>Noob? Read this:
→ → → →

>Webms with sound

>Previously on /dbt/
→ → → →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7zdyO-Q0xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder if you didn't start riding on a superpocketsport at age 4 you will always be a shit rider

>not mini MX
You're missing out on a lot of learning

What's the best way to secure a bike in the bed of a pickup, side stand or center stand?

wr 125

Will Timberlands boots be sufficient footwear to stay safe while riding?

>dirtbikes
>learning
like?

Post vape pen

Just ordered some tank pads/grips from china for $12.

ratchet straps.

Front wheel in corner and side stand down.

Gotcha.

I have them.

I leave the stands up and ratchet strap it down so the suspension is compressed a little.

Got any pics of the new bike?

Not yet, I'll post them when I go get it today or next week

Trololololol
Dirt riding is 10x harder and you learn 10x as much than street riding

Certain chinese fairing kits come with plastic tank covers to match the fairings. Anyone have any experience with these or know how the fit is or if it makes the tank feel weird to grip?

You doing actual motogymkhana on that dead-end swamproad you play on? There's a guy here in SoCal who's trying to get a series going, I'm considering it as a motorsport I could actually afford the time/money/attention to participate in. As far as I can tell, you start learning by finding an empty parking lot and trying to learn to pick your bike up off the ground.

My bike came with an injection-molded plastic tank cover, stock. Only thing I reall noticed was my knees don't get cold in the morning. It's nice. The other nice thing is that it's unlikely to dent, ever.

Nice memes bro

nice opinion as always, nothing to expect from kidsbike riders

agreed

a duke 390 is a shit tier ride anyways

Its fact.
Lets go for a dirt ride. Ill even loan you my bike.
Bet you cant climb the first hill we come to

you sure are tough on the internet

their dirt bikes are the best in the world and have been for over a decade

I was being generous. I offered my bike.
Nothing tough about it. I do it a lot for my street riding friends. They usually crash on a gentle curve in the dirt.

yawn.
I'll let you ride my trackbike, theoretically you should be able to beat my laptime since it's 10x easier. Which we both know will never happen.

L O L

I probably would. Ive been riding since i was 5 years old.
And ive been riding on road for 12 years.

Found the Honda owner

lol'd
you're full of yourself but that's ok in internet

how cold is too cold to ride?

people literally dont know what trail riding or dirt riding is. i've met so many guys who talk about the trail riding they've done on this or that mild dual sport tire or bike. or they own a dual sport for a year or more and never lay it down. yeah, you wont if you just ride slowly down fire roads and turn around the first time a ditch runs across it

You took the b8, m8, gr8!

>i've met so many guys who talk about the trail riding they've done on this or that mild dual sport tire or bike
/dbt/ dirtbikekids in a nutshell

nah I ride an 88 suzuki rgv 250

nice try brah

Actually youre full of yourself and picking a fight for no reason. A fight you cant win.
Dirt riding is factually more difficult.
You got btfo on that one so...
>b-but muh track bike
Ok cool. Anyone can claim trackbike, but your talking so someone whos been riding for 25 years and trying to act like youre better than everyone here because you can go round a paved track.
Have some humility and just enjoy riding. Let others enjoy riding.
Get over yourself and your insecurities.
Different people enjoy different things.

Dying on the bike from exposure

Pretty much
>street rider tough guy
>touches dirt
>falls over
>gets a bruise
>refuses to touch dirt again
Happens every time

There was a "work boots vs riding boot" debate here for a while, and it seemed to be settled when someone broke their foot crashing in work boots. Them someone else broke their foot crashing in expensive race boots.

No one here has broken their feet in tennis shoes AFAIK so there's your answer

less than 70 degrees

flip flops>tennis shoe

what's that hump in her back?

Depends on humidity. Coldest I've ever been in my life was riding in 26 degree weather in Oregon with 85 percent humidity. I still shiver thinking about it. 30 in Denver though, I wouldn't blink an eye

>Dirt riding is factually more difficult because I say so
that's all you're saying.
why do you guys get so autistic over the fact that dirtbikes are just toys. You just said it's just because people enjoy having fun, no biggie. Toys are there to have fun.

Road motorcycles are toys as well, friend.

