Hey guys I have a question. What kind of LED headlights do I need to get for a 2012 Toyota Camry...

Hey guys I have a question. What kind of LED headlights do I need to get for a 2012 Toyota Camry? Any suggestions on where I should buy the headlights from?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/B01LCE19PW
theretrofitsource.com
auxbeam.com/headlight-bulbs#search_by_vehicle
amazon.com/Headlight-Conversion-Upgraded-version-Philips/dp/B01LYN83E9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>aftermarket headlights
kill yourself

I have a 12 Camry and the stock lights are MORE than adequate and the only reason you want LED is because you think you need it....you don't.

Try taking your sunglasses off at night instead.

The stock lights on it are fucked up one of them is pointing to the ground literally and the other is pointing lower than it should. Instead of paying some ass hole to realign them I can just put in all new bulbs. Plus I drive on a dark highway with no lights a lot and have hit deer before so I want to be able to see.

>my lights are misaligned
>if I put in more expensive bulbs, it'll solve the problem
are you literally retarded?

I can see maybe 50 feet in front of me at any given time shit is dangerous yo.

Eat a dicks you huge cumguzzling whore I didn't ask for your opinion on led lights or how I want to drive. I was asking for a fucking website to buy them from and not get ripped off.

OP, literally the equivalent of what you're asking is "my sink is clogged, where is a good place to get a new faucet"
is simply pointing out your idiocracy.

If the mount that holds the bulbs is wrong, how will new bulbs help?

Stop driving your shitbox into things and your headlights will stay aligned

The lights are not bright enough for my night drive home on the highway. Last time I hit a deer was because I couldn't see the asshole until it was too late. If I had HID or LED bulbs it wouldn't be a issue.
This guy wanted to be a dick just to be a dick. If he didn't agree with led lights fine don't shit post on my thread calling me a faggot.

I bought the car in the daytime thus I did not know the car had the issue with the lights until I took it out at night. If I am going to read align the bulbs I might as well put something brighter in there to suit my needs while I am fixing it.

Wouldn't be an issue if your headlights were aligned either

>OP is still too busy throwing a tantrum to realize you can align your headlights yourself for zero dollars and zero cents

Even if they are aligned correctly the light still won't cast as far as LED will. my work commute is 100 % a dark highway in rural texas. You don't really know but there are a fuckton of deer in those woods surrounding the highway. Last time I hit one it could have killed me if it went through my windshield. If I had LED lights on my corolla I would have seen it and stopped before I hit it end of discussion now will you assholes help me out or just continue to poke holes in the logic of my question?

>now will you assholes help me out or just continue to poke holes in the logic of my question?
I vote for the latter.
>i need LEDs because muh increased visibility for high speed low drag special innawoods nightime operations you city slickers don't even know about
Halogens, HID, and LED bulbs have different output patterns, and the housings for each one are designed differently. If you wanted to properly convert your headlights to LED and actually get increased performance instead of just blinding oncoming traffic, you'd need to get aftermarket LED housings ($$$$$$$) and, whoah, look at that, did you know that when you remove your housings and put them back on, you need to get a, what's that?
an alignment?

Money isn't a issue I was planning on buying the casing + bulbs. Which brings me back to the other point if I am going to reallign my headlights I might as well put in new lights to help me see at night. Oncoming traffic be damned I need to be able to see.

are we posting in a bait thread or is op a completely retarded autist?

>Oncoming traffic be damned I need to be able to see.
You should probably do humanity a favor and kill yourself.
He keeps changing his story everytime someone points out he's wrong, so I'm more inclined to say just an autist.

Slap something like these in your hi-beams. They're bright as fuck, and if you meet any oncoming traffic, you can just turn your hi-beams off.

amazon.com/B01LCE19PW

That link is dead user

I suggest HIDs instead LEDs with the proper housing. You may have to take it to a shop to install if you don't want to go through the hassle to DIY.

theretrofitsource.com

Here ya go OP ya bitch. Do me a favor and get you headlights properly aimed first in exchange for this juicy link

auxbeam.com/headlight-bulbs#search_by_vehicle

amazon.com/Headlight-Conversion-Upgraded-version-Philips/dp/B01LYN83E9/