>This Game is So Hard> @Illidan-Horde
@Illidan-Horde
@Illidan-Horde
@Sargeras-Alliance

EU:
@Silvermoon-Alliance

/wowg/ Battletag List
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Funposting Pastebins (Credit to Aboheal)
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC
pastebin.com/uuKGFLRg
pastebin.com/WpfFKqxS

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Don't play most of December because work was just never ending overtime because of all the people who took time off during the holidays
>come back
>server has become a shitfest of guilds desperate to rebuild their core raid groups before nighthold because of people unsubbing
>my guilds core raid group that i left out of because it didnt work with my schedule lost most its players and now the raid leader is trying to work in a different schedule time to attract new talent

I thought legion was supposed to be the best expansion guys

>samefag forcing his garbage guild again

wath

Genuine new player here, should I play this game?

Hey retail, watcha doin'?

if you have friends to play with

Raiding with my friends

farmiung maw of souls

it counts are you a farmer and grinder or just want to have fun?

if ur the first two yes and if your the 2nd i wouldnt this game is more grindy then vanilla was

Worgen outlaw or Wrogen fury warrior?

wath

kirin tor emissary is gonna expire soon and theres no quests up

y bliz

y

Face it. WoW is dead. Why haven't you moved on?

Will you be my friend user?

Truth at least vanilla you felt accomplished with your grind. The grind in legion is like "lol you grind ages for something that dropped titanforged to ilvl cap for some random lfr raider"

lol too bad faggot should have done them on time

Sure, post your btag.

>blizzcuck defending shitty quest design

You can post your btag I'll add you tomorrow

i dont even farm Mythic + for gear its just for AP

but yea truth legion is literally for only hardcore raiders if ur not whelp yea....

Paladins are the best.

Whoa xypanda is streaming!!!

>kara pug
>attumen
>pandaren healer

disc or shadow loot spec? I'm playing both and idfk

Is there any particular reason why my game keeps crashing every time I go through a portal?

The loading screen reaches 100% and then nothing happens. Is this a problem on my end or with the game? It only recently started happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcA2MT0vtec

dead game

you want the blizzcuck answer or the real answer or both?

>Is there any particular reason why my game keeps crashing every time I go through a portal?
yep, there is, but without a full dump of your system info (hardware, drivers, etc) and probably a stack trace, it's impossible to figure out. by the way, there's absolutely nobody here who would be able to make sense of the stack trace anyway so if the basic shit doesn't fix it, you're flat fucked.

The real answer I guess

If you didnt have an issue before 7.1 the answers are

Blizzcuck "get a better computer"

Real Answer blizzard has hasty put code together and their engine is already unoptimized and by hiring cheap workers their client becomes even more bloated and shitty

>Real Answer
i think you mean the "i have absolutely no fucking clue what i'm talking about" answer

I haven't bought legion yet and am currently just exploring the starter areas, I'm not sure I can even talk to you if you add me. Not 100 percent sure I'm still playing yet, what realm do most of you guys play on for Alliance?

getting ready for diablo event tonight and farming cow king for that toy

Fug

you dont want to play with Veeky Forums trust me its already a shitty circlejerk

But I like shitty circlejerks.

and I'm afraid my brand of autism won't fit in anywhere else

>farming cowking
>its on a daily lockout
>most likely going to be a low droprate

fun game

i got 24 lv 110's famalam, ill farm it til i get it

first reply with a name that works names my new bear druid

Bearlyalive

>"ive got autism"
fixed that for you

If you're trial you can still talk with bnet whispers. Also I have maxed out toons on main realm so I'll play on whichever you want

>mythic farm with guild
>do all the nythendra trash in one continuous pull without getting out of combat
>pop CDs and aoe for the first pack
>4M dps
>afk the rest of the tunnel
>still top damage at the end

Back: Unstabbed

I probably won't play much until I at least buy a month of subscription and I have stuff to do tomorrow so I probably won't buy a month until Thursday or Friday. When I actually play for real I'll probably switch to a more populated realm and get to 60 before boosting for the profession boost or w.e. For now I'm playing on an angry old man human priest on Dalaran.

walrus#1412

>Blizzard still silent as a grave about the Goblin and Worgen model updates

anyone got a nice site where i can buy wow legion for cheaper than blizzard's retarded price? wtf almost 50 euros, go fuck yourselves

allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-wow-legion-cd-key-compare-prices/

any of these are legit? need EU / region free

No, it's pretty accurate.

