Nocoiners on suicide watch

Nocoiners on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

biteminer.com/signup?ref=62907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels good being part of the future wealthy elite senpai

Ive been on suicide watch since 2009

I told everyone I know about bitcoin and were quickly shunned. I couldn't mine anything myself because my hardware and net were no where near good for that. My friend tried to help me out but quickly lost interest.

Ive seen news about the rise of bitcoin for the last 6 years. I were in the most disgusting phase of being poor when the value increased. I felt a new kind of rage when I seen the value jump.

This felt so within my grasp but still nothing.

Why didn't you just buy btc?

...it'll c-crash any d-day now guys i am financial expert and read warren buffett wikipedia....just invest in sp500 trust me guys i am on /r/investing

mein negers biteminer is starting to look real good
biteminer.com/signup?ref=62907
0.00615btc/mhs! the fucking party begins.

What are you guys talking about??

you will finally pull the trigger in 10 years when the price is 100000

It is starting put on you seatbelts guys.

Its mostly age related issues. I were 14 when I discovered bitcoin and had a good wait before I could touch it

I had the means to set everything up, earn some money, invest in coin and get my mom a gift after the first explosion.

The dumbass cock blocked me the entire way. She thought I were stealing/doing something illegal so she ninja regulated my Internet access and rejected helping me open a bank accounts with stupid reasons.
There were so many possibilities I had in mind.. I want to kill myself every time I pass a sexy bitcoin kiosks.

I also missed the initial boat, I could have a 9 figure net worth. We can't change the past, but we aim for the future and we are ahead of the pack for the sole purpose of knowing what bitcoin is.

>but we aim for the future

I also remember asking this woman for an average camera so I can monetize youtube. She says I shouldn't reveal myself online and it were a waste of time and were given more video games instead.

I can't change the past but Id really love to destroy this woman so my future doesn't take any more hits.

I actually think it's good advice. You can make a youtube channel and make money without showing your face. Of course it's harder since normies love to worship idols but yeah, I don't like the idea of being famous.

This bubble will burst anytime soon. Or do you really think banks will allow bitcoin to keep growing?

>I don't like the idea of being famous.
Same and its only hard now because we're 9 years after youtube has been milked

It were untapped gold back then like the bitcoin. The best way to judge if an idea is good or not is to show your mom. If the dumbass rejects then you're well on your way to your first trillion.

Is it still a good time to buy in or have I missed out already

Hindsight is a beautiful thing you edgy little millenial faggot.

Your mum tried to teach you that tisk and reward is always proportional. But sounds like she failed ... go learn a trade you dumb pleb.

I fucking love Bitcoin

its christmas so people with cash out a few coins to buy christmas presents -> price for a bitcoin will sink

ALARM ALARM NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ROCKET ABOUT TO GO TO MARS ONLY 27 DOLLARS TO GO FOR IGNITION

Try harder faggot...

sage

>mad nocoiner

And what exactly is causing this rise? Why wouldn't it go back down after it tests the next major resistance point?

Bitcoin is like oligarch investment territory. So most of the worth is from Chinese and Russian elites using it to move funds. There's a bunch of trouble in the OPEC countries, Sudan is looking to be on the brink of a currency collapse and UAE and Saudi Arabia are also not massively far off similar circumstances, so the elites there may well have dumped some into BTC.

There's also some concerns over USD, EUR and ofc GBP which is basically your major security currencies out.

>Bitcoin is like oligarch investment territory. So most of the worth is from Chinese and Russian elites using it to move funds. There's a bunch of trouble in the OPEC countries, Sudan is looking to be on the brink of a currency collapse and UAE and Saudi Arabia are also not massively far off similar circumstances, so the elites there may well have dumped some into BTC.
>There's also some concerns over USD, EUR and ofc GBP which is basically your major security currencies out.

And interestingly, the higher this price goes, the more of a self-perpetuating effect this will have, as the market cap will propel the amount of liquidity in the system, thereby making it more and more attractive to people who want to store/transfer greater amounts of wealth, which leads to greater liquidity and so on and so forth until I walk into work and take a shit on my boss's desk and lay a knife and fork either side of it.

It was more fun back in June when it rocketed to this price point.

Either way im loving the tears and make-believe criticisms from salty nocoiners

Almost as good as liberals getting BTFO by Trump

>brexit
>trumpning
>btc going bull again

2016 confirmed for best year

Nocoiners are unable to learn.

will it go over $1000 this time?
or a huge disappointment again?

the fools don't know about XDN...i don't even care if you listen to me at this point. This WILL go to MOON

We're basically above the June high now.

Bitcoin has only.been above this price for maybe two weeks of its existence

should I buy a BTC right now or wait to see it'll drop again?

>tfw bought at 590 like 6 weeks ago
rolling in GAINS
that I lost on eth

It has only begun. Santa Satoshi is back in town.

Memes aside I think this is the beginning of the big one.

Stamp will push through prior high and then it's clear skies to ~900

XDN pumping, goys

get in before the moon mission

can Americans buy BTC futures anywhere legally>>>>??

can someone explain to a retard how to buy btc or just stocks in general. Is there an online place to do this?

Can someone explain to me why bitcoin futures exist when you can purchase bitcoin itself? I thought futures were for commodities that weren't easy to transfer, like oil or gold.

I guess futures contracts make sense in the context of mining it, except that mining is a continuous process that can be continuously liquidated unlike agriculture

i use coinbase
well i made an account on coinbase and i use their exchange (gdax.com) to trade

for stocks maybe check out robinhood, i dont know how much money youre dealing with but lots of brokers have minimum balance requirements or very high commissions. robinhood is great for noobs like u

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

69 69... that's a sign,i'll soon be fucking 2 models.

Do I invest more now? Or wait for a dip?

Invest never and don't be salty that you lost all of your money the second BTC stops being a wild west.

No really I need help please tell me do I buy now or wait

Invest always and hold long term. On a long enough timeline, BTC tends to infinite.

buy and tell everybody you know to buy too

I have 79 bitcoins. I am watching this price surge optimistically. I expect 1k by Jan 1.

it's gonna crash any second now, no way it can keep rising

buying now is a bigger risk than it would have been buying after the fallback to the 200 mark