youtube.com/watch?v=gkvMJzl5XR4
youtube.com/watch?v=LmBOYtjBtOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Real people. Not Actors.

>"that. was so EPIC!"
>"wtf I love chebby now"
>"hashtag CORVETTE???"
>pic related

>cuz if it gets 40 miles per gallon I can buy a lot of tacos!

>getting triggered by commericals

lel

The guy with the beard must be making bank, this shit is like the ad campaign that never ends.
That said, these commercials are annoying as fuck.

so are the "real people"

>Real People. Not Actors.

REMOVE THIS POST

youtube.com/watch?v=JACNVXlRn3s
>What??? THAT'S a CHEVY???
>You guys made some garbage shitboxes for a really long time and ruined your reputation. Good to see you've finally managed to scrape something together!

>chebby target market

>seems like a bmw
>no split grille
retarded

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=gkvMJzl5XR4

>REAL PEOPLE

>having this much game changing technology with advanced control buttons to connect your Apple iPhone featuring Siri and the most advanced seat belt buckles on planet earth
>even more advanced driver assists and social media access than the gtr
>GM has fully recovered and in the process completely btfo nissan.
>gtr cucks on suicide watch

>someone really took their time laying this out

Imagine being Tyrone in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Chevy Malibu, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight chassis and horrific angry monster grille. I would totally drive you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is drive another 16 year old Miata on his track day. Like seriously imagine having to be Tyrone and not only sit in that chair while Chevrolet flaunts it's disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing its plastic and cheap badge engineering, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while they perfected that reveal. Not only having to tolerate its monstrous fucking visage but its haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her GM's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Chevrolet Malibu LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch its mannish fucking gremlin grille contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been driving nothing but a healthy diet of Twingos and supercars and later alleged collision victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Africa. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the New Car scent that's breaking out on its plasticized interior as it flashes it's infotainment system to blink suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in its "statuesque (for that is what Chevy calls it)" beauty, the beauty it worked so hard for with foreign design teams in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Tyrone. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Is this pasta?
>because it better be

i smell edited pasta, at least, i hope i do

>watching TV

>NO WAY, ITS A CHEBBY!!

youtube.com/watch?v=LmBOYtjBtOE

I fucking hate this shit

forgot pic

kek

>build an appliance for normies
>glue an ipad knock off to the dash
>collect double shekels