7.1 they accidentally turned on an option that was never on before and it caused all the loading screen problems everyone was experiencing.

They didn't even both to patch it, just told people to fix it themselves by editing the files in notepad.

Alright, I'll add ya tomorrow when I get the chance

my btag initials both have T so you know it'll be me

Updated Worgen & Goblin models will be the excuse why we don't get a new race/races next expansion, you watch.

What goes on here?

>couple of weeks ago
>guildlead tells everyone to level and gear an alt so we can do split raids for nighthold and try for world top 200
>pretty much everyone agrees
>been slacking with my alt because I actually really enjoying playing my main and doing everything, dungeons, quests, pvp, etc.
>finally get to it over the christmas-new year break
>lead asks me today if I'm up for some rounds of dota
>"cant, gearing alt"
>lol why? splitraids are off, did nobody tell you
>mfw apparently too many people didnt give a shit afterall

What a retarded story

We here at blizzard have heard your general enthusiasm for legion and would like to reward you with region based lockouts.

Patches will now be Rng based and you wont know if your region gets patched or not until after a weekly roll on Tuesday maintenance.
For all you know your region could be the skilled "lucky" region that gets patched to new content before everyone else does. And we will also implement a bad luck protection so that everytime your region fails a content patch roll its more likely to get patched the following week.
~ Ion Hazzikostas
Lead Designer Blizzard

>People prophesying nerfs to Fire constantly
>Check patch notes for 7.1.5
>Some minor changes and nothing but buffs

When you hold a fart in for too long

I'm just venting because I was really excited about getting to play another character seriously. I leveled and windwalker and getting the perfect serenity timing down is actually very interesting.
We dont really do alt raids so now it's gonna be hard for me to get some serious raid experience on this guy and that's a bit upsetting for me.

just bought legion haven't played since cata what the fuck should I use my free BOOSTO on?

a class you enjoy
chances are they all have at least 1 viable spec, most 2

I enjoy shittershatting dps all over the place

le fist man of many cleaves

Roll orc something then im p sure orc players like to fling their fecal matter around

shadowpriest is unchallenged king for the time being but there's always talk of nerfs

rogue is probably the safest bet if you want to top meters, usually one spec can do that and right now actually all three can

>T

Oh, it's you...ugh

What ranged specs are really fun to play atm? Looking at PvE and/or PvP. Bonus points if it's good and 7.1.5 isn't gutting them.

shadowpriest

no thanks, I don't want to get backstabbed...

I think you're confusing me for someone else lad

What's the best way to grind rep with the night fallen. I'm playing hardcore catch up with this expansion, so...any tips?

pupper

No way to grind it as every source dries up.

Best to do every world quest that pops up in Suramar while working on your quest lines, and especially the Suramar/Kirin Tor emissary quests as they give the highest boost (1,500/750) outside of withered army training. Do your armies every 3 or so days for an easy 450? rep. That's all. No easy way around it like with other expansions.

fugg
Well, at least we only need to get to revered instead of exalted for pathfinder

I want to pet that pupper

>tfw no Valtrois and Stellagosa sandwich

>backwater russian pirate server general is more active than this one

retail trully is dying

spoof is a gay niggerfaggot

LMAO!!!! owned

How is priest this time around? I'm considering continuing on my l100 priest which I haven't played in ages. I heard Shadow is crazy powerful, and that they changed disc a lot. Was thinking of leveling and playing Holy, is it viable, or will I tear my hair out?

FEAST

eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613021596#post-1

all you had to do was listen

why didn't you listen?

>new thing is more popular than old thing

makes you think..

>tfw ilvl upgrade from quest

Had no idea quest gear can warforge

>blizzard silent about something 99% of people give zero fucks about

wow

speaking of which, is that the last of the quest with Xe'ra?

>vanilla wow
>new

??????

>people demanding 3 chests for their pugged +11 key

Epic

> Terenas Menethil wants to resurrect you.

me and gf and gf

Which race's females has the best butts?