I bought my son his first Honda Civic Si Coupe and he smashed the windshield and screamed that he hates me and he...

I bought my son his first Honda Civic Si Coupe and he smashed the windshield and screamed that he hates me and he wanted a Subaru BRZ. What do I do, Veeky Forums? He won't come out of his room or talk to me.

At least he knows that the BRZ is superior to the FRS.

your son? or your wife's son?

Buy him a fuckin brz and stop being a shit dad. Parents these days, man

gut that fucker, weld a wire cage over where the windshield was, and make the dopest drift missile on the block. pull up to his school and do burnouts around him as he tries to walk home. make sure you honk the horn alot and laugh maniacally.

>I woke up today wondering to myself as I lay in my neet domicile, how do I make my favorite board better? I know, I'll just start a stupid thread.
Ftfy

Two questions
One : How old is the lad?
Two : Regardless of age, why haven't you beaten him for his unappreciative attitude to your hard work you've done for him in buying and insuring the car?

>buy him a brz
>sell your car and keep the si
>buy forged internals and boost the civic to 500hp
>everytime he goes out, follow him and race him from every stoplight
>follow him to the highway and constantly pass him and cut him off
>everytime he goes out with his friends tailgate him the whole way and race him whenever possible
>call him a "slow faggot" in front of his friends every chance you get
>punish him and take away his car when he refuses to race you
>"goodnight you slow fuck, time to get have sex with your mother"

>drift missile
>civic si

you didnt really think this one through, did you

Bro it's a brz, he wouldn't need a 500hp civic to beat it

He's sixteen but he said his friend Brad from school got a Mustang from his mom. I feel like I'm just not doing enough for him but my job as a general contractor doesn't really permit me to spend money on a brand new BRZ. Especially not with the alimony payments I have to make to his mother.

>boost the civic to 500hp
get back on the bus

+1

Make him go live with his mom.

there are plenty of civic si's out there making 500+

He's an entitled little shit. Tell 'em that he should be glad you bought him a car. If (s)he's still throwing a hissy fit, tell him to save up and buy his own goddamn BRZ.
>tfw clumped into the same generation as your son and others like him

sorry but what a spoiled brat

Even worse. What a retard parent.

I would not beat him but I would have not even thought of buying him a car, let alone a new one, in the first place.

That's the type of shit that needs to be earned.

I would probably help him by co signing to finance a car and him making the payments, but beyond that you're babying that kid and creating a brat.

YOU CREATED HIM OP.

fucking cuck

>implying you need any more than 220hp to beat a slowbaru

Buy him a miata for less than $2000

Agreed. He does sound spoiled. I bet he's whiter than white millenial teenager whose life was given to him on a silver platter.

Simple solution : Beat him, take the car off him, sell it and use the money on yourself, beat him again and say that if he wants a BRZ then he's better work for one. And then beat him.

Stop buying shit hondas

post pic of civic with smashed window or this thread is bullshit

>signed: A bitter FoST owner.

There's obviously sexual tension at play here. Go to his room and tenderly fuck him in the ass.

>The dad right now

yo do people take these threads seriously or is it a "in this situation what is your reply" kinda deals

>not taking the oppression of your mother's child seriously

No I automatically thought this was a shitposting thread given its ridiculous plot

What's ridiculous about it?

Because it's so realistic

Normal kids with a good upbringing don't rage like that when they're presented with their first new ride. Even if they don't like it a well adjusted kids doesn't break the windshield in our of vengeance for not getting his way.

This isn't a real situation and if it is OPs only solution is to make this kid go out and mow lawns or clean gutters to make his own money. Maybe then he'll learn the value of money as a reward for hard work.

Kid gets poor education and reacts poorly. Many such cases! Sad.

NA subarus are for lesbians anyway.

Your first mistake was buying him anything at all.

My parents never bought me a car. I bought myself a barely running old beater with my own money and learned how to repair it.

I restored that car, and I learned a vast supply of skills along the way.

Fast forward to today, I work for Mercedes Benz.

Your son has learned nothing, gained nothing. No skills, and certainly no humility or respect.

He has earned nothing.
He deserves nothing.

Get him a GTI and film his reaction to the euro scene

there is no fucking way on this planet that this shit really happend

quit role playing faggot

lol no car for him then

>buying your kid a car in 2017
you retarded?
Make him work to get money for his own car