoNtrash and LoL refugees. And the entire point of THAT is because they want some marker that allows them free reign to shittalk someone (usually a teammate) when they are both on the same losing team.

Like its 100% inherited from the dunking obsession of HoNfaggots.

google it nigg

2 crit effects do not stack directly. The strongest one is rolled first. If it fails, the 2nd one is rolled.

His passive crit chance is 15%. If you get a crit item, it can only proc outside of that, which results in a 85% efficiency on the item.

Just build something else.

how?

I remember in the earlier days valve specifically said they werent going to put in any MMR for that exact reason

But faggots

would

not

stop

bitching

for it

>shitters
solo MMR is the only way to assess how good you are personally
nobody cares about you getting carried by your friends

playing soloqueue is also how you get better. Always playing with your stack only solidifies your habits

literally kill yourself leaguebaby

Forgot to add: If the first crit effects is rolled successfully, the second one is not rolled for this attack. There are no double crits.

>play with a pudge, me luna
>offlane centuar on other team
>pudge hugs me fucking tight even though i could easily solo
>i carry fucking hardcore

>same pudge, same me, i'm slark
>pudge and tusk support
>leave me solo as slark against omni and abaddon
>literally diving t2's at 4 minutes to kill me
>im begging for help
>Pudge : "Don't play carry if you can't solo a lane you dumbass"

I hate USE can we just destroy the server

KDA and win% fitted the same role anyway