Please explain how its not more difficult...
Please do this for me.
I must know how the mind of a delusional honda rider works

If I hazard a guess I'd say its the armor/ padding in the jacket bunching up, since she has her back arched so much

Youd most likely get arrested for animal cruelty in califailia if you tried that

>ride an rgv 250
As you keep reminding us...

just getting around a track and linking the corners together is easier than a lot of singletrack and rough trail riding. pretty much anyone at a beginner trackday can get around the track and make themselves feel like they're going fast. however the local hare scrambles courses here are dangerous to casual riders. i prepared to race one as a novice dirt rider this year and it took me several days of practice to make the full 45 minute loop without stopping or crashing badly. totally different level of difficulty.

however, when you're talking about actual competition, both sports are full of superhumans that have unreal athleticism and bike control. it would take equal practice, skill, and genetic predisposition to be the best at either.

no-fun-fornia

mine starts right up in 15 degree weather 1 kick

you could pick any model and find a pic of a knackered piston nice try tho

"Starting a motorcycle" is not an accomplishment, user.

whatever faggot mobile you ride wouldnt even turn over

Refers to a KTM as a
>shit tier ride
About his own bike
>mine starts right up

Well, I'm proud of you son. You can start your own motorcycle, and you've learned a few important DBT memes of the past. You're still confusing telephones with motorbikes, but whatever. Time for you to leave your uncle's basement and make your own way in the world.

>that mad
kek

Kickstand down if, turn wheel, steering lock. Two straps front fork and right fork. Drive carefully.

Has worked 3 times. Sv650 f4i and 929rr trips up to 3 hours

Sweet I'm only going like 15 minutes

Wat?
>bike centered
>strap from bars to bed eyelets
>Proceed to off road and drive like a maniac
Bike never moves

its cute when you kids put so much effort into trolling

keep trying, youll get the hang of it some day

no u

lol fag gb2redditz

How anyone is falling for this I've got no idea.

Get a fucking life outside of trying to get as many replies as you can by typing inane shit on the internet.

Great post, have a (You)

post an image of your music library

>300s

cbr600f4(i) for beginner bike for someone that learned/got permit on an FZ07 for a month or 3/4
yay or nay

kys Fireblade

thanks you too

he wants to

working on it

If you were that old your grammar would be better

Lol k bud.
Stay btfo

I'm having "issues" washing my shitbike.
>Unreachable dirt in several places
>Getting the rims clean takes 2 hours alone
>Hard packed dirt behind the exhaust that is nearly impossible to remove
I usually wash with a hose, a bucket and a sponge and a bottle of shampoo with wax or whatever. Heard some people do it differently. Help?

I'd nay. You might handle it but you wont enjoy it. It's quite revvy and (i) is quite choppy. So you'll either be stalling or going 100 in city.

Also, start with naked. Then you can learn basic maintenance and motorcycle internals without the hindrance of removing 1000 plastics.

Pressure washer

tooth brush for small stuff, toilet brush for hard to reach areas, if spokes take polish for rims

>Stay btfo
You realize I'm not the other guy and that I don't necessarily disagree with your opinion? Was just pointing out that if you have been riding for that long you must be of reasonable age, and therefore should be able to speak english better than a 3rd grader

>caring about grammar on a Taiwan noodle making forum
>while on my phone
Yeah. I no car bout gremmar

Yeah I've been thinking about using it but some people say it might damage liveries and the like. Will it remove the aids behind my exhaust?

I tried using a toothbrush with some diesel on it to remove the stuff behind the exhaust. Took some time but I guess it worked. Toothbrush got completely black though, and my hands hurt after that. Thanks though

>says the guy not using proper grammar
Wew
>age is determined by grammar
Wew lew

I'm from Norway and never claimed I was older than 18, and yeah, a 23 year old american is gonna have worse grammar than a 40 year old one.

No... just no...
By that logic. People born in 1930 should have the most perfect grammar ever.
Kys moron

When was the last time you popped open the hood on your car and pressure washed the engine?

DON'T use a pressure washer.

There was a massive group ride in Southern California today and I missed it.

How do people find out about these group rides ahead of time?

No, lmao I never said that. It's only significant up until a certain point. Stop assuming shit

Nigga you dumb

As if I have a car. But right, that makes sense. Would it hurt to use it only in some areas?

>assumes grammar determines age
>dont assume shit bro!!!
Kek

just join all big socal riding groups on facebook they should put it as an event

Except my assumption makes sense, therefore it's not shit. While
Was a shit assumption

Are all Norwegians this stupid?

Yes

Dude, you must be 12 years old. You didnt use a period at the end of your sentence.
>t. Norwegian

Guess you're right

>>this is easier than racing on the pavement

youtu.be/Z7zdyO-Q0xQ